Long Island Hooker Uses Hot Dog Truck to turn tricks

Still got that number?
I'm not proud to say this but, I drove her house again today. I was in the neighborhood in need of a quick release... what a shanty house. No sign of life. Even parked across the street, looking at the house... no luck...
Still no luck getting that release...
Shoulda just watched some Chaterbate and took care of it yourself... I couple years ago I found her house and called the number on the for sale sign on the hot dog truck in her driveway. She answered right away and I pulled up two minutes later. Told her in the drive way after a minute I wasn't really interested in truck, but I was interested in her. Anyway, 30 seconds later I'm in her living room getting a lap dance from her. The house was a shithole, and not only did it smell like smoke, she was smoking a cigarette during the dance. It was so fucking disgusting I couldn't get hard. I threw a 20 on the floor, boogied out of there as fast as I could. Drove a few miles with the windows open to get rid of the smoke smell. Never again. The end..................

Shoulda just watched some Chaterbate and took care of it yourself... I couple years ago I found her house and called the number on the for sale sign on the hot dog truck in her driveway. She answered right away and I pulled up two minutes later. Told her in the drive way after a minute I wasn't really interested in truck, but I was interested in her. Anyway, 30 seconds later I'm in her living room getting a lap dance from her. The house was a shithole, and not only did it smell like smoke, she was smoking a cigarette during the dance. It was so fucking disgusting I couldn't get hard. I threw a 20 on the floor, boogied out of there as fast as I could. Drove a few miles with the windows open to get rid of the smoke smell. Never again. The end..................
Sorry to hear about your experience. That does suck, but I am way into trashy women like that, older and beat up. So she might have been perfect for me.

I do still have the number! She gave me a glossy advertisement for some of her services, which included “topless cleaning” and a picture of her from 30 years and 40 lbs ago. Since it was a while ago I don’t feel right giving it out. But if you are a good googlist, you can find the number.
so then you were just cold- calling. and not texting. as that 599 is a landline

besides. its registered to a fella. as are all the current devices