Jeannie - Huntington Station 631-681-8505 White GILF

Saw Jeannie the GILF the other morning (cardate) cause my go-to cum dump was not available. While quite entertaining, these reviews are not completely accurate IMO. She was very pretty (did look her age of midsixties) and gave an awesome bbjwcim for $60. She is professional, discreet, and is clean in hygiene and also doesn't appear to use drugs, drink, or smoke. She let my fingers wander during the blowie and I would 100% visit her again because she quotes an excellent price and provides stellar customer service. I might ask her to be my Valentine LOL

...(did look her age of midsixties) and gave an awesome bbjwcim for $60. .....L
Mid-sixties you say.
Sounds good to me — I always enjoy being with younger women:rolleyes:

Reminds me of the George Burns interview when he was in his late 90's.

Female Interviewer: The press shows you going out with younger women. Why don't you go out with women your own age?
Burns: There aren't any women my age.

Mid-sixties you say.
Sounds good to me — I always enjoy being with younger women:rolleyes:

Reminds me of the George Burns interview when he was in his late 90's.

Female Interviewer: The press shows you going out with younger women. Why don't you go out with women your own age?
Burns: There aren't any women my age.
Does she only do car dates? A bit too chilly for me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The only part of your body that's not covered by your clothes isn't exposed to the cold air as it will be in her mouth most of the time.
Exactly. And the transition from the cold air on a semi flaccid penis to the warmth of a mouth enhances the experience.

Slightly off topic, as I starting typing this I was thinking of my last car date a *few years ago but as I was finishing it up I was reminded of that scene in the snow with Samuel L Jackson in the Hateful Eight. If you saw the movie you know exactly what I'm talking about.

* https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...7-old-number-516-597-7010.54648/#post-1174482

Well, I crossed this one off my list yesterday. I was going to be in the Huntington area, I saw she posted an ad early morning and I really needed a release.....

I texted her 9amish and received a prompt response. I never mentioned what I wanted, nor were any $$ mentioned. We agreed on a mutual time and I texted her again near the agreed time when I was in the general area.

We texted and she told me she was at Home Depot. I texted her upon arrival and she told me where her car was parked. It looke pretty secluded, so I parked right next to her and rolled down the passenger window. She smiled, jumped right in the front seat and asked if I was comfortable doing the deed right there. I shrugged and said why not! (I was way out of my element, as I had not done a "car date" in at least 25 years- it added to the thrill with this Gilf).

Jennie: She is most likely almost 70, not an ounce of fat on her and seemed clean as a whistle. No perfume scent, no smoke smell, hardly any make up and some lip stick she wiped off before she did the deed.

The Deed: We stayed in the front seat, I pulled down my shorts and she went to town on junior. I little "handsy" at first, kinda like a handy/bj combo until I told her to lose the hand. She took directions well and did some slurping, dt and worked the boys a bit. I didn't time it, but probably at the five minute mark I let my load go and I'm pretty sure she swallowed the whole load. Quick clean up, pulled my shorts back up, slipped her a Grant and we both went on our merry way.

LOOKS: She looked good for a GILF, she is what she is, no perfume scent, no smoke scent, definately not a drug user, seemed
freshly showered and well kept.

BBBJ: It was exactly what I needed at the time. I didn't even try to grab her tits or try FIV. CIM, low risk car date.

VALUE: Great value, would return, but only if I was going to be in the area.

Be safe, LI Doc out...........

Texted Jeannie and she replied quickly. Met at a big box electronic store lot in Northport. She hopped in my car.

Jeannie appears mid sixties and in extremely good shape with assistance (bolt ons). Bleach blonde, clean, no lipstick or perfume. She does not appear to use any drugs etc.

She was all business. Very little chit chat and down to business. Bbjcim not a drop missed. Good technique but a bit mechanical. $60.
I did roam a bit and the bolt ons are hard. Not my thing.

She is easy to deal with. No drama. Got the release and move on. Nothing great. Just what is advertised. Would repeat in a pinch.

I’ve seen her it’s seems like that’s her gig is the car head. She lets you feel those bags( like filled up ziplocks bags) horrible but kinda bucket list for the depraved.
she is a great go to if convenient, she moans and gets the job done right with no drama.

I have been trying to hook up with this one for some time now. With all the reviews and the age I wanted to check the old lady box off my list. So finally we connect and I'm off to meet her in the parking lot at Marshalls. I text her on the way and she tells me to pick her up in front of Marshalls. As I'm driving by I catch a glimpse of a haggard old lady I almost kept going but the little head wins she sees me and hops in.
She is pale and old with a gravelly voice OMG. Well we find a spot which is in the open by the home depot. My pants go down and she is like lets go oh my, yum yum she is moaning while she is sucking.
I want her to suck it hard but she is really not doing it and then I am having a hard time keeping it up . Finally she gets a little lube and starts using her hand.
Then I get nice and hard and back to the mouth to explode, she takes it allPants go back up and I take her back.
I give her credit for the effort and she got the poison out.
I wont repeat. I was just hoping she wouldn't die in my car LOL.