Long Island Hooker Uses Hot Dog Truck to turn tricks

Any info on where she is these days?
If she is still a hooker I would like to get in touch
Last I ever heard of her, she pissed herself and deficated on the floor at WBAB’s corned beef and chaos party with Roger and JP a few years ago.... and she was wasted

It was the main subject of their show for like a full week.

I ran into her a couple of times at illusions strip club 5+ years ago. She kept talking about her hotdog cart career to anyone that would listen. Between her lame “glory days” hotdog stories, her advanced age and her lack of any sex appeal, it was really sad. She gave me her number but never tried to hook up with her, even for a goof.

I ran into her a couple of times at illusions strip club 5+ years ago. She kept talking about her hotdog cart career to anyone that would listen. Between her lame “glory days” hotdog stories, her advanced age and her lack of any sex appeal, it was really sad. She gave me her number but never tried to hook up with her, even for a goof.
Nice to see you posting again, Quint.

Still got that number?
I'm not proud to say this but, I drove her house again today. I was in the neighborhood in need of a quick release... what a shanty house. No sign of life. Even parked across the street, looking at the house... no luck...
Still no luck getting that release...

Still got that number?
I'm not proud to say this but, I drove her house again today. I was in the neighborhood in need of a quick release... what a shanty house. No sign of life. Even parked across the street, looking at the house... no luck...
Still no luck getting that release...
I do still have the number! She gave me a glossy advertisement for some of her services, which included “topless cleaning” and a picture of her from 30 years and 40 lbs ago. Since it was a while ago I don’t feel right giving it out. But if you are a good googlist, you can find the number.

I do still have the number! She gave me a glossy advertisement for some of her services, which included “topless cleaning” and a picture of her from 30 years and 40 lbs ago. Since it was a while ago I don’t feel right giving it out. But if you are a good googlist, you can find the number.
I guess I'm not a good googlist b/c I did sit there and search for the damn number! Couldn't find it. Oh well. I got what I needed yesterday anyway.

Think I found it. 599 number?