Rose Spa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Bonita Springs for a week and had the urge so I searched for local talent and came across Rose Spa in a strip mall along Tamiani across from Wiggins Pass and thought I would give it a try. Enter and was met by Mia, 23y with an athletic body dressed like she's going to a club. Took the 1/2 for 50, she comes in and starts a pretty good massage.

After about 20 mins. she tells me to flip and asks what I want, tell her I want FS and she replies 200. The negotiation goes back and forth but I stand fast at 120. She takes the cash and leaves to get a cover. When she comes back in the dress hits the floor and reveals a body that you could bounce a quarter off any part of. She places the cover with some oral assistance and I had to check to make sure she wasn't using a vacuum. Start in mish and off to the races, try doggy and after about 10 mins and my time is almost up she finishes like she started we me discharging in the bag. She walks out of the room to get a hot towel without even covering up so I'm thinking this is standard behavior. Supposedly 3-4 girls working, will definitely repeat if I'm bck in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.