Japanese May from KissKissPop

Gents, I have been a long time client of Japanese May, whose last home was KissKissPop. I met her at Go11Spa/Asian Cream Team and followed her to 38Mate and then KKP. She always had a limited schedule, but for the past few years, only saw existing clients on Fridays at KKP. At one point, I took an extended holiday from mongering, but would still slip in a few times a year to see her. I even had a personal number for her, which no longer works.
Does anyone know if she's resurfaced and where? I had some intel that she might be working on 56th Street...but my sleuthing has led nowhere.

Super appreciative of the close to 1,000 views on this. I'm going to keep a lookout for May, and will report back if I do encounter her. She has taken some longer hiatuses during the 10 years I've been seeing her, but she would always answer me if I reached out to her, even to say she's not working. Thanks again.

Super appreciative of the close to 1,000 views on this. I'm going to keep a lookout for May, and will report back if I do encounter her. She has taken some longer hiatuses during the 10 years I've been seeing her, but she would always answer me if I reached out to her, even to say she's not working. Thanks again.
Dripping with sarcasm ...Love It!
But to be fair I've "viewed this Thread twice and have nothing to offer as I've NEVER seen her. So that may be the cas for the other 999 as well

Actually totally sincere! She’s kinda utr-but has been alluded to and discovered on this forum over the years. Took my shot, appreciated the views and the chance that someone may know if she’s resurfaced.