Pure Bliss Spa - 585-468-8888 Flushing Reviews & Discussion

I had a chance to go by here the other night and chose to see Emily. She is extremely petite. Probably 5' tall and 90 pounds with tiny little a-cups. Not complaining about the A-cups, it was a nice change from the bolt ons.

It was around 10:00pm so this may have had something to do with her performance but she was not that into it. Didn't help me undress, only LFK, quicky shower with quick bbj teaser in the shower. In short, she hit all the points on the checklist but with little or no enthusiasm and all condensed short versions. Bbj, rimming, missionary, finished in doggy and out the door in 40 minutes. She offered a massage which probably meant I could try for round 2 but I knew it wasn't happening on my end.

All said, I'd probably choose another girl next time but if she was the only one available I'd see her again to see if it was better earlier in the night.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had a chance to go by here the other night and chose to see Emily. She is extremely petite. Probably 5' tall and 90 pounds with tiny little a-cups. Not complaining about the A-cups, it was a nice change from the bolt ons.

It was around 10:00pm so this may have had something to do with her performance but she was not that into it. Didn't help me undress, only LFK, quicky shower with quick bbj teaser in the shower. In short, she hit all the points on the checklist but with little or no enthusiasm and all condensed short versions. Bbj, rimming, missionary, finished in doggy and out the door in 40 minutes. She offered a massage which probably meant I could try for round 2 but I knew it wasn't happening on my end.

All said, I'd probably choose another girl next time but if she was the only one available I'd see her again to see if it was better earlier in the night.
Damage? Tip?

I've always had good service around noon or right after like 1PM at that place. If you can, try to make the appt around that time. Girls aren't too tired and still kinda "fresh".

I'm a little tired so I'm going to keep this brief.

Saw Lisa at Pure Bliss this week. $280 for the hour. She's a hot spinner, A-B cups, maybe 5'0" and 100 lbs. Some tattoos. At first there was some confusion about if I wanted a table shower. Once I made it clear I wanted it, it was occupied and I had to wait. She spent the time down on the hammer sucking away BBBJ. Very good BBBJ but not too much deep throat and she was a little resistant to pushing her head. The table shower opened up and she gave me a spectacular wash down. Everything you want and expect, sliding her body across me, washing every inch of me, etc. Back to the room, more BBBJ then the main event. I put her in a couple positions, she took the pounding and didn't try to block. After a while I told her I wanted her do finish me with her mouth. Off went the cover, quick wipe and she was back down on the hammer. After a few minutes I finished in her mouth. After she gave me a massage for about 10 minutes, ok massage nothing to write home about, she walked on my back a lot. At that point I still had time left and she asked if I wanted more massage or a shower. I opted for the shower, back to the shower room, this time I wasn't a table shower but she definitely took care of me. What else, she allowed FIV. wanted me to kiss her but I don't do that with working girls. I have to say her hygiene was fantastic, she spent a lot of time washing herself, doing the mouthwash, etc.

I would repeat. They make you feel like a king for an hour. It's pricey but good to indulge occasionally. I look at it as a better value than the standard AMP where you pay $40-60 to the house and $120-140 to the girl (total $160-$200) for a crappy massage and mediocre FS with a mediocre looking girl. Here it was $280 for the hour, or $200 for the half with a hot girl who treated me like a king. I still think the Roosevelt ave girls are still the best bet $60-$80 for FS but it can be difficult to find a hot one or one who will do BBBJ. Just my 2 cents.

Stay Safe

Doc

I was looking for a threesome and struck out at Pink Angel, they girls who were working there did not do threesome's together. So I contacted Pure Bliss, arranged for Lisa who I previously saw and Bella. Lisa is a hot little spinner, Bella is thin, but not as thin/spinner as Lisa. She's a bit taller, and has solid B cups, pretty girl. They charged $400 for 2 girls for a half hour. At this point of my life I'm unlikely to do more than one pop an hour and if two girls can't get me off in a HH then I'm just not getting off.

We did an abbreviated wash down, they had me sit on the table shower and washed me. Back in the room, Bella started with the BBBJ, while Lisa was touching me all over. After a few minutes I asked them to switch, unfortunately they broke out the alcohol spray, paper towels, etc and proceeded to disinfect me again before Lisa took over. Bella's head is good, Lisa's is very good. After a few minutes I asked for the cover, and started plowing Bella missionary. She took a pounding and got into it. Then I went to switch, again out came the alcohol spray, and they changed condoms. Put Lisa through her paces, she also took a pounding well. After a few I said I wanted to finish with BBBJ, again the alcohol spray, and they laid me back down. Bella started jerking me and Lisa moved in and put her ass in my face. I couldn't see which one was sucking me off, but in a few minutes I popped. They had warm damp towels to clean me off.

Overall, it was not worth it as a double. The sanitizing killed everything that is great about a double. I would repeat with either girl as a solo, but not as a double.

I was looking for a threesome and struck out at Pink Angel, they girls who were working there did not do threesome's together. So I contacted Pure Bliss, arranged for Lisa who I previously saw and Bella. Lisa is a hot little spinner, Bella is thin, but not as thin/spinner as Lisa. She's a bit taller, and has solid B cups, pretty girl. They charged $400 for 2 girls for a half hour. At this point of my life I'm unlikely to do more than one pop an hour and if two girls can't get me off in a HH then I'm just not getting off.

We did an abbreviated wash down, they had me sit on the table shower and washed me. Back in the room, Bella started with the BBBJ, while Lisa was touching me all over. After a few minutes I asked them to switch, unfortunately they broke out the alcohol spray, paper towels, etc and proceeded to disinfect me again before Lisa took over. Bella's head is good, Lisa's is very good. After a few minutes I asked for the cover, and started plowing Bella missionary. She took a pounding and got into it. Then I went to switch, again out came the alcohol spray, and they changed condoms. Put Lisa through her paces, she also took a pounding well. After a few I said I wanted to finish with BBBJ, again the alcohol spray, and they laid me back down. Bella started jerking me and Lisa moved in and put her ass in my face. I couldn't see which one was sucking me off, but in a few minutes I popped. They had warm damp towels to clean me off.

Overall, it was not worth it as a double. The sanitizing killed everything that is great about a double. I would repeat with either girl as a solo, but not as a double.
Who did you think was prettier or cuter? Bella or Lisa?

In the area a few more days so I hit up PBS after I get a Twitter alert a new hottie started - Yang Yang. She is the same girl as in Twitter, pretty,mm huge rack (not the greatest pair I’ve seen) all placed perfectly on a spinner body.
she’s sexy and aimed to please. We hit it off quick it made for a great time. 69, mish, cg, face fucking, more 69 because she’s got a small tight bald sweet kitty.
i blow in the bag in K9 and collapse on the bed. She laid next to me, like a real gf.
excellent attention to detail. Some English- not much.

In the area a few more days so I hit up PBS after I get a Twitter alert a new hottie started - Yang Yang. She is the same girl as in Twitter, pretty,mm huge rack (not the greatest pair I’ve seen) all placed perfectly on a spinner body.
she’s sexy and aimed to please. We hit it off quick it made for a great time. 69, mish, cg, face fucking, more 69 because she’s got a small tight bald sweet kitty.
i blow in the bag in K9 and collapse on the bed. She laid next to me, like a real gf.
excellent attention to detail. Some English- not much.
What was the damage? Any extended menu?

I saw Yang Yang the other day. She is very petite with a huge rack. Definitely a spinner. No ass at all when she's standing up. She's a little timid so she may not be the right girl or those of you looking for a girl that will take charge. She didnt complain or anything like that. She was willing to please but seemed like she needed more direction or maybe I wasn't providing enough feedback. She kept asking if I liked whatever she was doing at the time. Not the best at rimming. You can tell she doesn't want to to do it. BBJ was a bit lame. I was happy with her appearance and I had a good time. I might repeat just because she's very attractive. I left 300 total.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw Yang Yang the other day. She is very petite with a huge rack. Definitely a spinner. No ass at all when she's standing up. She's a little timid so she may not be the right girl or those of you looking for a girl that will take charge. She didnt complain or anything like that. She was willing to please but seemed like she needed more direction or maybe I wasn't providing enough feedback. She kept asking if I liked whatever she was doing at the time. Not the best at rimming. You can tell she doesn't want to to do it. BBJ was a bit lame. I was happy with her appearance and I had a good time. I might repeat just because she's very attractive. I left 300 total.
Did you dump a load in her?

This place has given me the old B&S the last couple of times so I'm over them, for now at least.
The most recent goes back a couple of weeks but I texted and asked for Wen-Qing (advertised as a Busty spinner beauty) and was told she was available.
When I got there they introduced me to a girl with a short haircut and very small tits. Very much resembled the pics of Akari from twitter.
I said I have an appointment with Wen-Qing and MMS said yes, this is Wen-Qing. I made it known that this looked more like Akari and I had an appointment with the other girl but she just kept saying this is her.
I find it difficult to argue in front of the girl because unless I'm ready to walk out and I didnt have that kind of time on that day. I know I'm gonna spend an hour with this girl and this is not going to help the chemistry for the next hour so I just go with it. I mean this girl was pretty and it would have been more about making a point than disappointment at this point.
On to the session. Very mechanical, TS with a preview BBJCIM. She was warned but still seemed unhappy about it.
The mood changed from there.
Rinsed off and back to the room for some very lame and short massage. I didn't press for more massage because it wasn't really any good. Not relaxing nor sensual.
More BBJ in an effort for round 2 went wasted. It wasn't happening. Too mechanical and task oriented to get me going.
I've been a pretty regular customer here but I think it's time to branch out. It's like they worked hard to gain my loyalty in the beginning and once they had it they figure I'm locked in. I'm sure I'll probably go back some day but not soon.

PBS - WanQing 5854688888

I did a walk-in and got lucky with WanQing at PBS
Mms said She was waiting for an appointment and the guy didn’t show or was too late so if I didn’t want to wait for Lisa or kitty I can have her. I took her by the hand and hit the first room.

I explained that I was in a rough mood and she said it was ok so I started string and it felt like she liked it.
She looked confused but went with it till she needed time to breath again from the very intense Bbj/dt.
Gave her a few min to gather her thoughts, pulled her hair up in a bun and faced fucked her for a bit till she teared up and I CIM.
She’s not very young like kitty but she’s excellent at what you need her to do, takes direction very well.
We went to wash up and almost had another CIM there but I was able to distract myself and save it.

Back in the room she gives me an okay massage.. my head is at the edge of the bed and she’s standing up on the floor naked. As I turn over her pussy is on my face so I feast on it and I grab her ass to bring her to sit on my face, I wanted to feel her whole body ride my face.
She came in no time but I’m here for my pleasure today wanQing sorry.. I reach for the cover and take her in doggy. It’s very harsh and she cums again.
She turns over for mish, we do a little cG and again CIM.
Ah the life of a monger, instant gratification.. everytime. Normal fee here is $280 but I added way more for the fact she went with everything I asked her to do and like a gentleman I apologized for it being so rough and to my surprise she says we can go harder.i really didn’t expect this from her.

PBS - WanQing 5854688888

I did a walk-in and got lucky with WanQing at PBS
Mms said She was waiting for an appointment and the guy didn’t show or was too late so if I didn’t want to wait for Lisa or kitty I can have her. I took her by the hand and hit the first room.

I explained that I was in a rough mood and she said it was ok so I started string and it felt like she liked it.
She looked confused but went with it till she needed time to breath again from the very intense Bbj/dt.
Gave her a few min to gather her thoughts, pulled her hair up in a bun and faced fucked her for a bit till she teared up and I CIM.
She’s not very young like kitty but she’s excellent at what you need her to do, takes direction very well.
We went to wash up and almost had another CIM there but I was able to distract myself and save it.

Back in the room she gives me an okay massage.. my head is at the edge of the bed and she’s standing up on the floor naked. As I turn over her pussy is on my face so I feast on it and I grab her ass to bring her to sit on my face, I wanted to feel her whole body ride my face.
She came in no time but I’m here for my pleasure today wanQing sorry.. I reach for the cover and take her in doggy. It’s very harsh and she cums again.
She turns over for mish, we do a little cG and again CIM.
Ah the life of a monger, instant gratification.. everytime. Normal fee here is $280 but I added way more for the fact she went with everything I asked her to do and like a gentleman I apologized for it being so rough and to my surprise she says we can go harder.i really didn’t expect this from her.
So how much is way more ? $2.00?