Gianna A/K/A Missy 631-394-6874

She added a few new photos to her ad that show thigh tattoo, so these might be more accurate. Unfortunately they are from a ceiling mirror reflection and a bit distorted.

http://longisland.************/Wome...-juicy-titties-fs-with-this-sicilian/92906807

Tried to post pic, but no go. Still interested in trying, but can't chance my company car in that location s lot and no place else to park nearby
Yeah, with that place as provider active as it is, and everything being so out in the open vehicle wise, I can't help but think that LE is monitoring that place somehow (they, no doubt, know of all the goings on there) and if an incident occurs there or to a provider relative to that place, license plate numbers and other incrimating hidden camera or employee surveillance information could put everyone who had recently frequented the premises into the radar.

Yeah, with that place as provider active as it is, and everything being so out in the open vehicle wise, I can't help but think that LE is monitoring that place somehow (they, no doubt, know of all the goings on there) and if an incident occurs there or to a provider relative to that place, license plate numbers and other incrimating hidden camera or employee surveillance information could put everyone who had recently frequented the premises into the radar.
Good point. I also know that LE cars have automatic license plate readers that record EVERY plate they pass and automatically send it up to Albany for a search. A rpt comes back in seconds if anything outstanding or expired. That's why you often see LE cars do a sudden u-turn. Nothing wrong with my company car, but the info is in system. I also envision a bored cop/vice guy with a vindictive bug up his ass running the plates and calling the company "just to make sure" everything is "OK"with the vehicle.

Plain logic tells me that as a result of the Gilgo Beach incident, exasperated with the frustration and embarrassment LE suffered for not having solved it, that radars were resultantly set up to avoid the same scenario should a situation of that or even a lesser magnitude occur.

I don't know this for fact, but this would be my speculation as a preparatory measure should an event like that again occur.

Additionally, I would expect that any of the commonly used provider places would be subject to the same radars.

LE is in no way ignorant to activities at all these places. As long as there are no incidents or problems along with no complaints from "concerned" citizens, they most times leave things well enough alone, in what I feel is a relative leniency towards the "oldest profession in the world" and the needs of men that employ it, albeit illegal and arguably immoral.

Drove by yesterday. Not a single car in the lot. 40 - 50 rooms and not one vehicle - not even the clerk drives?! Wouldn't be too too bad if my car could sort of blend in. Never the less I thought maybe, so I called. Voicemail. No reply until text hrs later. I don't know LI very well, but I think she might be elsewhere for now - Bohemia? Don't know if that is better.

Peterson, not to press the point, but anything specific about the sex. There's some discussion here and elsewhere about the truthfulness/accuracy of her pics, but nearly all reviews put at a minimum of above avg service wise. Thx!

That place got popped a few weeks ago so light business there now. She is at another even shittier shithole named after a local airport that isn't out now. The place Brenda Love used to see people 15 years ago, which also depresses me because of the general decline in local providers.

She seems to have a simple scheduling style, which is tell any guy who calls to come, and then she just takes whoever shows up, you could call and say i'm coming in 5, 10, 30 min whatever, she says ok, and then you either get to go in or you don't when you get there. I'm sure it works great for her because of all the no shows, but you can expect to get radio silence or be sitting in the lot for a while a good chunk of the time.

I saw Gianna 2 months ago in Sayville. She is cute. Nice rack & ass. We got comfortable. She was jerking me while I was fingering her. She got nice and wet. She had an O. She put on a cover and gave me a really good cbj. She got on for cowgirl, rev cowgirl, and I finished doggy. She got a wash cloth and cleaned me up. Overall, I had a great time. SS donation $100.

Did she move locations? Should I stay away from Sayville? She's in the same place Deanna is at.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I saw Gianna 2 months ago in Sayville. She is cute. Nice rack & ass. We got comfortable. She was jerking me while I was fingering her. She got nice and wet. She had an O. She put on a cover and gave me a really good cbj. She got on for cowgirl, rev cowgirl, and I finished doggy. She got a wash cloth and cleaned me up. Overall, I had a great time. SS donation $100.

Did she move locations? Should I stay away from Sayville? She's in the same place Deanna is at.
I actually like the photos was on the fence only because of mixed reviews here.

I actually like the photos was on the fence only because of mixed reviews here.
Go for it Wigs.

She's cute and accommodating and will do the half for 100.

In this game, I think it is important to give everyone a test shot.

Personally, I am trying to work my way through all that is available so that there is no guessing or wondering on my part concerning any provider.

I have seen rave reviews turn out to be duds and poor reviews turn out to be gems. I have seen mixed good and bad reviews on a specific provider. So you never know until you personally experience that particular provider how she fits into your tastes.

Last night I just saw Angelique, the body rub gal who has been around for quite a while yet never reviewed on here that I am aware of.

I have had her on my list since I started my FS mongering but she would not budge from her price of 150/HH, which is 50 bucks more than I usually set my limit at. (I did spend 40 minutes, however)

But I had to satisfy my curiousity and so I went for it. I am glad I did. Although she was sweet, I will not repeat (poetry, lol). The extra 50 finally satisfied my curiosity and now I am ready to lay this previously undone one, to rest in my quest to find the best, so now onto the next (more poetry).

Go for it Wigs.

She's cute and accommodating and will do the half for 100.

In this game, I think it is important to give everyone a test shot.

Personally, I am trying to work my way through all that is available so that there is no guessing or wondering on my part concerning any provider.

I have seen rave reviews turn out to be duds and poor reviews turn out to be gems. I have seen mixed good and bad reviews on a specific provider. So you never know until you personally experience that particular provider how she fits into your tastes.

Last night I just saw Angelique, the body rub gal who has been around for quite a while yet never reviewed on here that I am aware of.

I have had her on my list since I started my FS mongering but she would not budge from her price of 150/HH, which is 50 bucks more than I usually set my limit at. (I did spend 40 minutes, however)

But I had to satisfy my curiousity and so I went for it. I am glad I did. Although she was sweet, I will not repeat (poetry, lol). The extra 50 finally satisfied my curiosity and now I am ready to lay this previously undone one, to rest in my quest to find the best, so now onto the next (more poetry).
Angelique in MI is reviewed here
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/iso-busty-and-curvy-in-suffolk.52606/#post-1120854

Angelique near the Green Acres mall....
http://longisland.************/TherapeuticMassage/angelique-laroux-royal-relaxation/127399018

that still baffles me that there aren't any reviews here and only a couple on the other site from 3 years ago... before I found what I am now hooked on and done with all others both fs and rub Green Acres (Angelique LaRoux) was on deck

Angelique in MI is reviewed here
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/iso-busty-and-curvy-in-suffolk.52606/#post-1120854

Angelique near the Green Acres mall....
http://longisland.************/TherapeuticMassage/angelique-laroux-royal-relaxation/127399018

that still baffles me that there aren't any reviews here and only a couple on the other site from 3 years ago... before I found what I am now hooked on and done with all others both fs and rub Green Acres (Angelique LaRoux) was on deck
Yes, I see that. Thank you for pointing it out even though it is after the fact now. There was no name given so the search did not expose her, but it is definitely her.

I guess I should start a thread specifically on her????

Yes, I see that. Thank you for pointing it out even though it is after the fact now. There was no name given so the search did not expose her, but it is definitely her.

I guess I should start a thread specifically on her????
Since the other mention of her is not a review, writing yours there wouldn't be appropriate. If that's her only mention on here, then yes, you should start a new thread for her. You might want to reference it in the original thread by just posting a link to it once it's up.

Saw Missy after Jocelyn and Jessi didn't pan out (location/cost for one, location/slow response the other- still want to try though)

Dump near airport, which was easy for me. She was staying in the interior part of hotel so at least car not visible from street. Very sweet on phone, quoted 80/100. Usually the ss is enough for me to get done what I need to do, but for the extra 20 I figured I could play with those tits longer!

Greets me outside room and I take care of $ when inside. Not girl in pics - at least 15 lbs heavier imho. Also girl in pics has very white skin, which is a turn on for me. Missy was more olive. Very sweet though. No le check, and no kissing either - at least not dfk/lfk - just light lips if anything. Sucked her tits which were impressive, and fingered her to get her wet. On goes cover for cbj to get me harder, then mish. So I can see those tits sway.

Room wasn't as bad as I thought it would be based on other comments, and only faint smell of smoke

Pros: friendly, good attitude, price. Cons: heavier (but not fat) then pics.

I "would" repeat, but probably won't if u know what I mean. Just not my type body wise, but can def see some of you guys liking it from what I've read. But I solved my curiosity and let off some steam, so no real complaints.

She sounds safe and sane with big tits all for about 100. Also she no longer has a cd friend in her ads. Sounds like a win to me.. I just hate the places she stays at.