Private Lap Dance Clubs

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I have not been to Hot Spot in a while.
The quality of women there was lacking in recent visits and one of the few attractive women tried to scam me on the number of dances.
We had two and she claimed FIVE.
Yeah, five. Sorry but I forget her name.
The women there were physically attractive. It's kind of a joke if they are trying to throw a "non-pro"/"not a stripper" vibe because not only were they totally dressed in stripper garb but had worse attitudes. At $20 for the cheapest drink, $14 for a beer, "reporting" $1 tips as "creepy," etc I'm really not sure what the point is besides delusions.

Slinky Bender

Two events tonight we're totally dead. A third was just so so. But Hot Spot seemed pretty crowded in the very brief time I stopped by to say hello to the promoter.

I have not been to Hot Spot in a while.
The quality of women there was lacking in recent visits and one of the few attractive women tried to scam me on the number of dances.
We had two and she claimed FIVE.
Yeah, five. Sorry but I forget her name.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Valerie.

LeRouge Lounge and Lido Lounge are the same and are operating in a separate lounge in the Wonderland club in Flatiron.
Password Events and Lido Room are the same and are no longer operating.
Cest La Vie (CLV or Hot Spot), Masked Nights and Mark (former SVT host) are the same event and are operating in Manhattan

Slinky Bender

Less than a month ago Password Events announced they would be operating out of Tens in Staten Island. Did they just sell their mailing list?

While we appreciate you making your first post, usually we expect a little more detail.

Less than a month ago Password Events announced they would be operating out of Tens in Staten Island. Did they just sell their mailing list?

While we appreciate you making your first post, usually we expect a little more detail.
Right, Password Events had announced they would be operating out of Tens in Staten Island. Tens Cabaret is the only gentlemen's club in Staten Island and is under new ownership and management. Ten's Cabaret use to be Allure. Tens Cabaret is a traditional gentleman's club and Password Events was trying to be a promoter for Tens, but not many of the Manhattan crowd from Password Events were interested in going to the outskirts of Staten Island.
No, Password Events did not sell their mailing list. They are just using their email list to promote the new Staten Island club.

Masked Nights was the earlier of the underground lap dance parties and started at Madame X. Masked Nights is a separate lap dance party from CLV, but they joint venture and share the same space and event. Mark, formerly from SVT has a partial SVT list. There may be a 4th promoter too.

Rob from SVT made a few attempts to come back, but was not very successful. Heard from a former security guy with Rob that he is now having health problems and will probably not be starting back again.

Heard that Lou got Early Release from Probation for good behavior in 2014 and got some Special Order from the Judge that he could work at or manage a strip club, and could even be on the liquor license.

Ok now I have it all straight, and visited these places multiple times and here is my intel:
- CLV/Masked Night: Possible old SVT. Whatever it is called, it sucks. There are loads of men, zero attractive women. Kind of "crack-whore" older types of girls TBH. This is shit. Girls totally rip you off on dances, and bouncers patrol the place to make sure girls aren't getting too touchy. It's great for the girls though - it is packed with men, loads of men spending money here on girls who really aren't that hot. IMO, if you want to see hot women now in the city, just go to a strip club. Better yet, go to NJ strip clubs. But if you absolutely insist:
- Wonderland: Not great, but at least there are a few decent girls. Much better than CLV/Masked Night.

Ok now I have it all straight, and visited these places multiple times and here is my intel:
- CLV/Masked Night: Possible old SVT. Whatever it is called, it sucks. There are loads of men, zero attractive women. Kind of "crack-whore" older types of girls TBH. This is shit. Girls totally rip you off on dances, and bouncers patrol the place to make sure girls aren't getting too touchy. It's great for the girls though - it is packed with men, loads of men spending money here on girls who really aren't that hot. IMO, if you want to see hot women now in the city, just go to a strip club. Better yet, go to NJ strip clubs. But if you absolutely insist:
- Wonderland: Not great, but at least there are a few decent girls. Much better than CLV/Masked Night.
How about Hot Spot? Any report there?

Slinky Bender

I must confess I don't understand the CLV/Masked Nights/Hot Spot business model. They are "good girls" not "strippers" but if you get a dance they strip straight down to G-strings while you turn you back to sit down. But then no touching and the girls are prohibited from doing takeout (giving out their numbers). So how do they make money? It seems like management is making their money off of girls who think they're going to hit a home run somehow.

Although my opinion on the girls' looks is very different from Zeus101.

I must confess I don't understand the CLV/Masked Nights/Hot Spot business model. They are "good girls" not "strippers" but if you get a dance they strip straight down to G-strings while you turn you back to sit down. But then no touching and the girls are prohibited from doing takeout (giving out their numbers). So how do they make money? It seems like management is making their money off of girls who think they're going to hit a home run somehow.

Although my opinion on the girls' looks is very different from Zeus101.
I have not been there since they left 23rd St but there was plenty of mutual touching when I used to go to CLV - Hot Spot. A couple of times I even had inside the pants stroking. A few women offered takeout but they wanted 600-700 and I passed. The last couple of times I went to 23 St the quality was lacking though and I have not been back since they moved.

A couple of things:
-- Yes Hot Spot is the same thing as CLV/Masked Nights
-- I think Slinky Bender has it on the dot. A lot must have changed Mikede.
It is complete nonsense. It's a bunch of plain, moslty-older looking girls who expect a lot of money for nothing. There is absolutely no mutual touching. But somehow the men there still paying big bucks just to talk to these girls. I think it is a bunch of total losers who have a lot of money but get no attention at bars/clubs.
-- They like just having girls talk to them and they have a lot of money to throw around. I swear I am an above-average looking man and girls weren't giving me any attention because of the absurd men:female ratio. There were a lot of men and not enough girls.
-- The no mutual touching is highly enforced by managers/security. They sometimes get a little rude, borderline-aggressive about it.
-- There is no takeout allowed here. I pulled out my phone and was looking at it with one of the girls b/c we were were just talking about something online. The manager rushed over and was like "no exchanging numbers!"

I actually heard the one coming up in Staten Island will be much better for men. They will have a lot of younger girls and rumor has it, anything/everything allowed there! I will certainly confirm when I know more.
Hope this helps. I think this forum is great. We men have to stick together in this battle in America! In any other country paying this much money for nothing more than a little attention would be unacceptable! Hope USA changes in the respect and we men get what we deserve!
Happy Easter/Passover for those who celebrate!

Slinky Bender

I don't know if it's because they are now in bars which have liquor licenses to protect and the only way to secure the venue is to guarantee them nothing is going on. But as far as I can tell nothing is going on . So personally I don't understand the point. For me there has to be something more than a regular strip club. At SVT It was always the claim if they had college girls/ amateur/ whatever So even with the strict rules you were getting something different. From past reviews of CLV/ Mask Nights there were various forms of extras.

But I don't understand this version. Although I will say when I have been there, my experience has been the opposite of Zeus 101. Lots of girls and not enough guys. To the point I got the impression that the business model was to just get a whole bunch of girls to pay $100 tip in.

Bottom line is these guys suck. I'm not sure why our experiences were different as far as the male:female ratio. Maybe it's changed. A bunch of my friends have been going a lot in hopes of something good but no luck. There are a lot of wealthy losers there spending mad cash on girls to the point of spoiling them. In any case, regardless of the details, I would skip CLV/Masked Night/Hotspot. All the same club and they absolutely are not work the trip for various reasons.

I'm still reacquainting myself with the local scene but the Rosewood Clubhouse seems like a pretty decent place. Expensive -- $150 for non members to enter. But the talent is pretty solid. Dances only, of course. Interesting business model. Curious how it rates compared to the others mentioned here.

If you want to have even an average amount of fun at Rosewood you'll need to spend over 2K. No joke, that's a fact.
Talent is average, that's true. But they will suck money out of you. Do not buy girls drinks here, some drinks are over $100 each and you can bet your ass these girls will order them.
I think if you are interested in these clubs, really think again. It's not worth it. They need more girls, allow more "fun", and lower prices to Planet Earth!

I've been to LeRouge Lounge a couple of times and was confused by the whole thing. It basically takes place in a strip club but the only difference I could tell is you give a password upon entry and then you get a wristband. But as you enter it is basically a regular strip club with lap dances and really expensive VIP rooms. Had a couple of experiences include 69 in a VIP room that I paid way too much for, but I was there (if I recall 500 for 30 minutes) and only 69 cause I got the girl going. Still was hot. But really LeRouge is just another strip club experience.