New Star Salon Spa 727-807-5307

I really dislike traveling for business. But the side benefit is getting to sample AMPs outside of my normal stomping grounds. Last week I was in New Port Richey, FL with some time to spare. I hit up the sites and find 5 places close to my hotel. The hourly rate is more expensive than NY. The going rate appears to be 70 or 80 for the hour. Maybe I could expense this visit? LOL. Google street view helped me make my choice.

When I walk in, I am greeted by an average looking Chinese woman. She appears to be in her mid-40s. I ask for an hour, and she tells me it is 80. We walk down a hallway. There are 5 rooms with walls that go to the ceiling and doors.

I pay the 80 and she leaves. I get undressed and lay on the table. The room is not like AMP rooms I have seen before. There is a small rolling cart with oils and creams. A lot of them. A towel warmer was on a table. There were many other things in the room, but I can’t remember them all. Every wall was decorated with posters or wall hangings.

She comes in and begins a back massage. Since I had been flying and driving for a couple of days, I decided to see what type of massage I would get. Her technique wasn’t bad. She used medium pressure. Then she started with the fragrant oils. The oil was warm, which was nice. But there was a lot of oil. Almost as if it was poured on me. She continues with the massage. Frequently adding oil. Then hot stones and more oil. At some point I think that she was using two different types of oil. She alternated between hot stones and oil a few times. I began to wonder if anything else would happen.

She then moves down to my butt and legs. More oil and hot stones. She then starts grazing the boys. Every time her legs come in within range, I gently stroke her thigh. She does not move. Always a good sign.

She then starts reaching under me to play with Jr and the boys. She pours oil into her hand and really goes to town with a two handed technique that I really enjoyed. I was getting ready to blow and I thought she would stop to clean me off and tell me to turn over. But she continues and I finish while I am faced down. She then cleans me off a bit and continues with the leg and butt massage. More oil and hot stones. Then returns to the back.

I have mentioned the oil? I swear she must have used 2 quarts for the massage.

On her second trip to the legs, she notices I am ready again. She then repeats her earlier treatment to Jr and the boys, and I blow again.

Now she begins the cleanup. It takes half a dozen towels from the warmer. Now I know why the warmer is in the room. LOL. After the cleanup she tells me to turn over. She begins to massage my chest, arms, legs and feet. Yes, there is more oil. Not as much as she used on the back. All the while touching Jr to see if she could get a third time out of me.

A timer on the wall goes off. She wraps my feet in two warm towels and uses more towels for my chest and legs.

She stays in the room as I am getting dressed. We talked a bit. She tells me her name is Tina. I tip 60 and she seems very happy with that. She says she hopes to see me again and that regular massage promotes good health. LOL.

Overall, it was a different but good experience. Too much oil, but I am sure you could ask her to tone it down. I might repeat if I lived in the area.