Jenifer/ Katy/ Tania- Traveling Dominican Girl 929-220-0311

Before writing this I did a search on the number. Multiple ads with a couple different pics and names popped up but the girl I saw at this number identified as Jenifer that day. The ad that got me was pictures of her wearing a fishnet body suite in some, and grey high waisted shorts with black top in the others.

Shot a text for the rates. Got an address in Melville which is a less expensive hotel next to the higher end well known hotel. Was quoted ss $100, hhr $150, hr $200, bbj $50 extra, no sex bare...I asked for ss. She replied "15 min just sex $100." Confused, I ask if I get cbj also? She wrote "no, bj with condom $50 Extra, $150 total." Unusual, but I was saying fuck it I'll just take $100 then. Then confuses me more and says "$120 minimum." I said "well what does $120 get me?" She replys, "10min sex and bj." I just said I'll be there soon.

Text upon arrival told to give a few min shes cleaning up. Asks for pic of hotel so she knows I'm in right place. Send Pic. Then given directions of how to get to floor and will be given room when on floor. (I hate that shit) I text once I'm getting in the elevator that I am on the floor. Get the room #. Get there, knock and let in by a tall, average looking, darker skinned, dominican girl. Im pretty sure it was not the girl in the fishnet body stocking from the ad. Could be the high waisted gray shorts girl for sure. Room kind of smelt like she had been cooking up some food.

Hug hello, asks what I want. I say just $100 thats all I have on me. She says okay. Some small talk as we undress. She said she was from DR. Her English wasn't great. Points to one of the beds. I lay, now wondering how she's going to get me hard if there is no cbj with the $100 donation. She strips down. Round, but droopy tits, an okay ass, and a bit of a belly bump. She gets on the bed. Starts caressing me leans in to kiss my shoulder. I get pricked by what felt like a strong chin hair. (Not a fan) She lightly kisses me around my neck and shoulders down my chest then pulls cover out and slides it on jr flaccid. She then starts a cbj which caught me off gaurd because I thought It wasnt included. But I wasn't going to argue. Does this for a min or 2. Nothing to right home about. I reach down scoop a tit in my hand. She leans up comes up to mount my cg. Slides me in starts riding. No real rhythm at all. I wasn't really into. Pop a nipple in my mouth grab a hold of her pound it out a bit until I blew in the bag.

Pulled out handed me some PT and wipes for clean up. I disposed of everything into the trash while she cleaned herself up. I motioned at the bathroom to wash my hands. She pointed at a bottle on the table which I assumed was soap. I said okay, but when I was about to grab it She said it wasn't soap. I think It was lube? No fucking clue what was going on. Washed my hands with a hotel bar in the bathroom. Got dressed, hug, bye baby, and I was out.

$100 for a very uneventful ss. She was nice atleast. But just didn't click with her. The pictures not matching her look, smell of food, and the chin hair pricking me didnt help the cause. Oh and in all honesty I was looking at her while she was getting dressed and I got the feeling the belly was a baby bump. Could have been pregnant but not 100% sure. Anyways... onto the next!

Stay safe yall!