What takes the most time or shortest time to make you cum

I have always thought about this but just recently the thought came back in my head when I was tity fucked by a provider. I will rank what gets me going to what take the most time I wonder what everyone else thinks.

1 Pussy that always gets me off the fastest some times I could be wearing 2 condoms and it wouldn't matter.
2 Russian or Tit fuck, a good pair of big breasts is definitely a close second especially because its bare.
3 Hand job a good one usually gets the job done
4 BJ no mater covered or uncovered, B J's usually take forever either they barely put their mouth around it or they are so good that I get like a rock and and will loose that sensitivity, which makes me go on forever.

Anal I have only done it a couple of times so I really don't have a thought other than its not pussy.

Missionary with a thick huge boobs chick. Watching myself pounding her out while her huge boobs and thighs jiggle around underneath me.

That will get me to blow my load fast.

One would be straight sex. If she is into it and moves around, plays with her nips, runs her clit. I would probably blow up if I was doin the lady in doggy and she plays with her ass.

Two would be great head.

Three would be back door, something about watching it go in and out of her ass.

Basically I feed of the ladies energy.

Well just yesterday I was at my friendly neighborhood BJ place and she was going at it with me. After long time sucking in the knob finally gave up put some oil on it and gave me a combo hand and belly rub and got the poison out
Guess I’ll have to put belly near the top of the list

For me it's a combo of things (positions,location of act, how well I know the woman)and other variables such as dirty talk/rubbing themselves during the act,risk factor, my mental state and state of soberness of lack there of) and lastly how horny.
That being said mostly likely to finish with anal, doggy, bbbj tied with hj. Mish or cg/rcg is usually where my stamina comes from as I rarely finish when on those positions.

Just the mere visual association w/ certain color-combinations before getting entirely naked is enough to get my little head excited fast.

For instance, I think dark or black bras that accompany a perfect set of Asian breasts is an automatic hard-on for me. Or a beautiful WOC with big boobs wearing bright hot pink panties. Or a sun-tanned brunette of Italian descent from, like, Jersey wearing a bright yellow swimsuit as if she just came from the hot sunny beach. Or just a nerdy yet rebellious Irish Catholic school type o’ chick that just wants to rip off her plaid school uniform and get on daddy’s bad side...oh, all these possibilities...

It’s a pleasant lil surprise if a monger was to walk in expecting to have a seemingly “average” provider that wears normal street clothes at work, but then she quickly drops the reserved persona act after one coughs up the dough for her to reveal some sexy-ass lingerie underneath with that fresh pink pussy behind it with the juicy, meaty lips that mean business.

As far as sexual positions go, there’s just something about CG/RCG. An enthusiastic BBJ or even CBJ is enough to get me to erupt in a fairly short amount of time, particularly if she’s paying extra attention to the head and making the classic slurping sounds with hardly, if any, no teeth felt grazing along my shaft. I got to be mindful not to let the BJ last too long otherwise I might explode right then & there, hands behind hesd..

Perhaps i prefer the CG position due to my chronic back pain in recent yrs, but it also makes for an amazing view after an exceptional back/shoulder/neck massage — and now you’re just focused on both her tits bouncing up and down above your face, thrusting your cock in synchronization to her bouncing up & down on top of you.

I like to finish in mish but I’ll gladly hit it from behind too briefly in standing doggy if I’m feelin’ it. Anal sex was never my thing or any interest of mine FTR. Genuine and meaningful eye contact with a first-class lady while you’re about to come is arguably more exciting IMHO rather than finishing off doggy and not seeing her pretty lil face — except for maybe through a mirror.

Just my two cents.

The 1 thing that keeps me from coming is when a woman says for me to come. Even when they try and say it in a sexy way like "I wanna feel your come in my pussy". If I'm about to nut and she says that it flips a switch and I don't lose my hard on but I can't nut. This isn't limited to providers, if my wife says it I have the same reaction.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The 1 thing that keeps me from coming is when a woman says for me to come. Even when they try and say it in a sexy way like "I wanna feel your come in my pussy". If I'm about to nut and she says that it flips a switch and I don't lose my hard on but I can't nut. This isn't limited to providers, if my wife says it I have the same reaction.
Lol I'm just the opposite. If I hear "I want you to cum in my pussy" I spill it right away.

Of course there is an asterisk to that, that being context. If it's a run of the mill Spanish fast house girl and it's covered missionary her telling me to cum in her or "give me your milk" does nothing for me. But give me a hot well built WOC pounding away on me cg with a sopping wet pussy, splashing sounds, her cream dripping down my balls and me trying to last a little longer, if she growls "cum in my pussy" , I'm exploding right then and there.

Relatively think it has to do with my mindset that day, set and setting and whether or not I am backed up first. So it starts with me.

as far as she goes…
1) vaccum mouth, a pro head expert. These girls are medusa in disguise and will suck the soul out through your dick hole.
2) a natural, well shaped body that really fits a girl in her golden age between 20-25.
3) a genuine moan monster that you are fucking and so in control of that she is on the border of cumming and tapping out at the same time