Yuan Yuan Foot Spa, Massapequa Park 516-590-7006

Had some time and headed to Y+B, Massapequa, but they were busy and needed a half hour.

Drove down the road and right on the next block was Yuan Yuan Foot Spa. Parked on an adjacent road and walked in. The MMS hid away quick and out came Tina looking like an older Chinese mom with hair dyed black.

Not sexy at all! Black trousers, white frilly shirt. Half hour $40. One hour $60. I ask for the half. Tina leads me to a room closed by a curtain and asks me to get ready. Little to no English.

I'm frisky, I strip and lay down cock up. She comes in, turns the lights down low and without blinking starts a fluttery soft touch on my chest, chick and balls, and tells me in sign language that a handy is $25. I ask to switch to an hour thinking this is going to be great!

Sadly, while she was willing to take direction, the massage was mediocre. Her prostate massage sucked and hurt my ass so much I asked her to stop.

Now, what I see as a win. She got me off within the first 25 minutes. It was a well executed handy. Not too much oil. My hands went under her bra and into her panties. She pulled them down for me to improve access. I was glad the lights were dim.

I asked her to go for another towards the end of the session - she continued her shitty massage.

The second handy cost me $15 and it wasn't easy but she was a fucking trooper. She stuck it out, I thought she'd be tired but...it was one of those back arching total release kind of jobs that make me want to go back inspite of her matronly appearance.

Damage: $100 i.e. 60 for the hour + 25 for HJ1 + $15 for HJ2.

She gave me water and squeezed the meatbag goodbye.

Would I return? Maybe.

Was there yesterday, greeted by a petite spinner, motions me into a curtained room, touches my ass as i pass her, tells me to get ready and leaves the room. I strip down, lay on table she comes back in about 5 minutes later she asks what I want I tell her 1 hour and give her the 60. Decent massage for about 20 min then has me flip, massage for awhile asks me if i want oil, i say yes, she motions to jr and i say yes and it's off to the races. Really good hj, as she's going to work I pull down her pants, panties, nice little ass, I pull up her shirt, remove her bra she lets me roam wherever i want, and i exploded before i got her fully naked. Cleans me up with a hot towel, i tip her another 60 gives me water and says bye bye. see you again.... Yes you will...

OP, I used this place as a backup to Y+B as well.

Setup is easy, can call or could walk in, this place seems relatively quiet. Walk in, get greeted by Asian lady in her 40s maybe? Ushers me into room, give her house fee of 40/hh. Undress and lie on table, few minutes later she comes by and we begin.

She inquires “medium or hard”, does a decent job giving a thorough and even massage, focusing on my neck, shoulders, upper and lower back, and legs. As far as massages go, probably one of the better ones I’ve gotten at AMPs but that’s not saying much. Unfortunately her hands do not feel soft, so while the pressure is pleasant her hands are not made for massaging. Eventually she starts paying attention to the nether region with some pleasant ST. Eventually comes the flip, she does the “jerk” hand motion and I nod yes. She begins stroking me, ripe with compliments about my size (I’m not that big so def lying but it felt nice lol). Few more minutes and I pop, she cleans me up, leave 40 for the tip and I’m on my way with a bottle of water.

Damage: 40/hh + 40 tip
Looks: 4/10, definitely not a looker
Attitude: 7/10, didn’t really talk but she didn’t give me any trouble, did I what I needed her to do, and complimented junior
Location: 3/10, prime location on a main road, there’s been times I’ve walked out and there’s a mother with her kids walking on the sidewalk

Decent place in a pinch but there’s better options nearby

Mods: Number for this place: 516-590-7006

Went here again after remembering my last experience. Amy and Anna were around. Amy was more my type. Older (fifties probably), cleavage showing, dressed fairly conservatively.

Took me to a curtained room with a heater on so it was nice and warm. I wasn't shy. They knew why I was here. Took the hour for $60. I expected a shitty massage but Amy actually did well oiling every single spot on my body, not shy around my butthole, a fairly good massage. Going up my legs near my balls over and over, nearly edging me, it was quite exciting.

A half hour in she says flip and asks how much. I say I want two pops for $60. She says ok one now one after more massage. Without missing a beat, she pulls her tights down to expose her ass and vag fully, and her shirt up for her tits. Eraser nips, Bs, no ass, light fuzz on puss, a little chubby, belly pouch, smooth skin, not really my type but it works.

She screams something to Anna outside, probably telling her, "My tits are out, don't let anyone in!"

She gets me there patiently and didn't stop as soon as the pop which is nice.

More massage, now with me lying on my back. I was so relaxed, warm room, mind clear after the first giant orgasm, eyes closed, laying on my back with this older lady giving me a really good rub, totally naked, cock pointing to the ceiling. Towards the end she started the upper thigh, crotch play to get me going again. Second pop time. She oiled it, tickled my asshole, taint and balls while she took her time getting me there. A back arching, shuddery, beautiful executed, patient orgasm #2 later, she gave me water and I was on my way.

I'll be back!

$60 house 1 hr; $60 two pops.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Went here again after remembering my last experience. Amy and Anna were around. Amy was more my type. Older (fifties probably), cleavage showing, dressed fairly conservatively.

Took me to a curtained room with a heater on so it was nice and warm. I wasn't shy. They knew why I was here. Took the hour for $60. I expected a shitty massage but Amy actually did well oiling every single spot on my body, not shy around my butthole, a fairly good massage. Going up my legs near my balls over and over, nearly edging me, it was quite exciting.

A half hour in she says flip and asks how much. I say I want two pops for $60. She says ok one now one after more massage. Without missing a beat, she pulls her tights down to expose her ass and vag fully, and her shirt up for her tits. Eraser nips, Bs, no ass, light fuzz on puss, a little chubby, belly pouch, smooth skin, not really my type but it works.

She screams something to Anna outside, probably telling her, "My tits are out, don't let anyone in!"

More massage, now with me lying on my back. I was so relaxed, warm room, mind clear after the first giant orgasm, eyes closed, laying on my back with this older lady giving me a really good rub, totally naked, cock pointing to the ceiling. Towards the end she started the upper thigh, crotch play to get me going again. Second pop time. She oiled it, tickled my asshole, taint and balls while she took her time getting me there. A back arching, shuddery, beautiful executed, patient orgasm #2 later, she gave me water and I was on my way.

I'll be back!

Nice review!
Thanks for providing the phone number. Title updated.

I'll be back!

Is that the lady that have one nipple bigger than the other one?

Visited Yuan Yuan the other week and made an appointment to see Amy for an hour. I think it's fairly easy to find place, up the road from the lirr station.

Got there and two women were there, I was the sole Monger till later in my massage. Typical ambiance, music, didn't notice any bad smells. Amy was waving me back to one of the rooms, we hugged. Amy, I would be lying, if she was taller then 5ft, had on a blouse and leggings. She was all excited to see me, told them yup I called on the phone.

Paid the 60 for the hour, for undressed and she came back in. They got walls that go to the top but about 2 feet from the top they used a different material which allows air/noise to go between the rooms. Got a curtain for the door. She kept on slapping my butt complimenting me and she didn't put on any covers on me. Got to the massage which was eh, I would say 6/10, I guess the more legit places got me spoiled, but didn't come here for that. Got to the oiling which was reviewers said before, she was happy to oil me everywhere.

While on my stomach she is ST which felt really good and got my soldier standing at attention. So about 20 minutes pass and she asks me to turn over and gets the pillow out. Amy didn't discuss any options or costs but she got to releasing the poison by lifting up her blouse to reveal A/small B's, bit of a stomach and no real behind, so got me to release 1(would rate this 7/10). Amy plays with the balls and ass as well. She cleans me up gets dressed again and then continues on with the massage. She was talking and maybe mentioned about a second release, I don't always pay attention after. So the front message was also soso, probably 5/10. She kept on picking up phone calls talking to other ppl, then another monger came on in.

She gets to the second release making those Chinese imitation noises (OOO baby, yada yada) then I was left in an even more relaxed state. She put on a lot of oil and did the same techniques but for the second she didn't get undressed. So we end it there I get dressed she brings me water and then like reading here I gave her a tip of 60. Which she wasn't happy with told her that's all I got and then she said ok next time you pay more for second release.

This place gets the job done, and you know what your getting. Would I return, probably not but happy to have tried this place out. Maybe she thinks we are all the same on here so maybe whoever goes next maybe bring more tip. Don't know if any other services are on the table.

60 for Hour (which I didn't get the whole) + 60 tip (2 Pops) = 120 total damage.

Visited Yuan Yuan the other week and made an appointment to see Amy for an hour. I think it's fairly easy to find place, up the road from the lirr station.

Got there and two women were there, I was the sole Monger till later in my massage. Typical ambiance, music, didn't notice any bad smells. Amy was waving me back to one of the rooms, we hugged. Amy, I would be lying, if she was taller then 5ft, had on a blouse and leggings. She was all excited to see me, told them yup I called on the phone.

Paid the 60 for the hour, for undressed and she came back in. They got walls that go to the top but about 2 feet from the top they used a different material which allows air/noise to go between the rooms. Got a curtain for the door. She kept on slapping my butt complimenting me and she didn't put on any covers on me. Got to the massage which was eh, I would say 6/10, I guess the more legit places got me spoiled, but didn't come here for that. Got to the oiling which was reviewers said before, she was happy to oil me everywhere.

While on my stomach she is ST which felt really good and got my soldier standing at attention. So about 20 minutes pass and she asks me to turn over and gets the pillow out. Amy didn't discuss any options or costs but she got to releasing the poison by lifting up her blouse to reveal A/small B's, bit of a stomach and no real behind, so got me to release 1(would rate this 7/10). Amy plays with the balls and ass as well. She cleans me up gets dressed again and then continues on with the massage. She was talking and maybe mentioned about a second release, I don't always pay attention after. So the front message was also soso, probably 5/10. She kept on picking up phone calls talking to other ppl, then another monger came on in.

She gets to the second release making those Chinese imitation noises (OOO baby, yada yada) then I was left in an even more relaxed state. She put on a lot of oil and did the same techniques but for the second she didn't get undressed. So we end it there I get dressed she brings me water and then like reading here I gave her a tip of 60. Which she wasn't happy with told her that's all I got and then she said ok next time you pay more for second release.

This place gets the job done, and you know what your getting. Would I return, probably not but happy to have tried this place out. Maybe she thinks we are all the same on here so maybe whoever goes next maybe bring more tip. Don't know if any other services are on the table.

60 for Hour (which I didn't get the whole) + 60 tip (2 Pops) = 120 total damage.
I think that’s a fair price. If it’s the lady I’ve had when I’ve been there she can be fun. Every time I leave , she tells me see you tomorrow lol one time i was there and she had something in her back pocket that turned out to be a used condom lol last time I wants a bit more, she said everything isn’t on the table so we agreed to tf. Now her top isn’t that big between an an and a b. She didn’t want me to touch her hair so I think she had a wig or something but the funny part was, I got tired of it so I just self stimulated and gave her a facial which she seemed to enjoy and was telling me wow so much… so I couldn’t touch her hair with my hand but she had no issues with me giving her a facial lol. She’s like 55 short average looks but def is fun.

Went here and picked Amy again. 30 minutes this time. A repeat of the earlier performance. It's consistent and I know what to expect.

$40 for hh.
$60 tip - two pops.

Also went to a newly opened place on Jerusalem Avenue with no name/signage near Phountain but forgot the address. Alright massage, no HE :(

Went here and picked Amy again. 30 minutes this time. A repeat of the earlier performance. It's consistent and I know what to expect.

$40 for hh.
$60 tip - two pops.

Also went to a newly opened place on Jerusalem Avenue with no name/signage near Phountain but forgot the address. Alright massage, no HE :(
The place on Jerusalem Ave has it’s
own thread. It goes by the name King Spa. I have been there twice since they opened. Both times great massage but no extras. And I asked both times.

When I asked close to the end of my second appointment she used a voice to text app to tell me “This store is official“ meaning legit.

The shop will remain legit until the next owner takes over. JMHO.

Went here again last week. Lady on the phone told me Amy and Anna were there. Turns out Amy doesn't work Tuesday, so I had Anna this time. Anna tries hard to please but she isn't Amy!

Took the same two pop, one at the start and one at the end thingy for a total of $80, $40 for the half hour, $40 for two handies. She did say "more more" at the end without being an asshole about it. I appreciated it.

She indulged me with a finger up my ass but it wasn't pleasant. Asked her to stop. Overall, alright - but Amy is my go to. There was another younger cutie there that was supposed to be a fill in. Maybe I should've tried her instead.