New Paradise Spa: 917-391-4668 Little Neck

Nikki opens the door, grabs me by the hand and leads me to the room before I can say hello. Slender, MM b's, manicured mohawk bush, about 5'4, cute, pretty mouth, worn asshole, tattoos on her shoulder blades and left calf.

Office-type set up with several rooms that have lockable doors. Decent sized room with legit massage table.

Asked for a shower after I handed over $200. I got ready and Nikki went to deposit the cash.

She comes back and leads to the table shower. Small room. Perfunctory shower with the communal sponge. No preview or teasing.

Back to the room and I say no massage. She strips and hops on the bed, legs wide opened.

Asked if DATY was OK and she enthusiastically said yes. Juicy pussy and she started thrusting, gyrating and her moans sounded like a squeeze toy.

After she's done, I strap on and lube up for missionary. Decent grip and she's an active participant. After a while she slides off and turns over for doggy.

I spread her cheeks and notice her asshole has no tread and is smoother than a racing tire. Put some lube on my thumb and starting rubbing her asshole. Slid right in with no resistance and she didn't protest. After she was done, she slides off, turns around and starts a CBJ. Any woman that sucks her own pussy juice is a fiend and a keeper. Nice suction and rythm.

Finish in the bag, alcohol clean up and shoulder rub for the balance of the hour. She told me anal is an extra $60.

She wasn't the muse so that means Prince and I both had encounters with a girl named Nikki that was a sex fiend. She gave me her number and told me to call her up whenever I want to grind on the way out.

60/140 split for the hour
Her asshole was a spare tire donut. Had to hit a few potholes I’d say.