Top 101 - Centereach - Reviews & Discussion 929-334-8482

I was in the area last Saturday and I gave this place a try.
This cute little Spanish girl
I knew from the last time I was there that the donation was 140, but she said it was 160. I gave the 160 without arguing because she was so beautiful!
Beautiful set of perky b’s, I would say.
She was so beautiful, and it didn’t even matter,
She was so freaking beautiful.IMO
Sooo don't take offense But I'm just curious.
  • But was she Soooo Beautiful that you lost track of whether you were giving this "place a try" And forgot that you "had been there before" ?
  • Whom did you see before? If indeed you did.
  • Was she Not as beautiful as to warrant a review?
Color me a bit(just a bit) confused

To be honest, that was the second time I visited there. The first time I had some performance issues, and I wasn’t sure how to explain them.
I never said it was my first time there in the review so…………

Just saw Jennifer. I texted when i arrived. She was waiting for me. 1st impression. OK Pretty (7 of 10). Body 8-9. She was very friendly, gave me a hug. $140 + $60 BBBJ. Enhanced C's were ok. Small nipples. Started with a massage where she would occasionally reach under & stroke me. That was great. Then i flipped for 69. Pussy was a 10! Clean, Tight. Didnt try to put my fingers in her. Then she put the hat on (which i hate) & she rode me CG. As soon as she jumped on top there was a head on collision (no pun intended) 25 feet away from us. 2 cars collided, fire trucks, ambulances, cops everywhere. WHAT A CLIMAX!! The place was clean. Jennifer did not understand much English at all (she is Spanish by the way). The BBBJ was shallow without much suction but that worked out well as it felt good but i didnt want to cum yet. Overall i thought she was really good! Next time i would push for CIM, if she does that.

After a brief pause to my hobbying' due to the holidays, I first tried 172 Smithtown Blvd on my quest for a release. As I entered, I noticed the interior upgrades that were done and decided to reverse course and try my regular spot as I got the impression that 172 Smithtown Blvd was now just a legit spot after the closure and reopening. I could be wrong but that was my gut impression. Near dinner time, I texted the number that is known for this location and got a quick reply with availability. I don't always see ads for this location but delighted it was still accepting appointments.

I always find this location to be very reasonably priced (140 hh, 160 h plus any additional tips) and available with decent talent and today was no different. As I walked in, one girl was sitting on the sofa, one girl was standing and the other girl was coming out of the bathroom in what seemed to be tears. As she explained in Spanish when I asked if she was okay. She said she was only paid $100 for her appointment as her last client didn’t pay the house fee so she needed to pay out of her pocket, leaving her only $60 for a full half hour session. I replied I’m sorry— shrugged and proceeded to point to a different girl on the sofa that I wanted for my session. Under my breath, I was like, what form of the hobby code did that dick break? Don’t be a cheap man -- this location already has the lowest prices around in comparison to the competition/neighbors. You should have just paid the additional money and not belittled/taken advantage of the girl. I digress, for my session, I saw a petite 22 year old Venezuelan by the name of Valentine, sweet girl, 22, small frame, 32A, face like Keira Knightly and body like Jordana Brewster. The other girl available was more of a spanish version of Sofia Carson with a bigger booty and a heavier Ana Brenda Contreras.

She had a black sheer dress that conformed to her body; lace; large areolas. She took my hand and walked me downstairs into the open room. She said to get comfortable and stepped out of the room. I placed the money in the open and undressed and sat on the table. She re-entered and proceeded to put on music and do a very seductive strip tease. I appreciated the nontraditional massage approach and within a few minutes, I was at attention. She grabbed the cover and introduced herself to the junior Roger who was excited for the attention. After what seemed to be four or five minutes, she applied some lube to herself and then mounted me in a cowgirl and increased her grinding. I don’t know if it was the cover but I only felt the pressure on her and not how lubricated she was. From there we tried doggy but I couldn’t concentrate as I almost put it in her ass unintentionally and she stopped me before I penetrated her so we just moved into missionary and finished in the bag. She then walked me to the shower and we both washed the sweat off each other. I would repeat. Paid $160 and went on my way.

Sorry,
I am a bit confused-- it is a common occurrence for me.
Did you finally go to 172 or some other place? If another place-where?

After a brief pause to my hobbying' due to the holidays, I first tried 172 Smithtown Blvd on my quest for a release. As I entered, I noticed the interior upgrades that were done and decided to reverse course and try my regular spot as I got the impression that 172 Smithtown Blvd was now just a legit spot after the closure and reopening. I could be wrong but that was my gut impression. Near dinner time, I texted the number that is known for this location and got a quick reply with availability. I don't always see ads for this location but delighted it was still accepting appointments.

I always find this location to be very reasonably priced (140 hh, 160 h plus any additional tips) and available with decent talent and today was no different. As I walked in, one girl was sitting on the sofa, one girl was standing and the other girl was coming out of the bathroom in what seemed to be tears. As she explained in Spanish when I asked if she was okay. She said she was only paid $100 for her appointment as her last client didn’t pay the house fee so she needed to pay out of her pocket, leaving her only $60 for a full half hour session. I replied I’m sorry— shrugged and proceeded to point to a different girl on the sofa that I wanted for my session. Under my breath, I was like, what form of the hobby code did that dick break? Don’t be a cheap man -- this location already has the lowest prices around in comparison to the competition/neighbors. You should have just paid the additional money and not belittled/taken advantage of the girl. I digress, for my session, I saw a petite 22 year old Venezuelan by the name of Valentine, sweet girl, 22, small frame, 32A, face like Keira Knightly and body like Jordana Brewster. The other girl available was more of a spanish version of Sofia Carson with a bigger booty and a heavier Ana Brenda Contreras.

She had a black sheer dress that conformed to her body; lace; large areolas. She took my hand and walked me downstairs into the open room. She said to get comfortable and stepped out of the room. I placed the money in the open and undressed and sat on the table. She re-entered and proceeded to put on music and do a very seductive strip tease. I appreciated the nontraditional massage approach and within a few minutes, I was at attention. She grabbed the cover and introduced herself to the junior Roger who was excited for the attention. After what seemed to be four or five minutes, she applied some lube to herself and then mounted me in a cowgirl and increased her grinding. I don’t know if it was the cover but I only felt the pressure on her and not how lubricated she was. From there we tried doggy but I couldn’t concentrate as I almost put it in her ass unintentionally and she stopped me before I penetrated her so we just moved into missionary and finished in the bag. She then walked me to the shower and we both washed the sweat off each other. I would repeat. Paid $160 and went on my way.

So after reading some reviews I decided to go to this place last week. I like going after the barber shop closes as it’s very dark and discreet in back of this place… I text that I am there, and ring bell and go in… it was a very young Latin girl, with braces and no chest (sorry I was so nervous about the age I just did not ask) I could tell she was over 21, but damn it was close… however the big head rules, she said get fully undressed, and left the room I put the $140 on table and I got undressed and laid on table, she asked about the oil I said no, but despite that she did a decent massage for 15 min then says flip..

I will say the after flip she became semi mechanical, she starts taking off her bikini bottom and leaves top on, then does a really slow, but good cbj, she was very clean, then she asked if I could lay her on the table, and I said yeah… started doing her mish, very slow to make sure she was ok, then I got harder to the point she was getting super wet, and I put my head towards her chest, then she unclipped her top, that revealed basically nothing, it’s usually a big deal for me, but she was cute so the small boobs thing was ok. So I decided to test this and took her legs over my shoulders while pounding away, and she was getting into it… knowing it was close to time. I decided to take my thumb and rub her clit a little which either really turned her on or really turned her off, because then she grabbed my neck and rode me so fast I had to cum… I blasted in the bag and she cleaned me off, and off I went… as I was leaving 2 other hot Latinas were there, so I might try asap…

outside of this place being super discreet after 8pm, the hit or miss stigma is real… I can see at times this session could have gone downhill, but it’s pretty good for the price…

I last hit this place before it rebranded. Got the itch and thought I’d see how it was these days. Texted and asked who was working. Was told it was Daniela, Mady, Alejandra and Judy. Headed out there to find (I assume) Judy and Valentina (baby face but a woman’s body). Valentina took me downstairs. As before I asked for B2B. Her English isn’t great, but I know just enough Spanish to get my point across. Give her $200, she excuses herself and I strip down.

She comes back in and peels off her lingerie. Nice naturals (Cs-Ds) with small brown nipples. She lets me play with her ass a bit but she’s mostly business. She slides up on my back for a few minutes and it feels great. I love feeling her pussy lips slide up and down my crack. She tells me to flip and I’m already pretty hard but I get her to slide on my front for a bit. Some nice oily tit-fucking and then she cleans me up, slides the cover on and starts in on the BJ. Technique is nothing special but she’s enthusiastic and it’s enjoyable enough. Once she gets me at full attention she climbs up and we RCG for a while. She’s OK but we pretty quickly move to doggy, and this is where she shines. Her pussy feels really good from this position, and her ass jiggles satisfyingly as I plow her. She’s bi very vocal and says all the right things. Lets me pull her hair while I rail her. I sometimes get winded before I come (getting old sucks, lol) so she lays be back down on the table, pulls the cover off, and finishes me by hand.

Afterward she lets me shower and take all the time I need to dress, then meets me outside for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Lets me out the side exit after telling me to give her a good review

All told $200 FS/B2B, in and out in a half hour. Pricier than I’d like but would repeat.

Sorry, I am a bit confused-- it is a common occurrence for me.

Did you finally go to 172 or some other place? If another place-where?
My review was based on experience and posted in the correct thread.

So after reading some reviews I decided to go to this place last week. I like going after the barber shop closes as it’s very dark and discreet in back of this place… I text that I am there, and ring bell and go in… it was a very young Latin girl, with braces and no chest (sorry I was so nervous about the age I just did not ask) I could tell she was over 21, but damn it was close… however the big head rules, she said get fully undressed, and left the room I put the $140 on table and I got undressed and laid on table, she asked about the oil I said no, but despite that she did a decent massage for 15 min then says flip..
I will say the after flip she became semi mechanical, she starts taking off her bikini bottom and leaves top on, then does a really slow, but good cbj, she was very clean, then she asked if I could lay her on the table, and I said yeah… started doing her mish, very slow to make sure she was ok, then I got harder to the point she was getting super wet, and I put my head towards her chest, then she unclipped her top, that revealed basically nothing, it’s usually a big deal for me, but she was cute so the small boobs thing was ok. So I decided to test this and took her legs over my shoulders while pounding away, and she was getting into it… knowing it was close to time. I decided to take my thumb and rub her clit a little which either really turned her on or really turned her off, because then she grabbed my neck and rode me so fast I had to cum… I blasted in the bag and she cleaned me off, and off I went… as I was leaving 2 other hot Latinas were there, so I might try asap… outside of this place being super discreet after 8pm, the hit or miss stigma is real… I can see at times this session could have gone downhill, but it’s pretty good for the price…
This sounds like you have had one of the petite girls that works there. I have not seen any girls with less than a 32B chest there. I know I personally prefer the more fit girls who work out. Exercise may reduce the appearance of breast fat but only to a certain extent. Breasts are mainly made up of fat tissue, so losing fat tissue in other areas of the body can also cause breasts to shrink. Reading your review, it seems that there wasn't enough communication between you two for the ideal session. I got the impression that as you got rough/into the rhythm, she followed and tried to make it enjoyable for both parties, no? Some girls like it fast and others like it slow. The best experiences that I have in the hobby as involved me asking open ended questions of when I do this— do you like it?

I last hit this place before it rebranded. Got the itch and thought I’d see how it was these days. Texted and asked who was working. Was told it was Daniela, Mady, Alejandra and Judy. Headed out there to find (I assume) Judy and Valentina (baby face but a woman’s body). Valentina took me downstairs. As before I asked for B2B. Her English isn’t great, but I know just enough Spanish to get my point across. Give her $200, she excuses herself and I strip down.

She comes back in and peels off her lingerie. Nice naturals (Cs-Ds) with small brown nipples. She lets me play with her ass a bit but she’s mostly business. She slides up on my back for a few minutes and it feels great. I love feeling her pussy lips slide up and down my crack. She tells me to flip and I’m already pretty hard but I get her to slide on my front for a bit. Some nice oily tit-fucking and then she cleans me up, slides the cover on and starts in on the BJ. Technique is nothing special but she’s enthusiastic and it’s enjoyable enough. Once she gets me at full attention she climbs up and we RCG for a while. She’s OK but we pretty quickly move to doggy, and this is where she shines. Her pussy feels really good from this position, and her ass jiggles satisfyingly as I plow her. She’s bi very vocal and says all the right things. Lets me pull her hair while I rail her. I sometimes get winded before I come (getting old sucks, lol) so she lays be back down on the table, pulls the cover off, and finishes me by hand.

Afterward she lets me shower and take all the time I need to dress, then meets me outside for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Lets me out the side exit after telling me to give her a good review

All told $200 FS/B2B, in and out in a half hour. Pricier than I’d like but would repeat.
Sounds like you had a fun experience. I recently paid 160 plus $150 tip but had a blast.

I visited last weekend. 1st time at this place...

Got there late. Around 10pm. Parked in back and rang bell. Let in by small latina women. I had to piss so badly from the drive. Asked to used bathroom and she had no idea what I was asking, I guess she spoke 0 English. I get into the bathroom and close the door. Pitch black. Light switch doesn't work. Look up, no fucking light bulb in the fixture. Grabbed my phone and used as a flash light. As I'm pissing like a race horse, another women starts hanging on the door, "hi baby, almost done?". It's been like 25 seconds.

Anyway, I piss and walk out. Smaller latina girl points to another women standing in the door wall of one of the rooms and the women standing says, I take care of you. I walk in and say hh. She leaves to prep. I place 140 on table. The women who I drew was prob like a 8.5 on the scale. Big fake ass and tits, very fit body. I was excited. No idea if this a fast house or not, so I lay facedown.

She comes back in and asks if I want oil or loation. I opt for location and she just does some BS rub for 10 mins. Then tells me to flip. When I flip she's just in a thong with her manmades out. Her wait is perfect for a thong. I had no ST or warm up so he was legit like in my stomach. She climbs onto the table kissing my nipples and chest. Moves down to jr and starts licking the balls. Instantly got hard. She is pressing her man makes up against Jr and they were hard but honestly felt amazing. I was rock hard within a minute. She gets up and unzips her fanny pack to grab a condom. I sit up to grab that fat ass and lick her nips. Skin is so soft. I'm actually not a FS guy so I tell her just mouth. She suits up Jr and is on the table licking the balls and starts a CBJ. Very very vocal and taking my ENTIRE shaft with no hands as well. She would go down all the wall and start moving her tounge while I'm inside her. One of the top CBJ I've ever had. I never cum from CBj but I must have only lasted 40 seconds.

Get up and get dressed. I hand her another 20 as a tip and she comes in for a hug while still in her thong and topless. I suck on her titty one more time and say that I I want to suck one last time.

Exit the room and she's walking me out with her tits just out while I had a big smile on my face. The layout of this place is interesting. There is a lower level that has more rooms I assume?

On the way out another women is sitting on the sofa in a very tight skin dress. No idea what nationality she was but she was def older...40/50s, honestly she had such a hot milf look. I want her next time and wish I got her name.

I never saw any Asian girls here. The women I had, I asked her name...she told me but her accent was thick and I could hardly remember. She said kata or kat. Started with a "k"

Just stopped by after a long day at work. After texting I arrived and rang the bell. The anticipation is mounting. How hot will she be?

the door opens and Karen, a fantastic looking Colombian opened the door. She led me to the room right by the stairs to go down. I have her key $140 and she leaves.

Karen has nice man made C’s I think, and a bit perfect fake Colombian ass, just what I was in the mood for.

I speak a little Spanish (always a hit with the Latinas) and we exchange some pleasantries. Her massage is lame but I never care. After a few mins and my constant roaming she tells me to turnover.

Her body is incredible and she gave a solid cbj. Not enough sucking if I’m honest, but she made up for it with eye contact and nipple rubbing.

When she could tell I was ready she pulled her tight dress up and got in too for reverse cg. View was AMAZING. She the. Switches to traditional cowgirl and it was very hot and passionate. I let her ride me slowly as she seemed to enjoy it. Then she gets on her back and slides her leg over for sideways missionary. I suck her nipple and I go slow and deep. She was loving it (don’t care if she was acting or not) and I came in the bag. She held me close for like 20 seconds before she let go and I pulled out. I only had $10 left for her tip, will bring more if I see her again.

overall $140 + $10 tip = $150

9/10, id eat it.

I texted this number with no answer. Looking on the web for something else on the area and I find this other number 718-216-2842, texted and give the same address as Top101. Do you know if they change their phone number or what's going on in here?

I can confirm 718-216-2842, 929-689-6783, 917-863-6826, 929-334-8482 work for this location. I have noticed that depending on who is the girl working as the operator, different numbers will show in advertisement.

I am not aware of anything besides the property manager is getting quotes for a new roof. The location does not open until 11am and closes at 10pm so I don't know why Jaymos would be in proximity at 7:28AM besides just passing by.

I am not aware of anything besides the property manager is getting quotes for a new roof. The location does not open until 11am and closes at 10pm so I don't know why Jaymos would be in proximity at 7:28AM besides just passing by.
I was on my way to work, and there was a lady taking pictures of the building older lady