It’s one hell of a story. Would any of you have done anything differently?

If you haven’t noticed , I haven’t been on that often in a long time. It’s been well over a half a year since my last review (I have an epic one coming very soon).

I do try to be as careful as I can with these girls. I try to go all covered for everything. But I have slipped up now and then, and I let a couple of bbbjs happen. That was my downfall. The last girl I happened to get a bbbj from was Skylar. She was a skinny curly haired brunette working in the Lindenhurst/Copiague area. I remember picking her up and she had a raspy wet smokers cough (that’s what I thought it was). We got to business in the back of my van and she gave me a 30-60 second bbbj to get me hard. I felt uncomfortable but I hoped for the best. Skylar also disappeared off the popular sites for a while also afterwards . Confirmed my suspicions a little more. I did see another girl after that, but that service was completely covered and she seemed in good health (forgot her name).

About 2 weeks later, I’m feeling symptoms. Holy Fuck!!! I also had slept with the wife a handful of times. What am I to do?? !!!

I had some antibiotics on me. But now I have to account for the wife incase she says she’s not feeling good. So I went on line. And ordered 2 full prescriptions for Levaquin. It’s a very strong antibiotic and it was listed as very effective against chlamydia. I took the Amoxicillin I had for a soar throat and I was feeling better. But by the next weekend, my wife was complaining about a soar throat and possible UTI.

(Side Note…. I intentionally and inconspicuously trained my wife to become dependent on me to provide antibiotics to her here and there, knowing this situation could pop up.)

So miraculously I gave her one of my full prescriptions of Levaquin. And she took them all. And I did the same with the other prescription .

It’s been about 7-8 months. I’ve gone to the doctor for a physical. She’s gone to her gynecologist and had blood and fluid samples done . And there’s been no signs of lingering symptoms. Thank god!!!

So I dodged a bullet. I managed to keep my marriage in tact. Was it worth taking the risk and not coming clean about what I did behind the wife’s back?? Absolutely!!!

It wasn’t about being smart. It was about survival.

What would you have done???

Not
If you haven’t noticed , I haven’t been on that often in a long time. It’s been well over a half a year since my last review (I have an epic one coming very soon).

I do try to be as careful as I can with these girls. I try to go all covered for everything. But I have slipped up now and then, and I let a couple of bbbjs happen. That was my downfall. The last girl I happened to get a bbbj from was Skylar. She was a skinny curly haired brunette working in the Lindenhurst/Copiague area. I remember picking her up and she had a raspy wet smokers cough (that’s what I thought it was). We got to business in the back of my van and she gave me a 30-60 second bbbj to get me hard. I felt uncomfortable but I hoped for the best. Skylar also disappeared off the popular sites for a while also afterwards . Confirmed my suspicions a little more. I did see another girl after that, but that service was completely covered and she seemed in good health (forgot her name).

About 2 weeks later, I’m feeling symptoms. Holy Fuck!!! I also had slept with the wife a handful of times. What am I to do?? !!!

I had some antibiotics on me. But now I have to account for the wife incase she says she’s not feeling good. So I went on line. And ordered 2 full prescriptions for Levaquin. It’s a very strong antibiotic and it was listed as very effective against chlamydia. I took the Amoxicillin I had for a soar throat and I was feeling better. But by the next weekend, my wife was complaining about a soar throat and possible UTI.

(Side Note…. I intentionally and inconspicuously trained my wife to become dependent on me to provide antibiotics to her here and there, knowing this situation could pop up.)

So miraculously I gave her one of my full prescriptions of Levaquin. And she took them all. And I did the same with the other prescription .

It’s been about 7-8 months. I’ve gone to the doctor for a physical. She’s gone to her gynecologist and had blood and fluid samples done . And there’s been no signs of lingering symptoms. Thank god!!!

So I dodged a bullet. I managed to keep my marriage in tact. Was it worth taking the risk and not coming clean about what I did behind the wife’s back?? Absolutely!!!

Not judging but honestly only thing I would have done different is not Pick up a cracked out street walker let alone get a bbj from her, but I'm glad you dodged a bullet.

Welcome back homie, I was wondering where you went earlier in the week. Their was a PAWG that got reviewed and I was like that is right up Steveoo1970 alley.

Look, I agree with what @gold69 said, maybe the BBJ from a Copaigue Zombie wasn't the best idea. But I have been there before and I can't judge. Honestly, its why I have stepped out the game for almost a year now. Too much nefarious shit being out there. Way too much barebacking, load swallowing, ass eating (Not meant to offend @pokler ), and just risky shit happening. I just don't want any of that shit in my body. I put enough bad shit in it as it is.

Glad nobody got sick, and have recovered.

Like you said, you had to survive, you did what you had too do. That prescription of Levaquin cost you a lot less then what a divorce and child support would (if applies) have.

Stay safe bro, no more BBJ's from crack head zombies roaming Stop n Shop parking lots.

Seems like you were playing Russian roulette. Appears to be a wake up call.
Not

Not judging but honestly only thing I would have done different is not Pick up a cracked out street walker let alone get a bbj from her, but I'm glad you dodged a bullet.
Welcome back homie, I was wondering where you went earlier in the week. Their was a PAWG that got reviewed and I was like that is right up Steveoo1970 alley.

Look, I agree with what @gold69 said, maybe the BBJ from a Copaigue Zombie wasn't the best idea. But I have been there before and I can't judge. Honestly, its why I have stepped out the game for almost a year now. Too much nefarious shit being out there. Way too much barebacking, load swallowing, ass eating (Not meant to offend @pokler ), and just risky shit happening. I just don't want any of that shit in my body. I put enough bad shit in it as it is.

Glad nobody got sick, and have recovered.

Like you said, you had to survive, you did what you had too do. That prescription of Levaquin cost you a lot less then what a divorce and child support would (if applies) have.

Stay safe bro, no more BBJ's from crack head zombies roaming Stop n Shop parking lots.
I was getting cocky. Thinking I was invincible. What a dumbass I was…

The hardest part wasn’t the actual infection. That was easy. Pop some heavy artillery antibiotics and problem solved.

It was the the anxiety of wondering if the wife caught it! She’s by no means dumb. I couldn’t just give her a brand new prescription in my name. My mom passed away not to long before this went down. I had taken whatever good meds she had. She actually had Levaquin in her med cabinet. I had taken them. But I still had the bottle . So I threw the new meds in that bottle and passed it off as leftovers from mom’s house. She bought into it hook line and sinker. She hates going to the doctor. So if I can save her a trip to the gyno or primary (other than annual check ups), she will take me up on the easy fix.

the stress was unfucking-believable. I think I aged a few years over that hellacious month…

I was getting cocky. Thinking I was invincible. What a dumbass I was…

The hardest part wasn’t the actual infection. That was easy. Pop some heavy artillery antibiotics and problem solved.

It was the the anxiety of wondering if the wife caught it! She’s by no means dumb. I couldn’t just give her a brand new prescription in my name. My mom passed away not to long before this went down. I had taken whatever good meds she had. She actually had Levaquin in her med cabinet. I had taken them. But I still had the bottle . So I threw the new meds in that bottle and passed it off as leftovers from mom’s house. She bought into it hook line and sinker. She hates going to the doctor. So if I can save her a trip to the gyno or primary (other than annual check ups), she will take me up on the easy fix.

the stress was unfucking-believable. I think I aged a few years over that hellacious month…
thank you for sharing your story. I too have had trepidations / regrets before and after some dates / possible dates.

Sometimes the little head is too loud . .mI get it. But no matter why we do what we do, Bringing something home scares the shit out of me.

Glad all worked out for you

@steveoo1970 thank you sharing this story. This is a wake up call me. I’m going try my best not to get bbj from anyone.
Fuck around, and find out

This reminds me, one time I was going to fuck a poplar lady. As soon as I pulled out the condom, she had kinda of a shock look.
she said “good that you have a condom”
I said “I don’t do raw because, I’m scared.”
she said “its very very dangerous”
Then we fucked.
But I know she fucks raw.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@steveoo1970 thank you sharing this story. This is a wake up call me. I’m going try my best not to get bbj from anyone.
Fuck around, and find out

This reminds me, one time I was going to fuck a poplar lady. As soon as I pulled out the condom, she had kinda of a shock look.
she said “good that you have a condom”
I said “I don’t do raw because, I’m scared.”
she said “its very very dangerous”
Then we fucked.
But I know she fucks raw.
You want to tell us who.

@steve..the dumbest thing you did was play doctor.
Too much antibiotic can lower their effectiveness in the body and may not work when you really need them leaving you defenseless to an infection that may kill you.
Agreed - I know of many people who self medicate and will take random antibiotics for conditions which they are not needed

@steve..the dumbest thing you did was play doctor.
Too much antibiotic can lower their effectiveness in the body and may not work when you really need them leaving you defenseless to an infection that may kill you.
Agreed - I know of many people who self medicate and will take random antibiotics for conditions which they are not needed
If I was single, I could see your point and I would have most likely have taken that route.

My situation was one of nightmares. Sure… I could have been honest with the wife and told her everything. I would most likely have been sleeping on the couch at some friends house by now while spending 10’s of thousands on a divorce lawyer.

So I had to make a critical executive decision. I chose to self medicate and try to somehow fool the wife into medicating herself.

The gods were on my side and I got away with what could have been something much worse.

But I do see your point… nevertheless I’m glad for the outcome that it was…