Violet Oriental Spa in Williamstown NJ 856-562-9205

It is a popular spa in SNJ now.. Surprised that I am the first one reviewing them

Tina: 160 all in

Chinese. Age about late 20s..
Very pretty and cute face. Petite about 5 1 and 100lbs. Natural Bs. No tattoo. Shaved.

I was in AC last night and had some fun on table. Since I am already in SNJ and I had some little luck last night I want to stop by and have some fun. Called and asked who is available. Xixi said Miko and new girl Tina. I have not seen both of them. Took a Quick Look on twitter and text back “I want Tina” lol.
Got there and Xixi led me into room and we had some small talk told her I was in AC blah blah blah lol. Tina soon came in. Wow she looks very young. She’s maybe only mid to late 20s. I asked her how old she is and she said 26. She gave me a hug and I gave her some kisses to warm up and greet.
GND petite girl with very cute face. This is my first impression of her.
We went to shower and she washed me thoroughly and we chatted a lot meanwhile to get to know each other. Tina said she just got to US and I tested her and her English is limited. But she’s really cute. I like her smile a lot. Back to room and I am horny already. I just hug her and started having dfk with her. Hand went down to her pussy and no pantie plus shaved box. Very nice. She moans sexily when we caress each other. She gets pretty wet! lol. She removed her dress and I see she got a pair of cute natural Bs!! attention for Guys who love natural tits.
She asked me to lay belly down in bed and starts her cat bath body slide with lots of kissing all over. I said let’s skip RJ. Me no big fan so no need. I flip over myself. She knows what I want and start giving me BLS and BJ. Very nice BJ no teeth. After work on my jr for good 5 mins I asked for next thing on menu. Cap on and she hopped on for nice CG. Her pussy is just so warm and tight.. I love petite girl lol. She was bouncing on me very hard and I enjoy it. Almost got me popped there but no I asked her to spin around for RCG. DS K9 and finally to my fav mish. Fully speed all in half out and she moans really loud and looks very sexy.
I finally finished in bag. Cleaned up and she offered me a massage and we just massage and chat till the time is up.
Her massage skill is good but I like more strength and hard. I should just tell her to walk on me but I didn’t lol.
Maybe next time I will.

I will give Tina a big Yes.
Cute GND Chinese girl who is very fresh just landed to US.

160 all in
Tina ….super fun sized,lovely,beautiful eyes, petite body (a little thick but yummy as fuck!)
Tina is a lovely young petite Chinese woman. She has mesmerized eyes. She gave a good table shower. Back in room we start kissing and touching each other. Her natural B’s are sweet as are her moans as I sucked them. She then gave me a brief RJ followed by some bbbj. Her technique was wonderful. The cap goes on and she climbs on top for some nice riding. Fuck but she is adorable!!! I sit up and we grinding.Felt great! I stand up while I’m still inside her picking her up. I lay her down n with her legs on my shoulders n give it good fucking. Did I mention how lovely she is??? At one point she puts her hand over her mouth to stifle her loud moaning n also gives me 2 thumbs …….she’s so hot!!!! I mean she’s just delicious! I finish in the bag and she finishes with another massage. What woman! Thank God for women like her…..

billyS

Reign of Terror
160 all in
Tina ….super fun sized,lovely,beautiful eyes, petite body (a little thick but yummy as fuck!)
Tina is a lovely young petite Chinese woman. She has mesmerized eyes. She gave a good table shower. Back in room we start kissing and touching each other. Her natural B’s are sweet as are her moans as I sucked them. She then gave me a brief RJ followed by some bbbj. Her technique was wonderful. The cap goes on and she climbs on top for some nice riding. Fuck but she is adorable!!! I sit up and we grinding.Felt great! I stand up while I’m still inside her picking her up. I lay her down n with her legs on my shoulders n give it good fucking. Did I mention how lovely she is??? At one point she puts her hand over her mouth to stifle her loud moaning n also gives me 2 thumbs …….she’s so hot!!!! I mean she’s just delicious! I finish in the bag and she finishes with another massage. What woman! Thank God for women like her…..
Why would you start a new thread when you knew one already existed?

Eva
Chinese mid 20’s. Pretty n petite. Natural B’s. Ok ass. No DFK. Some bbbj. Friendly personality n great smile.

Eva gives an awesome massage. I flip over and she goes into bbbj. She must have tasted something (precum) and stopped to go spit it out in the corner of the room (not very sexy.) I had tried earlier for some DFK but she just gave me a quick dry kiss on my mouth and kept in moving. Hat goes on and she climbs onto with her knees pointed towards the ceiling bouncing up n down (nice!) After awhile I pick her up while I’m still inside her and put her on her back n her legs on my shoulders for some good pounding. She had out lube on me and herself as well. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to finish. I pulled out and she gives me a very fast HJ. I’m wooded out but again can’t finish. She’s cool about it and takes my hand for me to finish myself. I bury my mouth around one of her tits and finger her wet kitty til I finally finish. The hour was gone and no remaining time for more massage. I’m new to the F/S game. In the last 6 weeks I’ve had 7 encounters with 6 different providers (1 a repeat.) I had just been out to this establishment Saturday night n had a hot time with sexy little Tina. First thing Tuesday am I’m back with Eva. I’ve been working 50 hours a week and burning the candle at both ends. I was tired this am but wanted to see Eva from her picture on X. After my first F/S experience I was like a kid in a candy store. I realized that I need to slow my roll a little. This type of pace is not sustainable (for me at least.) I had a good time but if I go back Tina gives a much more sensual overall experience and performance. I just need to practice a little moderation in this new game (I’m 56 and work a lot .)

Linda: 160 all in
mid 30s Chinese
about 5 3 and 100 lbs maybe. smooth skin. pretty and cute face with warm smile. Natural Cs pretty. Shaved kitty. no tattoos.

Got short notice of some work schedule changed last night that I have to go to SNJ to work today.
I was debating if I should visit Violet Oriental spa since I am in the area but I already had fun with GDS Coco yesterday lol.
it was fun but I am probably not gonna write a review for it.
Anyway..Small head took over big head.. I was thinking NO at first but after 30 mins driving I was thinking yes why not..
So I called and asked who is available. Xixi said lucky and new girl Linda.
I remember Lucky looks super hot if the photos are accurate.. I love girls with sexy tattoos.
I said I wanna look and pick and I am 20 mins away..
when I got there, Xixi told me Lucky is busy and she has Linda for me. She said Linda got a nice pair of natural Cs which I like.
Okay sure sure. I was in the room and Linda came in and I can see her tits look naturally with her dress on.
She asked if I speak chinese and I said yes of course. Linda flirted me and said she thought I was Korean. Nope lol.
She greeted me with very sweet smile on her face follow with hug and kiss.
I know it is gonna be good cuz her smile is so sweet and warm.
Linda is a good kisser and my hand went down to her ass and pussy.. No pantie and I was instant boner...
I know most of them do not wear panties but it still turns me on..
She grabbed my jr and gave me few stroke and complimented my size.
then she went no rush..wanna shower? yes sure..
She led me to shower and washed me thoroughly with some pregame bbbj.
back to the room. She asked me fun fiirst and massage later!? of course..she just turned me on I cannot wait anymore.
Linda dropped her dress and wow very nice natural Cs maybe a little droop but like good looking natural droop like drop of water or papaya.
lay face down and she kiss and tease my body. went down for some light RJ. I said skip RJ is fine I am no big fan..
Flipped over. DFK kiss slowly went down and tease my tits and balls.
started nice very gentle BLS and like licking jr a lot and finally got to bbbj.
Very nice slow suction and tongue swirling techique and tried little DT but not much..
No teethy and very great bbbj.
then she asked me we fuck now? yes yes.
she said she wanna fuck me badly..Yes for sure. Jr is all your now.
Cap on and she hopped on for CG.. very nice and tight pussy.
we switch to RCG and it felt even tighter and better..
finally i blew in bag when I full speed pounded her in mish.
I was trying to hold longer and try some DS but her moan and sexy expression when I pound her makes me too excited.
cleaned up and Linda gave me full body massage.
very decent and she is very nice..
I told her where is sore and she explains what organ that might be related to.. you know the Chinese traditional or ancient knowledge stuffs.
time is up and I am ready to go!!
Linda said she enjoy talking to me since I can speak Chinese and ask me to come see her again soon.
I said sure sure.
I love her sweet smile a lot and her natural tits for sure.

I would repeat on her for sure!

Bella
160 all in

As you from my post about my micro penis, I am smaller than average even for an Asian man.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/micro-penis-and-male-enhancement-methods.60670/

Bella tried her best to let me enter her vaginally but it wasn't working at any angle so she gave up her ass crack in doggy.

She said she could still barely felt anything so she didn't charge me extra.

Plus I was only in there for less than thirty seconds because I'm a quick draw McGraw.