Daily Manhood Maintenance

Limiting this discussion to external maintenance, as opposed to nutritional internal maintenance of your favorite appendage.

I recently inherited a huge tub of Kirkland (Costco) organic virgin coconut oil. They didn’t like the taste of coconut oil in stir fried cooking. I tried it, and much preferred olive oil.

So, hating to throw it away, why not see if junior likes it. Because, I spend an inordinate amount of time in outdoor frigid baths and extremely hot mineral baths. So, junior takes a beating.

I keep the tub of coconut oil in the refrigerator, where it solidifies. At room temperature, it becomes a liquid.

And, every morning and every evening, I scratch off some of that solid coconut oil cream from the bucket in the fridge and feed a beautiful soothing nourishing slather onto the boys. Seems like coconut oil is easily absorbed into the skin and plumps up the appearance of junior, makes him glisten and glow and look and feel healthy.

I make sure to extend the oil treatment to the perineum and in and around the scrotum, past the anus and to the tailbone. It’s light and extremely absorbable, so I even extend the excess oil to my chest, stomach, legs. Quite refreshing. And, I take a paper towel and wipe off the excess to avoid having my clothing becoming oily.

I was with a lovely young Thai girl the other day. She did take notice of junior’s coconut scent and glow and plumpness and actually said he was beautiful. Now, of course Thai girls would be naturally partial to the scent of coconut, being coconut has great prominence in their society, culture and cooking. But, all the same, I was encouraged by her kind remarks and that she did take notice.

In the past I have used all kinds of bottled lotions from popular manufacturers, but they are filled with chemicals and artificial scents. And, I have tried other natural oils like almond and sesame, but they don’t absorb well and feel sticky, uncomfortable.

Any of you guys want to share your maintenance rituals to preserve, nurture and nourish your Johnson?

Mugi, welcome to the club. A club, where I assumed I was it's only member. I use the exact same oil everyday in the winter to moisturize my skin, mainly my arms, legs and feet. And yes, I use it on my package, but not as often. I have also gone through different oils and lotions and found this oil to be the best. Even better than ammonium lactate which is the gold standard of dermatologists. Without it, my skin gets real dry and starts flaking. With it, my skin is perfect and feels great. I don't know at what temperature you keep your house but mine is solid at room temperature (68 degrees) and I use a hair dryer to liquefy it instead of waiting for it to melt in my hands. I have had my tub for three years now and it is only half way done.

Mugi, welcome to the club. A club, where I assumed I was its only member. I use the exact same oil everyday in the winter to moisturize my skin, mainly my arms, legs and feet. And yes, I use it on my package, but not as often. I have also gone through different oils and lotions and found this oil to be the best. Even better than ammonium lactate which is the gold standard of dermatologists. Without it, my skin gets real dry and starts flaking. With it, my skin is perfect and feels great. I don't know at what temperature you keep your house but mine is solid at room temperature (68 degrees) and I use a hair dryer to liquefy it instead of waiting for it to melt in my hands. I have had my tub for three years now and it is only half way done.
I am overjoyed to hear this news, that a fellow hobbyist and myself have both made this amazing discovery, independently, enjoy its benefits, and are able to endorse it for others to try.

It really is an exotic oil and the price is really a bargain. And, pretty amazing that you have had your tub for three years with half remaining.

Your use is more intelligent than mine. I am applying too much before paper-toweling the excess. I just can’t resist splurging a bit. The exotic texture and scent of pure coconut oil really pacifies, delights, and satisfies the senses. Imagery of being on a tropical beach in Tahiti fills my thoughts.

Thanks for letting me know of your experiences.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So are you guys applying this at night before going to bed or in the morning and then going out in the world smelling like Coconut oil?

And just to be clear, this is the cooking coconut oil?

Limiting this discussion to external maintenance, as opposed to nutritional internal maintenance of your favorite appendage.

I recently inherited a huge tub of Kirkland (Costco) organic virgin coconut oil. They didn’t like the taste of coconut oil in stir fried cooking. I tried it, and much preferred olive oil.

So, hating to throw it away, why not see if junior likes it. Because, I spend an inordinate amount of time in outdoor frigid baths and extremely hot mineral baths. So, junior takes a beating.

I keep the tub of coconut oil in the refrigerator, where it solidifies. At room temperature, it becomes a liquid.

And, every morning and every evening, I scratch off some of that solid coconut oil cream from the bucket in the fridge and feed a beautiful soothing nourishing slather onto the boys. Seems like coconut oil is easily absorbed into the skin and plumps up the appearance of junior, makes him glisten and glow and look and feel healthy.

I make sure to extend the oil treatment to the perineum and in and around the scrotum, past the anus and to the tailbone. It’s light and extremely absorbable, so I even extend the excess oil to my chest, stomach, legs. Quite refreshing. And, I take a paper towel and wipe off the excess to avoid having my clothing becoming oily.

I was with a lovely young Thai girl the other day. She did take notice of junior’s coconut scent and glow and plumpness and actually said he was beautiful. Now, of course Thai girls would be naturally partial to the scent of coconut, being coconut has great prominence in their society, culture and cooking. But, all the same, I was encouraged by her kind remarks and that she did take notice.

In the past I have used all kinds of bottled lotions from popular manufacturers, but they are filled with chemicals and artificial scents. And, I have tried other natural oils like almond and sesame, but they don’t absorb well and feel sticky, uncomfortable.

Any of you guys want to share your maintenance rituals to preserve, nurture and nourish your Johnson?
I’ve been using the Kirkland coconut oil for a few years now. I find it’s the best oil to use when pleasuring myself as you don’t need a lot, it never dries out, and the clean up is simple. I also started using it on my hands this winter as they’ve been extremely dry. Also, because it can be solidified at cold temperatures, I have put it in travel squeeze bottles, frozen it before traveling, so I don’t have to deal with TSA. Then I just run it under warm water at the hotel when junior is ready to play!!

So are you guys applying this at night before going to bed or in the morning and then going out in the world smelling like Coconut oil?

I apply my coconut oil in the morning and wipe off the excess with a paper towel, and another drizzle on the boys at night to keep them moisturized, lubricated, and in good working order and appearance.

Now, you have added the adjective “cooking” to coconut oil. It needs no such delineation. It is the oil from the coconut, the essence from the coconut, to be used however you so desire.

As stated previously, Kirkland Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. And, if it is edible quality with no chemicals like most bottled lotions, it is a worthy supplementation externally for my boys.

I, myself rather find tropical oils repulsive when ingested, especially palm oils. Probably just not used to them, not growing up, on a tropical island.

Now, mind you, it is not an ultra powerful artificial coconut oil fragrance like in your cosmetics, shampoos, body lotions, sunscreens, et cetera. Because, those are an artificial scent made in a lab.

The pure oil scent doesn’t linger. My Thai girl only became aware of the scent with my clothes off and her being face to face with my manhood. She didn’t notice the scent as we were walking and talking with her wondering if I just climbed down a coconut palm.

It has a subtle coconut fragrance, much as if you had an Almond Joy or Mounds candy bar produced by the Peter Paul Candy Company. And, I don’t mind that odor lingering on my breath. Fine candy bars from a fine company. I do enjoy coconut in confections, especially from an Indian sweets shop. The flavors are of extreme intensity.

.....Now, you have added the adjective “cooking” to coconut oil. It needs no such delineation. It is the oil from the coconut, the essence from the coconut, to be used however you so desire.....
Maybe it should be called cocking coconut oil.
I, myself rather find tropical oils repulsive when ingested, especially palm oils. Probably just not used to them, not growing up, on a tropical island..
You are lucky that you find them repulsive to ingest as they are high in saturated fat which has long been linked to heart disease. Saturated fat boosts LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, both of which are risk factors for heart disease.

Manufactures used it because it allowed for long shelf life of products. The old joke is that Twinkies put in a time capsule in 1960 will be just as fresh if opened today.

In the morning after showering. It's very light and absorbs quickly unless you use too much. You really don't smell it unless you sniff your skin and then it is very subtle and pleasant.
You can find it at Costco in the aisle with the rest of the cooking oils. It's a large tub and cost about $13, use to be $10.
It really works great on dry skin and will leave your skin feeling like silk. Rub it into your feet in the morning and at night when you go to bed and rub your feet together it will feel like you're rubbing two pieces of silk together. So imagine how good sex would feel if you and your SO used it as a body moisturizer.
It is solid at room temperature and has a melting point of 78 degrees, so it will melt in your hand but use a hair dryer and just blow it into the tub for best results.

billyS

Reign of Terror
In the morning after showering. It's very light and absorbs quickly unless you use too much. You really don't smell it unless you sniff your skin and then it is very subtle and pleasant.
You can find it at Costco in the aisle with the rest of the cooking oils. It's a large tub and cost about $13, use to be $10.
It really works great on dry skin and will leave your skin feeling like silk. Rub it into your feet in the morning and at night when you go to bed and rub your feet together it will feel like you're rubbing two pieces of silk together. So imagine how good sex would feel if you and your SO used it as a body moisturizer.
It is solid at room temperature and has a melting point of 78 degrees, so it will melt in your hand but use a hair dryer and just blow it into the tub for best results.
Do you know if it would help on a sore dick?
Say you go a few rounds with an aggressive bbbj to get you hard for second round.
Would coconut oil help take the tenderness away?

Say you go a few rounds with an aggressive bbbj to get you hard for second round.
I don't see how it could help for that. It will soothe the skin and help heal it faster if you had some kind of abrasion. But for muscular soreness, no. Although it can be used as a massage oil.

Glad to hear that Coconut Oil has these wonderful benefits—
Being that it is so reasonably priced, curious to why the big manufacturers or even small boutique companies don’t have their own line of raw oil —
Or do they ?

Glad to hear that Coconut Oil has these wonderful benefits—
Being that it is so reasonably priced, curious to why the big manufacturers or even small boutique companies don’t have their own line of raw oil —
Or do they ?
Google coconut oil for skin and you'll see plenty. Most of them want $10 for 8 ounces. I paid $10 for a gallon tub and it is 100% pure organic virgin coconut oil.

Let’s just say it probably would soothe your Johnson like any salve would.

Just as one uses Chapstick on their lips. Oil acts as a protectant balm.

Coconut oil has anti inflammatory qualities. My dermatologist recommended it, but I just never listened until I was gifted with 2.48 liters (84 fluid ounces) of it and didn’t want to eat it or throw it away.

Honestly speaking, it would not have been my first oil choice. But, it turned out well. I should have listened to my dermatologist originally.

I've been using this stuff for years, particularly in the winter. I apply it after taking a shower on arms, legs, torso, hands with a bit on the face, the boys, and lastly through the hair. Its great for that dry patch on the elbows- it helps soften eczema skin. I put it a bit on my face after shaving so the skin doesn't dry out in the cold, then run my hands through my hair. It softens the hair and gives it a nice appearance.

Its made mainly of medium chain triglycerides which are the same type of fats that your skin secretes to keep itself moisturized, and it has ingredients such as lauric acid which helps dissolve keratin buildup in your pores. Commercial skin lotions have many of the same constituents as coconut oil, but the coconut oil doesn't have the artificial scents that the commercial stuff does. BTW, it can also be used as a vaginal lubricant.

So I put it on after the shower, and by the time I've brushed my teeth and combed my hair its been absorbed. And the smell is barely perceptible if at all. Just my experience.

I've been using this stuff for years, particularly in the winter. I apply it after taking a shower on arms, legs, torso, hands with a bit on the face, the boys, and lastly through the hair. Its great for that dry patch on the elbows- it helps soften eczema skin. I put it a bit on my face after shaving so the skin doesn't dry out in the cold, then run my hands through my hair. It softens the hair and gives it a nice appearance.

Its made mainly of medium chain triglycerides which are the same type of fats that your skin secretes to keep itself moisturized, and it has ingredients such as lauric acid which helps dissolve keratin buildup in your pores. Commercial skin lotions have many of the same constituents as coconut oil, but the coconut oil doesn't have the artificial scents that the commercial stuff does. BTW, it can also be used as a vaginal lubricant.

So I put it on after the shower, and by the time I've brushed my teeth and combed my hair its been absorbed. And the smell is barely perceptible if at all. Just my experience.
Great information and beautifully composed. Thank you.

I apply my coconut oil in the morning and wipe off the excess with a paper towel, and another drizzle on the boys at night to keep them moisturized, lubricated, and in good working order and appearance.

Now, you have added the adjective “cooking” to coconut oil. It needs no such delineation. It is the oil from the coconut, the essence from the coconut, to be used however you so desire.

As stated previously, Kirkland Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. And, if it is edible quality with no chemicals like most bottled lotions, it is a worthy supplementation externally for my boys.

I, myself rather find tropical oils repulsive when ingested, especially palm oils. Probably just not used to them, not growing up, on a tropical island.

Now, mind you, it is not an ultra powerful artificial coconut oil fragrance like in your cosmetics, shampoos, body lotions, sunscreens, et cetera. Because, those are an artificial scent made in a lab.

The pure oil scent doesn’t linger. My Thai girl only became aware of the scent with my clothes off and her being face to face with my manhood. She didn’t notice the scent as we were walking and talking with her wondering if I just climbed down a coconut palm.

It has a subtle coconut fragrance, much as if you had an Almond Joy or Mounds candy bar produced by the Peter Paul Candy Company. And, I don’t mind that odor lingering on my breath. Fine candy bars from a fine company. I do enjoy coconut in confections, especially from an Indian sweets shop. The flavors are of extreme intensity.
I just bought a jar from Costco, but it’s been at room temperature and still quite hard. How do you soften this stuff up? Thanks in advance for your advice .

I just bought a jar from Costco, but it’s been at room temperature and still quite hard. How do you soften this stuff up? Thanks in advance for your advice .
Once it touches your warm hand and warm body, it melts almost instantaneously. Just smear it on your body as you would soap, but unlike soap, the slightly solid coconut oil will just rapidly melt as you spread it onto various parts of your body. It will instantaneously start to penetrate your skin and do its magic. Good luck!!! Enjoy!!!

Funny that this topic came up. My SO uses it after she shaves her clam, it makes an amazing post shave moisturizer. I started using it after shaving my balls and shaft a few months ago and it works primo