Tales from the Roosevelt Avenue stroll...

OK guys you have both said your piece. Enough please and anymore references to your feud will be immediately deleted and I will have to close this thread for awhile.

Last edited:
OK guys you have both said your piece. Enough please and anymore references to your feud will be immediately deleted and I will have to close this thread for awhile.
Bunyon - There is no feud. I caught him, you can not tell who this guy is? Read his posts

Needless to say I have never ever said a bad word about you. I have no reason to, you are a really cool guy, honest and humble.

I am not saying that to brown nose you, I am simple stating the truth.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Was out for a bit this AM. Saw one of my "Roosevelt" hitters this AM. I was tapped out and she was tired, so I dropped her off around 5 AM.

I had to get the car washed, so I drove to Farrington from Sunnyside via Roosevelt Avenue/Broadway. Now the sun was starting to come up at this time, so it was bright out. I drove up Woodside Avenue from 69th Street making my way towards 77th Street.

Woodside Avenue is typically all trannies. i never look at any of the "girls" over there. But, there were some curious sights. It appears that there are male prostitutes over there now. Not sure, but that's waht it looked like. Of course, you had your "Latin" trannies over there as well.

So, I got to the corner of Woodside and 77th and there were 4 black girls out. All pretty young. Two of them were pretty cute. My rule of thumb over here is that the only real female sws over on this stroll are black but they are typically not down on Woodside Avenue.

So, I drove up to Broadway and 77th (pretty much tranny activity) and then back down 76th towards Woodside. There were 3 black "real" girl sws over there on the corner. Two looked decent, one was huge. I got back down to 77th and Woodside and there were 5 black girls over there. A couple of them were really cute.

Well, I decided to drive to the carwash and save the money. After Irvington's story, and having a few girls in the stable, why monger? (Well, I will tell you why monger: I haven't had a decent blowjob in months! But that's another story all together...)

Was out for a bit this AM. Saw one of my "Roosevelt" hitters this AM. I was tapped out and she was tired, so I dropped her off around 5 AM.

I had to get the car washed, so I drove to Farrington from Sunnyside via Roosevelt Avenue/Broadway. Now the sun was starting to come up at this time, so it was bright out. I drove up Woodside Avenue from 69th Street making my way towards 77th Street.

Woodside Avenue is typically all trannies. i never look at any of the "girls" over there. But, there were some curious sights. It appears that there are male prostitutes over there now. Not sure, but that's waht it looked like. Of course, you had your "Latin" trannies over there as well.

So, I got to the corner of Woodside and 77th and there were 4 black girls out. All pretty young. Two of them were pretty cute. My rule of thumb over here is that the only real female sws over on this stroll are black but they are typically not down on Woodside Avenue.

So, I drove up to Broadway and 77th (pretty much tranny activity) and then back down 76th towards Woodside. There were 3 black "real" girl sws over there on the corner. Two looked decent, one was huge. I got back down to 77th and Woodside and there were 5 black girls over there. A couple of them were really cute.

Well, I decided to drive to the carwash and save the money. After Irvington's story, and having a few girls in the stable, why monger? (Well, I will tell you why monger: I haven't had a decent blowjob in months! But that's another story all together...)
I was also in the area Saturday night and it was BUZZIN. LOADS OF black SW's. There was one hot black girl who I was rappin to for a little bit (not mongering), and the fat black one that you mentioned before I also spoke to for a bit (her name is Hennesy). Very cool chics, and looks like the going rate for a CBJ is .40 .... I just walked around in the area for 20 minutes to make notes for the future than went about my buisness. I also got tranny tricked, saw a blonde from a far that DID NOT look like a tranny (we all have tranny vision at this point), and when I walked up next to him and looked I got the "hey papi" in the infamous tranny voice and I just laughed and kept it movin. Be careful.

Also just a word to you guys. There is one hot Colombian GIRL, about 30, with big soft DD titties on a small frame, and a nice plump ass that roles with a chubby gay guy with curly hair. The gay guy lives in the area and is sort of her pimp/protection I guess. She gave me a great BBBJ in the hall of some random apartment building right on Woodside Ave, while I fingered her hole and played with her luschious titties. I virtually NEVER EVER have FS with SW's but I would have definitely given her the buisness if I would have had a spot. She said next time (since she knows me now) we can go back to her place. She WILL ignore you if she doesn't know who you are so I hope your game is tight. I doubt you'll even have a chance if you're not spanish, but hell, give it a shot. I saw what looked like her getting into a car on Saturday night, and the chubby curly haired gay guy was right there so I'm figuring it had to be her.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I left the gf at 5 AM, so:

I was in the area again this AM and drove up 77th from 45th (?) Avenue. Got to Broadway and saw nothing but trannies. Drove down 76th and drove past Woodside. On the left corner, there was a heavy Latina girl (?) wearing glasses. Short skirt. Had to be a tranny. But she looked like a legit girl. I drove by her and someone picked her (?) up.

It was all tranny out there. I got to Woodside Avenue and drove towards Broadway. On the corner of 78th and Woodside, there was this very, very attractive black girl in a sexy pink top and white shorts. Great body. Man, temptation was getting the best of me. But I didn't pull the trigger. She was talking to some Spanish guy. I had to see her again so I drove back around. I was surprised she was still there 5 minutes later. Still talking to the spanish guy (pimp?).

Anyway, it was time to get the car washed and gas up on Farrington, so I left and got on the BQE...

I left the gf at 5 AM, so:

I was in the area again this AM and drove up 77th from 45th (?) Avenue. Got to Broadway and saw nothing but trannies. Drove down 76th and drove past Woodside. On the left corner, there was a heavy Latina girl (?) wearing glasses. Short skirt. Had to be a tranny. But she looked like a legit girl. I drove by her and someone picked her (?) up.

It was all tranny out there. I got to Woodside Avenue and drove towards Broadway. On the corner of 78th and Woodside, there was this very, very attractive black girl in a sexy pink top and white shorts. Great body. Man, temptation was getting the best of me. But I didn't pull the trigger. She was talking to some Spanish guy. I had to see her again so I drove back around. I was surprised she was still there 5 minutes later. Still talking to the spanish guy (pimp?).

Anyway, it was time to get the car washed and gas up on Farrington, so I left and got on the BQE...
Did the heavy Latina girl with glasses have black hair? She sometimes hangs out with trannies but reports are that she is 100% female. Not sure if I buy it though since she strolls with drag queens. She started working 8 months ago...I never bothered since I still question her gender.

I hit the Heights a week back and there were more ham out there than girls (and 80% of the chicks out there had hidden swinging hammers.) There is an influx of black chicks but word is their out there to steal and hustle from a new market before being forced out. There was a brawl back in May between the black girls' pimps (who are usually stationed in black tinted cars or in Roosey Ave's 24 hrs restaurant) and the trannies for trying to impose their "pimp rules" on them! Needless to say the trannies held their ground! Word is that the pimps are also pissing off the Colombian bazooka dealers for drawing attention to their area.

CAUTION: The ham were stopping random cars and people on the street from Mexican cart vendors to out-of-place white dudes. I got pulled over and not planning to return anytime soon.

Bottomline: not worth it.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Fuck!

Great Cesar's Ghost! I am reporting live from Laundry City at 50-01 Roosevelt Ave.
I am here with my chick doing laundry. It is now 6:30 am. Around 5:55 I walked out to the car to get fabric softener.
What do I see? Two young white girls wearing sort of streetwalker perhaps stripper or maybe poorly dressed club clothes.
I see that they walk into the Mobile station. I go back inside to tell the gf I am going to get snapples and the Post.

Well guys - these girls were young and had face piercings. A hot blonde and doable brunette . They were speaking an eastern european language.
Now I was not sure if they were hookers. When I came out of the Mobile they were just standing around. I waited and they crossed the blvd and stood in front of PC Richards .

Again they waited. I rushed back to the gf and told her I was going for tamales. She indulges me and witout question let's me leave.

I get in the car and they were still hanging around. I was at the light on 50th and QB , it took forever!!
A big SUV pulled up and was talking to them for a bit. I finally made the light and went down 50th. I didn't turn left bc it would have taken forever to get back. I was convinced that they were pros they were outside the car forever talking.
So I doubled back made the turn onto QB and they were gone in 60 seconds!

I made a futile search and returned with the tamales. Sex with the gf in less than an hour I guess...

They were real young by the way...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
the braodway woosdesie ave stroll is kind of dead now

i was driving from the gfs to see cbunyon in jax hts afterhurs spot

drove up 77 and there might have beent he hottest woc i seen in ages

and i had no $$$$

went to atm and dfriove arond and sehh was gome

drove to ah spta nd had sme old tiome fun with bunth s

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
bunyens is a homessexual and cant cusse the deal on dribnek giemss

i wante to fcuk his new fucj bydddy and the firned he fbrought for tonignt for me looks just liken my gf!!!!!!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I was sober when I drove over there on Sunday morning. I drove up 77th and had like $8 on me. I wasn't expecting to see any one out because the stroll had been dead for a week or so. Well, in the middle of the block, I saw this real hot, too hot to be a sw, black girl walking up the block towards Broadway. There was a bus (?) that I had to slow down and eek my way by, so when I slowed down, I was face to face with the girl for a good 10 seconds. She was that good...a score for us sw fans.

By the time I got back, she was gone.

And I didn't really have that much to drink. LOL. Maybe 6 beers or so. But I haven't been drinking that much in a LOOOOONG time, so I figure that's why I got lit up like that.

Gavy

I was sober when I drove over there on Sunday morning. I drove up 77th and had like $8 on me. I wasn't expecting to see any one out because the stroll had been dead for a week or so. Well, in the middle of the block, I saw this real hot, too hot to be a sw, black girl walking up the block towards Broadway. There was a bus (?) that I had to slow down and eek my way by, so when I slowed down, I was face to face with the girl for a good 10 seconds. She was that good...a score for us sw fans.

By the time I got back, she was gone.

And I didn't really have that much to drink. LOL. Maybe 6 beers or so. But I haven't been drinking that much in a LOOOOONG time, so I figure that's why I got lit up like that.

Gavy

They will arrest you for that and toss you in with the guys that got busted for chasing hookers.

There were a few trannies out on Friday night (along with LE, which are their number one fans!)

Not for nothing, but one of them kinda looked hot lol. I did a double-take on the drive down. I only drove through once and then left.