No name 623-223-3987 Hempstead

@MassyMann might know her.
I Googled the number and saw her ad and pictures. The fourth one is pretty scary. It makes her look like a granny on crack, not flattering at all.
Shut the fuck up this is what you do after retirement? You go on review pages and talk shit about all these girls providing a service ? Fuck you.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy recommends in masseuse south shore ?
I'm retired from the body rub scene.
But if you consider Valley Stream the south shore I would highly recommend @angeliquelaroux
I've seen her multiple times and her massage skills are on par with any high end legit massuse.
But of course her finish will leave you weak in the knees. And I have seen her recently and she is as beautiful as ever. Bitch doesn't age.

I'm retired from the body rub scene.
But if you consider Valley Stream the south shore I would highly recommend @angeliquelaroux
I've seen her multiple times and her massage skills are on par with any high end legit massuse.
But of course her finish will leave you weak in the knees. And I have seen her recently and she is as beautiful as ever. Bitch doesn't age.
Ty sir. Never tired her. Will have to now.

E

EdwardSnowden6825

@MassyMann might know her.
I Googled the number and saw her ad and pictures. The fourth one is pretty scary. It makes her look like a granny on crack, not flattering at all.
I've spoken to her on the phone. Never saw her.

Now she advertises “no bare , no kissing “

first off who wants to kiss these types ??? I love kissing. Maybe someone like Andrea or Debbi ( the euro crew ) but not some gremlin looking bitch like the Christina types … no teeth for sure. To funny.

also ? Girls like this ? Why would she say no bare ? Lol it will only drum her business.
Any way. I might give her a shot and report. But not that enticed.