Remember the Harmony?

I was still in highschool when this place was open, so needless to say i wasn't hobbying. But I've heard alot of you old school guys talking about this place. I found this.

http://www.museumofsex.com/collections/harmony.html

its supposedly an exhibition of the old harmony theatre.
check it out and go relive those days.

Melody/Harmony

Thanx for the link. i only took a brief look but it seems to focus on the old Melody - where i had my first lap dance in (probably) the 1980s, from a girl from Queens. That was called 'mardi-gras'. But they had real/regular stripping too - i saw Desiree Cousteau there.

What most of us older horndogs here probably reminisce about is what the Melody transmogrified into, the Harmony theaters on Church St. and West 22d St., which were nothing else but lapdance palaces. Them wuz the dayz!!

(Damn Rudi)

Originally posted by sakatz
The thing they should have salvaged from the Harmony to put in the museum was the men's room from Church Street.
You mean the only place in NY where you would find mosquitos flying around in January ? That bathroom was disgusting !

Originally posted by sharked
I was still in highschool when this place was open, so needless to say i wasn't hobbying. But I've heard alot of you old school guys talking about this place. I found this.

http://www.museumofsex.com/collections/harmony.html

its supposedly an exhibition of the old harmony theatre.
check it out and go relive those days.
Checked the link. The girl in the photo is Jackie, whom I've had many FUN times with

I was lucky enough to catch it before it's demise, and this was right after college. some freinds introduced me to the place. my first lap was with an asian girl upstairs whose technique caused an erruption in my pants. i really had no intension of letting go...but it just happened i guess. she must have felt the sudden moisture...got real pissed and hopped off cursing up a storm. well, needless to say i still went back.

Originally posted by robotiko
asian girl upstairs whose technique caused an erruption in my pants. i really had no intension of letting go...but it just happened i guess. she must have felt the sudden moisture...got real pissed and hopped off cursing up a storm.
some people don't know a compliment when they see one.