Worst Nightmare - Yoga instructor set me up, lock out naked, roughed up by black guy, cops invovled

billyS

Reign of Terror
Accurate - dickflashers are seldom ever innocent. Its the degree of criminality. Digging up old ghosts here but do enjoy the seldom walk down memory lane. But yes my kink at the time was find yoga instructors, build rapport, and then let me be naky to satisfy my exhibitionist kink. Goal was to befriend and have a good time, not threaten or scare, I found a few before where i had repeat sessions and it was great.

this one was def a scammer too, she didnt know jack about yoga, she was also a fat ass ogre, bowling pin shaped bitch, and based on guys at the tailor shop who saved my ass on the first floor sounds like she lures dudes in and then shakes them down, apparently a dude ran out of there all Bloodied up a week earlier. I just happened to have some basic martial Arts training and instinct that kicked in and i got out unscathed.

i didnt intend to make myself look like an innocent victim i thought i was pretty open about my intent, this incident just escalated beyond my imagination and yes i should have been more vigilant and self aware of the clues.

live to monger another day…
You seem like a different guy now and the only reason I was "digging up an old ghost" was because you actually mentioned it in a recent post.

We appreciate your recent contributions.

Yea I just noticed it in the aforementioned thread. No worries, Yea Im a different guy now for several reasons and several years away from the hobby/forum, but the urges and temptations never strayed too far from my mind at any point. I think it was mostly f0sta s3sta that effectively decimated my primary sources of connecting with my kind of suppliers so I gave up and went to the phub.

With that said, i guess the bug came back and i recently started looking again, and found my way back here.
I appreciate having a place to share my experiences (however niche or weird they may be) thank you billyS (and other mods) for giving us this space! we appreciate you!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yea I just noticed it in the aforementioned thread. No worries, Yea Im a different guy now for several reasons and several years away from the hobby/forum, but the urges and temptations never strayed too far from my mind at any point. I think it was mostly f0sta s3sta that effectively decimated my primary sources of connecting with my kind of suppliers so I gave up and went to the phub.

With that said, i guess the bug came back and i recently started looking again, and found my way back here.
I appreciate having a place to share my experiences (however niche or weird they may be) thank you billyS (and other mods) for giving us this space! we appreciate you!
The person to thank is the All Powerful Moderator - @Slinky Bender
Nothing happens without him.