Isabella 747-208-5773 - part of the 2539 Middle County Road, Centereach crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only done the hour for 200 thought I was quoted 160 for the half, but her rates could gave gone up, she is worth it, I suggest getting the hour, to soak that amazing body and face in!
I want to thank you guys. I finally met with Isabella. Took the half 160 , she is very attractive, and sexy. Nice massage very sensual.On the flip the fun started ,watching her on top of during the bodyslide was awesome. Well worth the $, the finish was easy while gazing at her.160 and I tipped 60, Next time I will go for the hour.

Why were my comments deleted about the text from Megan saying this place was raided? Bizarre that someone would come and delete that info, if it was against the rules please explain what line was crossed?

Note: This is how a new guy gets himself banned for a month when it says right on the main page - "Why was.......?
Why was my thread removed? Why was my post deleted? Why this? Why that? NB IF YOU POST ONE OF THESE THREADS ANYWHERE ELSE YOU WILL BE BANNED NO QUESTIONS ASKED"

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why were my comments deleted about the text from Megan saying this place was raided? Bizarre that someone would come and delete that info, if it was against the rules please explain what line was crossed?
Bizarre? Take it up with the owner of the website.
As per Slinky; unless you provide a link to prove the place was raided don't post anything.

Bizarre? Take it up with the owner of the website.
As per Slinky; unless you provide a link to prove the place was raided don't post anything.
I'm ok with that response, if it is a rule, then so be it. Eventually this will unpack itself for people to feel more affirmed. I was trying to give the information I was told.

Status
Not open for further replies.