Private Lap Dance Clubs

I don't know how these guys don't manage their own events personally. I just stopped by Hot Spot/ CLV/ etc. And asked to speak to FormerSVTHost66@gmail.com (I used his actual name because we've met many times) and was told he's not there. Another thing I don't get?
Any report on the action there? If any? Based on what I have read here it seems that there never will be action at Hot Spot if they stay in the locations they are in now. I am hoping that maybe they will be back uptown and in a spot that does not have a liquor license to protect.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I literally just popped in, asked if he was there and when told no just asked the women at the front desk to tell him that I stopped by and then left. It looked reasonably busy but I can't comment beyond that.

Slinky Bender

I was pleasantly surprised at what a good time I had tonight at Password Events/Lido Room. I missed the early bird discount by about 2 minutes so I had to pay $20 entrance after 9:00 p.m. There were probably about 15 guys and the same amount of women during the time I was there. Drinks weren't terribly overpriced at around $15 to $20. Bella from my event was there and I had a nice discussion with her, and she introduced me to AnnaMarie who I had a very nice conversation with and contrary to my usual actions I agreed to take her for "a lapdance" which I paid a $10 cover to get into the VIP area and then during a few songs ended up being a very nice BBBJ and HJ which I tipped her $100. She only whined a little bit and I gave her another $20 to cover her tip out.

She said she is coming to my next party which makes me extremely happy. Very cute, 5'5? 120 lbs? GREAT ATTITUDE.

All this caveat by she knew I am Slinky from Utopiaguide so there is a good chance I got some sort of SFT that you won't get. LoL

Slinky Bender

From what I can tell Hot Spot (CLV/Masked Nights) is currently the most active in terms of the numbers of customers/dancers of all the spots, even though for me *as a customer* I find the current place not my cup of tea.

Slinky Bender

Stopped by Hot Spot for a quick hello to the two owner/promoters. As far as I could tell my post just above this holds as they seem to have had a better night than the two other spots I went to.

Slinky Bender

I have found an interesting recent development:
I have been going to various underground events for over 30 years. For most of that I have preferred the "ghetto" underground spots from various promoters all over the city. Manhattan, Harlem, Brooklyn, the Bronx, whatever. A lot of this has been based on pricing. For many years with a little negotiation it was reasonably standard to get BJ for $60 and FS for $100 (or less) and it was chalked up to the women being minorities who were forced to take less.

But recently I have found a shocking change:
A good friend of mine who we don't mention on this site has run events for 28 years. At his current establishment, women generally have minimum of $200 to go to the VIP and that is not for their top level of service. There have been any number who I have offered $100 to and they have scoffed at me. However, just in the last couple of weeks at the lap dance spots (including one of our advertisers) where they tend to have "more upscale women" (Yes, that's a euphemism for not minorities) my $100 offers have been met with less derision and resulted in VIP visits which included BBBJ and/or BBFS.

I'm still going to my good friend's spot tonight to watch the fight but it's hard to explain to these women why I don't want to pay their prices when I can get so much more for so much less elsewhere.

I have found an interesting recent development:
I have been going to various underground events for over 30 years. For most of that I have preferred the "ghetto" underground spots from various promoters all over the city. Manhattan, Harlem, Brooklyn, the Bronx, whatever. A lot of this has been based on pricing. For many years with a little negotiation it was reasonably standard to get BJ for $60 and FS for $100 (or less) and it was chalked up to the women being minorities who were forced to take less.

But recently I have found a shocking change:
A good friend of mine who we don't mention on this site has run events for 28 years. At his current establishment, women generally have minimum of $200 to go to the VIP and that is not for their top level of service. There have been any number who I have offered $100 to and they have scoffed at me. However, just in the last couple of weeks at the lap dance spots (including one of our advertisers) where they tend to have "more upscale women" (Yes, that's a euphemism for not minorities) my $100 offers have been met with less derision and resulted in VIP visits which included BBBJ and/or BBFS.

I'm still going to my good friend's spot tonight to watch the fight but it's hard to explain to these women why I don't want to pay their prices when I can get so much more for so much less elsewhere.
Just curious how long do you usually spend talking with the ladies before discussing the numbers? 30 min, 1 hour?

could it be also that they current batch of the upscale women are relatively new to the scene?

There was never a lifetime ban as erroneously reported. The Court was only able to ban Lido from working in adult entertainment while he was on probation. The only lifetime ban that a State Court can impose is on owning a hand gun. Federal Courts can ban stockbrokers from working in the securities industry but these are Federal regulated industries.

Gentleman - thought I would provide an update to Hot Spot/Masked Nights as I have been to a few events the past few weeks - both Wednesday and Thursday. I'm confused about some of the above reviews as they do not seem accurate from my experience. This Hot Spot/Masked Nights is really bad guys. It's the same bunch of ugly girls - mostly overaged and trashy looking. The girls here look like heroin whores; I don't know what world these considered "girls next door". What a joke! What's worse - There are way more guys than girls here. These are loser guys who you can tell have never talked to a girl spending a crazy amount of money on girls who don't deserve it. Cover to get in is 40 bucks. Drinks are absurdly expensive. And guys will spend mad cash on these girls - no care in the world of the overpriced drinks and dances.
I would not go to this event guys. Let's be smarter than this. The girls are making way too much money here for doing nothing!

Gentlemen - gave Hot Spot/Masked Nights party another try this past week, and, unfortunately, nothing good to say. It's the same story, if not worse. They now seem to be marketing to wealthy foreign business men, as well as local ones. I spoke to someone there who told me that business many from the middle east and asia who frequent nyc come here in search of a gfe in a cool nyc club/lounge. They also seem to have a circle associated with finance company executives w/in nyc. This is creating a situation where high-spending money by far outweigh the girls so any normal customer won't stand a chance. These men are getting totally scammed and spending big money on girls who are far from pretty and far from "girl next door." The girls ran into a gold mine here, there is so much money flowing around here it sucks for the men. fuck I may put on a blonde wig and a dress and try to make some money in this club lol!!! This is one of the problems with nyc and wealthy finance areas like Greenwich/Stamford CT. There is just too much money in these areas from all around the world that the high-spending men are outnumbering the girls.
I hope this changes - I'll give an update if I go again.

Has anyone been to Le Rouge Lounge lately?
With Hot Spot sounding like a dud, I am considering Le Rouge.
Le Rouge is in the Wonderland strip club and there is a separate Members Lounge for the Le Rouge members. Le Rouge is the original Lido lap dance party that always had hot girl-next-door types. It still has some of the same types of girls, but it is in a strip club, and not nearly as many dancers like the old days. There are private rooms with doors, but they are very pricey at about $770 for a half hour which includes $300 for the girl. The good thing about Le Rouge is that they are selective in the dancers - you will not find any fat or ugly girls there.