42E Merrick Road Freeport 929-253-8222

@billyS , you keep on referencing back to that thread. I was gonna post in JJ's coliseum thread but it was locked so I moved on, but then I saw this post! I'm starting to feel like I did something wrong, as I'm one of the commenters who "came out of the woodwork " regarding Emma/Belle/Whatever she calls herself. For those of us who tend to binge when we do indulge in this pasttime, it can be hard to keep up with all the reviews...

That being said, here's a board question - if you see someone at X location with Y number, and now you see they have a different number, location, and pics, aren't at the place you saw them anymore, but name is the same and probably the same girl...do we post the review with the old place / old number in the subject and the rest of our suspectded info in the post body?

billyS

Reign of Terror
@billyS , you keep on referencing back to that thread. I was gonna post in JJ's coliseum thread but it was locked so I moved on, but then I saw this post! I'm starting to feel like I did something wrong, as I'm one of the commenters who "came out of the woodwork " regarding Emma/Belle/Whatever she calls herself. For those of us who tend to binge when we do indulge in this pasttime, it can be hard to keep up with all the reviews...

That being said, here's a board question - if you see someone at X location with Y number, and now you see they have a different number, location, and pics, aren't at the place you saw them anymore, but name is the same and probably the same girl...do we post the review with the old place / old number in the subject and the rest of our suspectded info in the post body?
Yes

Stopped by this place last weekend. Had an asian girl wearing glasses and small tight shorts and zip up top. She has some huge tits. She is the one in charge of answering the phone. As during our session she would answer it at times.

So I get in there place is quiet and this chick takes me to the furthest room down the hall. She speaks decent english so communication is not that bad.

Anyways tells me to strip and lay down and normally they would leave the room when they said that she did not. She stayed and helped me undress. So I though that was a good sign. So back to the massage which was just bullshit, just her rubbing her hands all over my body. But we both now why im there.

Phone rings and she answers it and starts talking to another customer. Then she steps out cause another person rang the door bell. So im starting to get annoyed. I can hear this other guy say how he wants the girl im with to take care of him. And she says she cant. Says other girl there with her can. This goes on for about 5 mins. And then I can hear her walking back to the room im in.

So I flip over cause at this point why waste time. Take the towel off and she comes back in the room and sees my erection and she starts giggling. I move her closer to me and start to feel her up. And she asked me "if I was gonna get her in trouble". I laugh and place her hand on my cock and she starts stroking it. At this point she ask for 60 for an hj. I said no. I point to her pussy she says she doesnt do that. She points to her mouth she says 100. I say no 60 for mouth. She says 100 as she stays stroking my dick. I stay at a firm 60 cause im not willing to basically pay house fee of 40 and 100 for a bj when she keeps answering calls and leaving the room.

So I act like im going to leave and pass on the services and she says okay for 60 only because she finds me cute and didnt want to be with the other guy. So she starts with the hj and works a nice slow pace. And then starts with licking and kissing my shaft. Then starts a sensual bbj. Nice and slow. She really takes her time.

Then the phone rings and she answers it. So bbj is stopped and im getting pissed so I stand up while she is on the phone. Get behind her and start to undress her. She starts smiling and giggling. Short come off, not much of an ass but she is wearing sexy lingerie.

She still on the phone speaking to a guy who is speaking loud as hell on the phone asking if she does FS. She say no. At this point she turns around gets on her knees and starts sucking me while speaking to this guy. That was hot. She hangs up on him and proceeds with the bbj. But I have to see those tits. Another call she takes it. I Take her top off and a set of gorgeous tits are now in my face. Proceed to play with them while she is the phone. She finished the convo on the phone and suprisingly she comes in and starts DFK.

She sits me on the couch in the room and starts sucking me off. Im in heaven. As she lays next to me sucking my dick, i guide my fingers to her pussy. Bush and wet. Start slowly fingering her. She lets out some moans. Ask if we could FS. She says no. ( im guessing fs really isnt on the table)

So the sensual bjj turns into her really working my dick with her mouth as i am fingering her. Even stuck a finger in her ass and let out a sexy moan. She throws pillows down on the floor while she tells me to stand so I could fuck her tits. She oils them up and presses them together while I fuck them. Close to blowing my load and I ask if I can finish on her tits. She says okay

She is begging for me to cum and I blast all over those nice tits. Also some if got in her face by accident but that because of the slow bjj had built me up like a rocket. That and I hadnt cummed in about a week and half. So it was all over her chest, stomach and lil bit on her face. She syss thats a lot of cum. She laughs gets the i phone she has been using to answer calls and takes a selfie of her covered in my cum.

We both start to clean up. Another guy calls the phone. While im sitting on the couch she starts giving me a lap dance while talking to this guy on the phone. And she guides my hand to her pussy. And starts giggling and says next time.

We both get dressed and she give me a long DFK on way out and says that I have to come back. I will.

Lucy? I dont believe this STORY!
I do. Except for the part about no full service. She offered it to me for $200 when I had her spread on the table and as a "next time" as I was leaving. I countered with $150 and she said $160. We both laughed (and Siri laughed, Alexa laughed) and I said to be continued.

Looks like the word is out about Lucy.. I had a very similar experience as real truth (except the cumming on her tits part). During my time with her 3 guys rang the bell, one came in and saw the other girl there and the others said they'd come back later to see Lucy. She gave them times spaced 30 min apart. Phone rang 6x during my visit and she answered each call. Some of you guys must be deaf because you speak so loudly I could hear the entire conversation even though the phone wasn't on speaker. Before session she asked for my number and showed me her phone so I could point out my texts. She had about 12 texts from guys within 15 min time from what I could tell so I'd say this thread and Lucy has become very popular even without many follow up reviews. I finished in 69 position with her, she took every drop and still latched onto jr trying to get more out then pushed her pussy back hard on me so that my tongue was in so deep I couldn't breath. Finally she came and I got to breath. She does have great tits but given how popular she's become unless I'm first in line I don't see how she has any down time in between customers to freshen up. Too bad she doesn't work more than 1 day a week here.

A add-on review and warning..

First the warning.. today I text them to see who is working, I ask if they're busy (better to ask after last experience), they give me a time to come, I show up on time and go into room. 5 min later the door bell rings and someone comes in goes into next room with the other girl. A few min later the door bell rings again, the guy at the door says he made and appt was parked across the street and saw another guy come in just before him. He's standing in the open doorway arguing that they should tell the other guy to leave and he demands they service him now..this goes on for close to 10 min. The parking lots across the street are very visible from this door and with the loudness of an unmistakable argument it would be very easy for someone to pick up the phone and inform uncle LEO. Finally this tool leaves only to come back 3 more times to ring the bell and argue. At this point I got dressed and wanted to just leave as the spidey senses were tingling. Provider comes back into my room and sees me dressed and says everything is fine please stay. I did stay but that is my last time going to this place. It seems clear its getting way too busy and with nut jobs like this guy arguing in public for all to see its just a matter of time until something happens there and I for one won't be one of those caught.

Now on to the review..

The lady I saw is CoCo. She is youngish, a bit of meat on her but very sweet person.

The good -

Very good light touch. Between the heated table and her light touch Jr was ready to rock and that normally doesn't happen for me until I see the lady naked after the flip.

BBBJCIM technique was excellent, while she didn't swallow she spit into a small jar. I have to wonder if the jar is there all day or if its cleaned between sessions.. I'll never know as I'm not going back.

FIV really turned her on, got super wet and she must do kegels a lot because she had excellent skills in clamping down on my finger.

The bad -

After putting FIV it was clear someone there before me brought his own condom. That smell is unmistakable. While I enjoyed the FIV there was no way in hell DATY was in the cards. I thought I was there early enough so that wouldn't happen..oh well.

If you do go be very aware of surroundings and I would call to make sure its not going to be a revolving door of guys showing up once your inside.

A add-on review and warning..

First the warning.. today I text them to see who is working, I ask if they're busy (better to ask after last experience), they give me a time to come, I show up on time and go into room. 5 min later the door bell rings and someone comes in goes into next room with the other girl. A few min later the door bell rings again, the guy at the door says he made and appt was parked across the street and saw another guy come in just before him. He's standing in the open doorway arguing that they should tell the other guy to leave and he demands they service him now..this goes on for close to 10 min. The parking lots across the street are very visible from this door and with the loudness of an unmistakable argument it would be very easy for someone to pick up the phone and inform uncle LEO. Finally this tool leaves only to come back 3 more times to ring the bell and argue. At this point I got dressed and wanted to just leave as the spidey senses were tingling. Provider comes back into my room and sees me dressed and says everything is fine please stay. I did stay but that is my last time going to this place. It seems clear its getting way too busy and with nut jobs like this guy arguing in public for all to see its just a matter of time until something happens there and I for one won't be one of those caught.

Now on to the review..

The lady I saw is CoCo. She is youngish, a bit of meat on her but very sweet person.

The good -

Very good light touch. Between the heated table and her light touch Jr was ready to rock and that normally doesn't happen for me until I see the lady naked after the flip.

BBBJCIM technique was excellent, while she didn't swallow she spit into a small jar. I have to wonder if the jar is there all day or if its cleaned between sessions.. I'll never know as I'm not going back.

FIV really turned her on, got super wet and she must do kegels a lot because she had excellent skills in clamping down on my finger.

The bad -

After putting FIV it was clear someone there before me brought his own condom. That smell is unmistakable. While I enjoyed the FIV there was no way in hell DATY was in the cards. I thought I was there early enough so that wouldn't happen..oh well.

If you do go be very aware of surroundings and I would call to make sure its not going to be a revolving door of guys showing up once your inside.
What was the damage? I'm tempted to try this place before local LEO shuts them down, and they will shut them down, but I'm also not thrilled about the rates I've been reading. Thanks

What was the damage? I'm tempted to try this place before local LEO shuts them down, and they will shut them down, but I'm also not thrilled about the rates I've been reading. Thanks
House is 40 for 1/2 and 60 for hour. Not sure what the HJ rates are someone else may know. I typically pay $100 for them to get naked, daty, FIV, BBBJCIM. So $140 all in for 1/2. It's a bit more than your car date rates but not much more.

House is 40 for 1/2 and 60 for hour. Not sure what the HJ rates are someone else may know. I typically pay $100 for them to get naked, daty, FIV, BBBJCIM. So $140 all in for 1/2. It's a bit more than your car date rates but not much more.
Thanks. That's actually quite a bit more than the rates i pay for car dates! Lol. But the info is appreciated.

Not for nothing guys but as excited I am about this place, as a few of you pointed out, freeport police is really getting tight specially with that new license plate scanning program they have.
Somrthing else thats kind of wonkey is the amount of advertising she has, for freeport? either she doesn't know or could this possibly be working hand in hand with the po po?
Idk something is off about this in my opinion, although I don't think it'll stop me from going

Opened back up. under new name and new ads. visited over weekend. temp check and washed hands. .40 hh. Entire crew looks different. rub was maybe 45 secs until tun ova. point to mouth. alcohol all over jr along with a quick rinse with mouth wash. she ask for me to kiss her kitty. hopped up 69, greeted with the biggest forest i ever seen in my life. I actually do not mind, i love me a big bush. i had to pretty much comb away with my hand to reach kitty. smells fresh with nice taste. finished in mouth. in and out within 10 mins tops.

Opened back up. under new name and new ads. visited over weekend. temp check and washed hands. .40 hh. Entire crew looks different. rub was maybe 45 secs until tun ova. point to mouth. alcohol all over jr along with a quick rinse with mouth wash. she ask for me to kiss her kitty. hopped up 69, greeted with the biggest forest i ever seen in my life. I actually do not mind, i love me a big bush. i had to pretty much comb away with my hand to reach kitty. smells fresh with nice taste. finished in mouth. in and out within 10 mins tops.
What was the provider’s name?

What did she look like?

How much was the tip?

Cost of other extras?

FS available?

What was the provider’s name?

What did she look like?

How much was the tip?

Cost of other extras?

FS available?

younger girl with nice d cups. Did not get her name. I went there asking for lucy but they told me she went home.

She wanted .100 but i told her 60. she gave me hard time but gave in.

FS at this place, I think it can be done. I have been here prob 10 times total and never gone more than mouth and kitty licking.

Tried this place again today. Asked for Angela, my fav here but she wasn't working. Got another girl, didn't ask name (see below). Nice body, big A / small B, warm body. Very nice massage, really great nice ST all over body except where it counted, after flip started the upsell, extra for Daty, extra for bj, extra for FS. Asked for $100 for HJ, I got up and started getting dressed. I told her here is how much I have and I want everything, else I'll just leave and go to another place. This is after asking if Angela was in today, she wasn't. If they know Angela, they know they better step up their game and that doesn't mean pricing. As I get ready to leave without any service, she relents and I stay. Find out afterwards no daty, no this no that, hand only touching not mouth on breasts etc. Get FS but either in her CG rabbit position, which I hate, or me going deep and slow in mish. I flipped her over for mish and finally finish. If you want a very good massage and very good ST before flip with ONLY a HJ she's your girl. Anything more, pass. Sorry I didn't ask for her name, the upsell just turned me off.

So I stumbled upon this fine establishment which will probably be closed down soon specially after newbies decide to ruin it after reading this review.
The entrance is very discreet and there isn’t much parking so you’ll have to walk to get here but it is off a very main road.
I am welcomed by coco who is a late 20’s early 30’s (in my estimation) spinner with very seductive eyes cooing at me behind her mask.
She leads me into the room and we agree to $40 for hh.
I strip and lay down.
Massage was haphazard and honestly although I am in need of a real massage I came here for something kore interesting.
After mediocre massage with speedy soft touch I flip.
She volunteers cbj for $100. We come to an agreement as she wanted to haggle for more for bbj.
She pops the a cups with eraser nips I get to licking and she gets to moaning.
She cleans and disinfects me.
She begins by gently sucking on the boys while gently stroking johnny
Very nice indeed.
Gets to licking and sucking on the tip and shaft and eventually I pop in her mouth (something that she asked me not to do but whoops! She’s gotta learn how to dodge somehow am I right?)
Pretty quick, I have to say that I don’t think it was worth what I spent, I could’ve gotten more bang for my buck on the streets of hempstead.
I will say this, I am under the STRONG impression that more is available but it depends on what you can offer and if she’s into you which it seems she was with me.
But honestly I have to say if I’m gonna spend that much Might as well go to manhattan