Using the Following feature

Hi Jolly, yep no confusions here! I was not looking for bbfs! I was just wondering if there’s anything else we need to provide to get verified? Unfortunately my UG account is brand new, so I don’t have anything to show for it. Could I provide some other form of verification? Like a LinkedIn or FaceTime?
Avi following me isn’t going to help you here.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm not sure why so many newbies 'follow' me.

I find it creepy and like I said a few posts up I just assume maybe they are cops.

I don't see the benefits in it.

I wasn't even aware of this feature until a few years ago, when I first came back from my hiatus and was no longer a moderator.
I pissed off @Waterclone and he said he was going to follow me and delete any post that wasn't a review.

I only started using the feature last fall to compile all veteran members who provide good intel or I have comradery with here.

Also find it creepy when brand new users start following me out of nowhere. Especially those who never contribute a review, intel, joke, post… nothing.

I'm not sure why so many newbies 'follow' me.

I find it creepy and like I said a few posts up I just assume maybe they are cops.

I don't see the benefits in it.

I wasn't even aware of this feature until a few years ago, when I first came back from my hiatus and was no longer a moderator.
I pissed off @Waterclone and he said he was going to follow me and delete any post that wasn't a review.
Lmaoooo him and banacek where the reason i never dropped reviews here. They seemed so odd, at everything they would get annoyed at. They came off as feminists. Anyway about the following. I dont think it's a big deal. Imo people just want to follow and see what the people they find drop interesting posts . I have over 130 followers last i checked on another site.

Take it as a compliment billy.