Remember the Harmony?

oh my g$d, this post sure brings back some great memories, I guess some of you guys were the ones taking all the time of the girls (tabu for one), used to wait forever and ever for the girl to leave one guy................... regret never hooking up with any of the girls.

oh my g$d, this post sure brings back some great memories, I guess some of you guys were the ones taking all the time of the girls (tabu for one), used to wait forever and ever for the girl to leave one guy................... regret never hooking up with any of the girls.
Yeah, that post must be magical, breaking your six years of lurking.

Welcome to the board, man. Be a brother, don't stay aloof.

Million dollar business

I, too was a fan of The Harmony when it was on 48th St. I met a girl at a party who I didn't know was a stripper/whatever and she invited me to the place. From then on it was my favorite hang. It was about 1980 or so and the admission was $6 and a nice lap dance was a buck or two. Like wow!

Anyway...the joint was owned by a girl named Dominique who made an absolute fortune! First, the girls had to pay a shift fee to work there. They did not get paid at all by the house. They had to pay!!!. Then she made money at the door as well. Eventually, I got to know the manager and sold her an ad in a taxi paper I worked for and then got the gossip about the amazing killing Dominique was making with the place.

Years later, I made the acquaintance of her lawyer who told me that she actually buried all the money she made at that place - and that a loser boyfriend discovered the spot..exhumed the money...and lost it all at the track. One day she went for her stash and made the horrifying discovery! Oh well! Easy come...easy go.

You've got to be $hitting me. LOL! Who was the loser boyfriend, the Arab guy? Why didn't she use a more conventional means of protecting her money if she wanted to conceal it from the IRS or the courts? The story seems incredible. BTW, did'nt she adopt a blonde haired, blue eyed baby? I wonder what ever became of the baby? I can't imagine a legitimate organization entrusting the welfare of a child to someone with her background. If the adoption story is accurate, you know that had to be a shady deal.

Last night, I had the best time I ever had at the Harmony. The range of women was just spectacular. It's amazing that Domi has been able to keep the continued operation of this club so quiet. I'll bet LE still has no idea.

And what's even better, she's merged with that recent underground place we all talk about. You know the place I mean. Remember all those really really cute girls there who wouldn't do extras? Well, now, at the Harmony, they will: I must have had a whole roomful of them go to the Liberty with me afterwards.

It was like the best commercial sex experience I've ever had in my life.

Last edited:
I, too was a fan of The Harmony when it was on 48th St. I met a girl at a party who I didn't know was a stripper/whatever and she invited me to the place. From then on it was my favorite hang. It was about 1980 or so....
. I started going to the 48th St. spot around '78 or '79, and one of the first chicks I met there was this gorgeous, hot Jessica Rabbit looking redhead. Believe it or not, it was the then 20 - something, Patti, who would later get tagged with the CL/BP acronym attached to her name, Patti the Milf. Did you ever recall seeing her, nash?

The Harmony posts are like the energizer bunny: they keep going and going and going. That is a good thing - I am not complaining.

If only it could be replicated today!

Fond memories,

Chels