Gentlemen Paradise 418-903-9120 Quebec City

@billyS I didn't forget the number this time :)

I didn't make an appointment and went there as a walk in. They buzz you in to enter and than you are in a small room. There is another door where they buzz you again to the receptionist. Kelly was available and decided to do an hour.

Kelly got that beach blonde look. Nice long legs and long hair. Receptionist brought me into the room, took a shower and was in my towel waiting on the massage table. I must of waited maybe like 5-8 mins before Kelly came into the room. I couldn't tell if the clock started when she arrived or when I entered the room.

Kelly gave me a nuru massage. Her tits felt very nice as she massage me on my back and front. During the 30mins of massage, she would occasionally play with the boys with her hands and tits. Once she had me flip over, she got straight into HJ. Once I got hard, she put the condom on with her mouth. Rode me CG until I came.

Damage - $320 CAD A little bit more expensive than Montreal spots.

BTW - I wanted to go again the next day. I decided to call, if you don't speak French, there is a language barrier. The receptionist couldn't understand and respond back with english. She tried her best but at the end I just didn't go.

Another thing, a friend went to this place and the girl she got(forgot her name) told him she was on her period and only offered happy ending. I don't want to complain, but if you on your period, maybe you shouldn't be working that day.