Falling for a client

Status
Not open for further replies.
jl, why do I have the feeling you were being sarcastic??

Nah you would never do that.

You are the kinda guy that would just come right out and say what you felt, not use little smart ass remarks to make a point..

HH:

No one with any sense liked your fat and ugly posts. It's one of the reasons I offered to let you beat me up. So you could get that shit out of your system and be liberated.

Best, etc.

Judge Crater (an Explorer of the Irrational)

fascinating microcosm

Originally posted by Judge Crater

When we met, I had a hair trigger temper, was overly sarcastic, was uncomfortable around people that I didn't know well, and was incapable of normal everyday affection. The custom of holding hands, for instance, I could not fathom. It seemed irrelevant. I was horribly detached except with people I had known for years and years.

She was overly demure and constantly submerging herself and her anger.
i had no idea that, even 14-15 years ago, they were still making these models. surely, they are are the products of a provincial and long lost culture. i thought the 60s changed all this.

quizical,
hvb

OH:

You're right. I checked the spelling. William was Clark's first name. 'Twas Merriweather Lewis that died unhappily. Saw an IMAX presentation about them in Boston a few weeks ago. Pretty sure that Clark was Governor of the Missouri Territory. Lewis got appointed Governor of another Territory, but killed himself.

I fell in love with Sacajawea, or her character portrayal anyway. Not so bad an end. She died young but most people did back then.

And there was that shit of a husband, Charbonneau. Pretty useless creep.

Best, etc.

Judge Crater (a fan of the irrational)
By tragic end, I meant she was wandering the streets of St. Louis wearing the cast-off clothes of white people. Her children had been taken from her--I believed by Lewis. And yes, she died young. As did many in that era.

HH:

No one with any sense liked your fat and ugly posts. It's one of the reasons I offered to let you beat me up. So you could get that shit out of your system and be liberated.

Yeah, I recall that self less offer JC, but it wasn't you that I needed to beat on to get it out of my system.
But I did get that liberation.

(also recently starting kickboxing classes and using the punching bag at my gym. It's great imagining the face of someone that has done you wrong, on that bag..)

Last edited:
hvb:

Although born in America, my wife was first generation and grew up speaking Hungarian at home.

Her mother was raised in an orphanage by nuns during the 1930s and WWII and had very definite ideas of what girls do and don't do.* She also thoroughly emeshed my wife in taking care of the family, other people's needs, etc.

Reform politics was my wife's only passion. She wanted to honor by imitation her father** who was a well known poet, writer, and rabble rouser in Hungary prior to WWII and during the 1956 uprising. A death sentence was later rescinded in gentler times.

I met her during a political campaign. I wrote speeches for her candidates and took them campaigning in neighborhoods where I knew people.

We've completely changed each other's lives and have done quite a lot to soothe and heal each other.

*None of which ever stopped her mother, who was extremely talented at playing older men in post WWII times. Quite the operator, she talked my wife's father into abandoning his wife and running away to America.

**Ironically, my wife's father was a notorious skirt chaser until coming to America. Interesting man. He is in his late 80s and can still recite from memory poems from Villon, Rimbaud, etc. that he read as a boy. Sometimes I change his diapers, shave him and give him a bath.

OH:

I have read of a more prosaic end occurring in more remote places. She had one other child (a daughter I think) that died. Her son by Charonneau was educated by Clark and, I think, lived to a fairly good age himself.

HH:

Keep up the good work.

I hate it when prostitutes hate themselves. They should just accept themselves, get on with their lives and stop telling themselves silly stories.

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by pswope
If I were single,I'd have no reservation about dating her and only hope that she doesn't get deep enough into commercial sex to suffer long term psychological harm.
And so you will immediately stop seeing her in order to improve the odds.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by pswope
This luscious cutey has been kicked to the curb along with my other sistas as part of NMS,despite her request for a more "normal" relationship. I did,however refuse to facilitate her becoming a full time working girl,by declining to advise her on how to launch her career (thanks to jl and jm for teaching me ethical whoring).
OK, now I feel really bad.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by slinkybender
Many people have these "lists" when it comes to looking for a mate:

"He must be X tall"

"She must have gone to Y College"

"He must make at least Z money"

etc.

It's just not productive. One reason is that people may think they know what they want, but very often don't (we all think we are smarter than we actually are).
My revelation of the year is that I have absolutely no idea what it is that I like about the women that I like, but it certainly isn't the things that most people who know me (including myself) assume that it's going to be.

Originally posted by Happy Hooker

(also recently starting kickboxing classes and using the punching bag at my gym. It's great imagining the face of someone that has done you wrong, on that bag..)
This is a classic example of how divorced women and single mothers are so difficult to have a relationship with. They can't ever move on with their lives. They bitch about someone who they split up with, and since their's is the only side you hear, you accept it until you unknowingly discover the same experiences as the last guy.

(This isn't directed at anyone in particular. This is just an excellent example of what I tell people who try to hook me up with Ms Instant Family.)

I was going to be nice but fuck it.

This is the third such comment you have made after one of my threads. How the fuck DARE you make any comments about me and my efforts to improve my life and my health because I am taking kickboxing lessons and boxing.

You got something to say to me Bill, say it here, or step outside.. Because I dont know who is helping you with your replies( actually I think I do) but I sure as hell know you would never say anything like this, especially to me or to my face.

Its on.

I wont have someone that doesn't know me or my life situation make comments, especially someone that has never been in a relationship outside of seeing whores.

Last edited:
This IS my thread and you quoted my post.

Do you think because I imagine someones face on a punching bag its because my status in society?

I am not the only person to do this sort of thing. Not only women do this, but so do men. So do many people. Its called re-directing your anger. Its healthy and a hell of a lot better then doing it to an actual person.

Dont you EVER question my ability to have a relationship based on the fact that I am using a very common form of therapy.

When I go punch my bag tomorrow guess whos face I will see...

No, not you.. its not worth it.

Originally posted by Happy Hooker
This IS my thread and you quoted my post.

Do you think because I imagine someones face on a punching bag its because my status in society?

Dont you EVER question my ability to have a relationship based on the fact that I am using a very common form of therapy.

When I go punch my bag tomorrow guess whos face I will see...

No, not you.. its not worth it.
I'm not talking about you!

This is Slinky's board and all the threads are his thread.

I wasn't questioning your ability to have a successful relationship, I was questioning the ability of any divorced woman to do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.