42E Merrick Road Freeport 929-253-8222

So I stumbled upon this fine establishment which will probably be closed down soon specially after newbies decide to ruin it after reading this review.
The entrance is very discreet and there isn’t much parking so you’ll have to walk to get here but it is off a very main road.
I am welcomed by coco who is a late 20’s early 30’s (in my estimation) spinner with very seductive eyes cooing at me behind her mask.
She leads me into the room and we agree to $40 for hh.
I strip and lay down.
Massage was haphazard and honestly although I am in need of a real massage I came here for something kore interesting.
After mediocre massage with speedy soft touch I flip.
She volunteers cbj for $100. We come to an agreement as she wanted to haggle for more for bbj.
She pops the a cups with eraser nips I get to licking and she gets to moaning.
She cleans and disinfects me.
She begins by gently sucking on the boys while gently stroking johnny
Very nice indeed.
Gets to licking and sucking on the tip and shaft and eventually I pop in her mouth (something that she asked me not to do but whoops! She’s gotta learn how to dodge somehow am I right?)
Pretty quick, I have to say that I don’t think it was worth what I spent, I could’ve gotten more bang for my buck on the streets of hempstead.
I will say this, I am under the STRONG impression that more is available but it depends on what you can offer and if she’s into you which it seems she was with me.
But honestly I have to say if I’m gonna spend that much Might as well go to manhattan
Nice recon but what town is it in?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think there is a thread about this place already. Isn't this the place right across from Jersey Mike's? With its own parking lot thru a chain link fence?