Violet Oriental Spa

I saw Lucky today.
160 all in
Chinese (I believe.) Early 30’s? Long dark hair. Beautiful face and eyes. MM C’s. Petite body. 5’2. 110 lbs
Lucky comes into the room and I get a nice warm hug. She looks hot and sexy. I had just showered and passed on the table shower. She gives a decent massage. I ask her to go lightly at one point and it’s just heaven with her light touch all over me. I flip over taking one of her delicious nipples in my mouth and pinching the other with my finger and thumb. Her moans sound like music. Hat goes on and she gives a good CBJ while I fondle her ass and play with her trimmed kitty. She climbs on top for a good ride bouncing up and down. She then lays down on her body pressed into me as I pump her from underneath. We move to a quick K9 before I get on top with her legs up on my shoulders. Love hearing here moaning as I pick up the pace and intensity. What a view !!! I finish in the bag followed by a decent ending massage. No DFK (that would have been nice.) All in all a solid session. I’m definitely interested in sampling the other women who work there as well….