42E Merrick Road Freeport 929-253-8222

G

Gsx98

Went to check out this place to see what they offer. The house fee is $40 and they only had one girl who was probably in her early 40s. Once I got there was given a decent massage on my back with some oil that had no scent by way. After that she cleaned my back with a hot towel. She ran the tip of her fingers around my back and teased my pass by my balls as I laid face down. She asked me to turn over and I was like yes this will be it. She motion so with her hand if I want a HJ or a BJ. The BJ she said would be $100 and the HJ $50. I said what about FS as I grabbed her ass she is like no no she doesn’t do that. I asked again like just this time and she was like sorry no. I didn’t want to spend $100 on BJ and I was gonna give her a tip of at least $30 for then massage so I chose the HJ. Didn’t even ask if the BJ is BBJ or CBJ. After I was done she cleaned me up and she was cleaning up the mess I made. Not sure if FS is not offered because I was new there or is just not offered. Looks wise she wasn’t bad maybe a 6 and her skin was very soft. She did get on top of me while was face down for the massage on my back. Would I return? Probably not unless they offer FS

Went to check out this place to see what they offer. The house fee is $40 and they only had one girl who was probably in her early 40s. Once I got there was given a decent massage on my back with some oil that had no scent by way. After that she cleaned my back with a hot towel. She ran the tip of her fingers around my back and teased my pass by my balls as I laid face down. She asked me to turn over and I was like yes this will be it. She motion so with her hand if I want a HJ or a BJ. The BJ she said would be $100 and the HJ $50. I said what about FS as I grabbed her ass she is like no no she doesn’t do that. I asked again like just this time and she was like sorry no. I didn’t want to spend $100 on BJ and I was gonna give her a tip of at least $30 for then massage so I chose the HJ. Didn’t even ask if the BJ is BBJ or CBJ. After I was done she cleaned me up and she was cleaning up the mess I made. Not sure if FS is not offered because I was new there or is just not offered. Looks wise she wasn’t bad maybe a 6 and her skin was very soft. She did get on top of me while was face down for the massage on my back. Would I return? Probably not unless they offer FS
Not going to last long. Freeport has it's own police force. This'll be priority number 1.

Not going to last long. Freeport has it's own police force. This'll be priority number 1.
As anyone who has contact with a local LE force knows they can be particularly nasty. If you want to test this just drive in a village, for example LLoyd Harbor, or to another extreme Hempstead, at night in a vehicle that doesn't fit the profile (in age, make, model) of what local residents drive and see what happens.

Ps, be sure to bring your own tube of KY as they won't use any when the do a cavity search on you.

As a resident of Freeport I can tell you we have a few local nut jobs on the mom pages on FB. They will be all over this place like a fly on shit. These broads get stuff done too, I guess it’s good for the community,bad for mongering.

Place is a just east of Main Street across from Jersey Mike's. Sign on gate of parking lot tells you to park in there. Off Street lot away from prying eyes.
Typical amp doorbell.
Was greeted by a taller dark haired woman in short shorts. 40 ish. Good sign number one.
Told me to wait in room for 20 minutes. As we were talking a younger cuter one came out of her room and introduced herself as Lucy.
Since it looked promising I figured I'd wait. Rooms have doors but walls don't go up to the ceilings. So I was treated to Lucy and unknown monger talking. Then I heard his negotiation, then slurping noises, some moans from Lucy and a grunt from the monger.
Good sign number 2.
Lucy came into my room shorty after and immediately kisses me on the mouth. Strong smell of mouthwash.
Good sign number 3.

So finally it was my turn. I took the hour for 60 which in hindsight was a mistake.
Anyway, massage was lame with not much accidental touches, plus she was carrying on a conversation with the other worker next door the whole time. But she did allow roaming both oc and uc

Now for the fun part. On the flip she stripped naked to reveil a hairy bush, flat ass and stomach and nicely enhanced tits.
She pointed to her pussy, but I asked for mouth and she said $100. Her English is good, slight accent.
No mention of condom. She got on the table and rubbed her tits on my cock. She sucked each of my balls then swung her twat around and offered it up for DATY. I don't like licking a hairy pussy but since she cleaned it really good ahead of time in front of me, while she was cleaning my genitals also I gave it a few licks and sucked her clit. Then I positioned her on her knees and fucked her mouth. She could only handle about a quarter of it. Once I was rock hard and almost there I put her on the table and spread her legs and told her I was going to fuck her. She said $200 and since I didn't have it I put her back on her knees and fucked her mouth.

I exploded in her mouth and she just kept going until I was drained. She got every last drop of cum.

Another clean up and another round of mouthwash and alcohol.

A few mints and a bottle of water and I'm on my way.

Lucy only works on Sundays.
She does everything bare.

Place is a just east of Main Street across from Jersey Mike's. Sign on gate of parking tells you to park in there. Off Street away from prying eyes.
Typical amp doorbell.
Was greeted by a taller dark haired woman in short shorts. 40 ish. Good sign number one.
Told me to wait in room for 20 minutes. As we were talking a younger cuter one came out of her room and introduced herself as Lucy.
Since it looked promising I figured I'd wait. Rooms have doors but walls don't go up to the ceilings. So I was treated to Lucy and unknown monger talking. Then I heard his negotiation, then slurping noises, some moans from Lucy and a grunt from the monger.
Good sign number 2.
Lucy came into my room shorty after and immediately kisses me on the mouth. Strong smell of mouthwash.
Good sign number 3.

So finally it was my turn. I took the hour for 60 which in hindsight was a mistake.
Anyway, massage was lame with not much accidental touches, plus she was carrying on a conversation with the other worker next door the whole time. But she did allow roaming both oc and uc

Now for the fun part. On the flip she stripped naked to reveil a hairy bush, flat ass and stomach and nicely enhanced tits.
She pointed to her pussy, but I asked for mouth and she said $100. Her English is good, slight accent.
No mention of condom. She got on the table and rubbed her tits on my cock. She sucked each of my balls then swung her twat around and offered it up for DATY. I don't like licking a hairy pussy but since she cleaned it really good ahead of time in front of me, while she was cleaning my genitals also I gave it a few licks and sucked her clit. Then I positioned her on her knees and fucked her mouth. She could only handle about a quarter of it. Once I was rock hard and almost there I put her on the table and spread her legs and told her I was going to fuck her. She said $200 and since I didn't have it I put her back on her knees and fucked her mouth.

I exploded in her mouth and she just kept going until I was drained. She got every last drop of cum.

Another clean up and another round of mouthwash and alcohol.

A few mints and a bottle of water and I'm on my way.

Lucy only works on Sundays.
She does everything bare.
Place won't be lasting long now. Most incorporated villages with their own police departments don't allow these sorts of shenanigans to go on. Although, now that Nassau county is taking over Freeport's evidentiary chain b/c of gross incompetence (was in a local newspaper last week) maybe they'll slack off on the enforcing of these sorts of laws too, that'd be nice.

G

Gsx98

I wasn’t offered anything else besides bj when I went there awhile back. I kept asking and she said nope she don’t do that. No clue on name.

I made a similar post on another “AMP” site under FleshMonger.

I definitely agree that YMMV here but the standard is typical R&T. 40/60, with upset to 60+. I never ask for Daty, 69, or FS but FIV, DT, BBJCIM, or CBJ is def available.

I met with the one with the 1” nipples that asked me to stop flicking them cause they were sensitive, made me giggle. I’m more interested in the “host”. Be wary that they do keep your numbers though; thinking this is more to track who their clientele is and if there are repeats.

Also to add to OP, the parking is def off key; it’s basically a parking lot for mongers to come at ease. If you see a lot of cars in front, be sure to call so you don’t stand in front ringing the doorbell and messing up another mongers moment.