cuckolding? what is your big turn on ?

Hi there friend . I’m not into cockholding or anything like that . But what gets me kinda of excited is when I go to a fast house and sit waiting for the chica that I’m going to bang next and hear the dude that just went in and it’s making her squeal and hear that skin slapping sounds .. Only with that.

I’ve never ever thought about it. If I were to participate, I’d be the Bull. Laughing at some poor tied up duct taped weirdo while fucking his wife until I busted all inside her. And then I would tell the wife to stand spread eagle over his head while all my jizz poured out on his face….. And then I would tell his wife to get dressed and take her out to eat while this dumb ass sits there bound and gagged while my jizz dries in his hair and on his glasses…

And if I had to take a shit, I’d pinch a loaf right on top of all my dried jizz…..

And no….. I would never ever want to be the cuck. Poor shmucks………

billyS

Reign of Terror
Gentlemen,

We welcome Vanessa's participation, and encourage it.

But unless she decides to take out an ad here any personal or business related questions directed to her will continue to be deleted.

Gentlemen,

We welcome Vanessa's participation, and encourage it.

But unless she decides to take out an ad here any personal or business related questions directed to her will continue to be deleted.
I’ve never ever thought about it. If I were to participate, I’d be the Bull. Laughing at some poor tied up duct taped weirdo while fucking his wife until I busted all inside her. And then I would tell the wife to stand spread eagle over his head while all my jizz poured out on his face….. And then I would tell his wife to get dressed and take her out to eat while this dumb ass sits there bound and gagged while my jizz dries in his hair and on his glasses…

And if I had to take a shit, I’d pinch a loaf right on top of all my dried jizz…..

And no….. I would never ever want to be the cuck. Poor shmucks………
There are all types of cuckholding some just like to watch or set up gang bangs or get the wife ready for a date. Or go to a swing club and watch her fuck . Basically she is a Hot Wife and has a husband that lets her do what she wants . Its not an automatic that a cuck gets tied up or has to clean up or catch a load . What they all have in common is that they enjoy having a wife that is a slut . I am guilty as charged

When I was in college there was a place in Roslyn Heights area called Chalet me and my buddies would go to score cougars. We wouldn’t be there long before being approached and usually wouldn’t be there long before leaving with one.
On one occasion I was approached by a woman and about 10 mins into our convo she pointed at a man and said ‘thats my husband, he wants to watch you fuck me’.
We go back to their place on the north shore and he sat in a corner of their bedroom on a recliner beating off while I fucked his wife every way you can imagine, finishing with a massive facial. It was very bizarre and the weirdest part was probably when he let me out the front door thanking me for doing that for them.
I don’t get it and never will but I don’t mind being the bull.

Where are you finding these events?
In NYC. I’ll elaborate more in the swingers post but unfortunately I won’t be able to share specific locations…. In most cases the address isn’t given out till 1 or 2 hours before the event. But I’ll say this.. the amount and quality of ladies is beyond your wildest dreams. 20’,30’ some 50’s but all beautiful, professional people dressed to impress and down to do whatever.

I’ll take a crack at answering this. Our interest in swinging was sparked by the party lines in the late 80s early 90s; playing with her while she talked with guys was hot and made for some great foreplay. We talked to a few girls and a few couples and started going to the clubs
We became regulars at off-premise swing clubs in the 1990s - The Phoenix Club and Anita’s in NYC, Finally Michael’s and Long Island Manor on LI. were our favorites, all of them have been gone for a long time. We went to a few on-premise clubs, it was fun but not for us.
We had fun with a few couples and a lot of single ladies. It was amazing how many ladies were calling the phone lines, happy to meet couples and I will love my wife until the day I die for all the fun I had during those years :p
Every once in a while she wanted to be the center of attention and that was fun, too. It was always threesomes with one of the husbands of one of the couples we knew. And it felt safe.
We stopped around 2001 and it seemed like that was that. But in 2012 we started talking about it again (during sex) and the idea of having another man join us was exciting. She wanted a younger guy - I don’t blame her! I didn’t feel like being the old guy in a threesome. So it was two of them for an audience of one.
I guess I was a cuck but I certainly wasn’t submissive. I didn’t get undressed, didn’t jerk off, I sat in a chair next to the bed, usually sipping whiskey. I talked to her a lot; gave him advice but he didn’t need my help.
I’d watched her with guys before (when we were younger) but doing it this way – watching her as an older woman with a young guy -- was real powerful. I may have been the cuck but I felt like I was the one in control.
Someone in this thread commented on the husband thanking him – yeah I did that too. I thanked him for treating her with respect and making her feel real sexy.
Anyway, we did it twice, two years apart with two different guys. We’re closing in on 60 now and both have some minor health issues so I doubt we’d ever do it again.

In NYC. I’ll elaborate more in the swingers post but unfortunately I won’t be able to share specific locations…. In most cases the address isn’t given out till 1 or 2 hours before the event. But I’ll say this.. the amount and quality of ladies is beyond your wildest dreams. 20’,30’ some 50’s but all beautiful, professional people dressed to impress and down to do whatever.
Myself and many others are just interested HOW one finds more info. Do they advertise?
Is it on some forum? How can one find out about the events on the web?
of course read the rules and make sure you aren’t mentioning any sites flat out that mods dont allow.

I’ll take a crack at answering this. Our interest in swinging was sparked by the party lines in the late 80s early 90s; playing with her while she talked with guys was hot and made for some great foreplay. We talked to a few girls and a few couples and started going to the clubs
We became regulars at off-premise swing clubs in the 1990s - The Phoenix Club and Anita’s in NYC, Finally Michael’s and Long Island Manor on LI. were our favorites, all of them have been gone for a long time. We went to a few on-premise clubs, it was fun but not for us.
We had fun with a few couples and a lot of single ladies. It was amazing how many ladies were calling the phone lines, happy to meet couples and I will love my wife until the day I die for all the fun I had during those years :p
Every once in a while she wanted to be the center of attention and that was fun, too. It was always threesomes with one of the husbands of one of the couples we knew. And it felt safe.
We stopped around 2001 and it seemed like that was that. But in 2012 we started talking about it again (during sex) and the idea of having another man join us was exciting. She wanted a younger guy - I don’t blame her! I didn’t feel like being the old guy in a threesome. So it was two of them for an audience of one.
I guess I was a cuck but I certainly wasn’t submissive. I didn’t get undressed, didn’t jerk off, I sat in a chair next to the bed, usually sipping whiskey. I talked to her a lot; gave him advice but he didn’t need my help.
I’d watched her with guys before (when we were younger) but doing it this way – watching her as an older woman with a young guy -- was real powerful. I may have been the cuck but I felt like I was the one in control.
Someone in this thread commented on the husband thanking him – yeah I did that too. I thanked him for treating her with respect and making her feel real sexy.
Anyway, we did it twice, two years apart with two different guys. We’re closing in on 60 now and both have some minor health issues so I doubt we’d ever do it again.
What an epic first post. Welcome to the board.

Myself and many others are just interested HOW one finds more info. Do they advertise?
Is it on some forum? How can one find out about the events on the web?
of course read the rules and make sure you aren’t mentioning any sites flat out that mods dont allow.
The most popular swingers site on Long Island is swinglifestyle just google it . It has all the parties and events listed there . If anyone googles swinger websites you will get your answers . The only real swing club left is in Astoria called Caligula . From there an older more established swing club is in Manhattan called Checkmates . There are many private parties also that one can attend . The Astoria club has a few nights that single men can attend it will set you back about $100 bucks .

Years ago before i started hobbyjng. I was on a phone chat line and found a girl that said she wanted me to come over and fuck her in front of her husband. This was in Castle hill. Myself being 31 and not truly hobbying yet i said fuck it. She said just bring over some bud. So i did so and headed up. I get there and it's a spinner type puerto rican she was early 30's her Man was late 30's . We are talking and she smiling at me .

Her Man is sitting on the couch she's sitting next to me. He puts some coke in his mouth rubs it on his gums. She's got her hand on my thigh cheesing hard. A knock on the door some bit titted DDD latina comes in and she sits down and says hi to me. She tells the girl next to me , "he's cute, he's the cutest guy you brought over. I might join you later on!"

I smile cause i like the idea. Her face was cool but her titties were ridiculous. The Rican next to me is ready to get this going . Her husband and friend step out. She tells me her husband used to fuck that girl before lol. She doesn't care. Tells me her husband is big she just likes to fuck new ppl and he likes to watch her get down. We talk a bit more then the husband comes back he sees im not on his wife like that so he says that he's gonna step out the room. He wants me to feel comfortable he says lol. He closes the door and i put my hand on the latinas legs then i got my hand on her pussy playing with a little and opening her up. Another knock comes. It's her son saying "Mommy" smh. She tells him one minute she walks out and comes back in a few minutes. We start where we left off and now she is grabbing my cock . Takes my cock out and starts to suck me and is smiling all happy. Im hoping the big tittie latina comes back and another knock her son again "Mommy, mommy " she gets annoyed and yells at the boy to go to bed. I feel bad that this little boys pops is a junkie probably and her Mom is a slut and not paying any attention to him .

It was too much i told her next time . Didnt even think why her husband couldnt take care of their son he's probably zoned out . The whole scene was too much . Him doing his coke her being a super thot her son being neglected. I walked out she said i should stay she could put him to bed quickly. If big titited girl came back i would've stayed smh. I got there around 4pm left before 530.

Years ago before i started hobbyjng. I was on a phone chat line and found a girl that said she wanted me to come over and fuck her in front of her husband. This was in Castle hill. Myself being 31 and not truly hobbying yet i said fuck it. She said just bring over some bud. So i did so and headed up. I get there and it's a spinner type puerto rican she was early 30's her Man was late 30's . We are talking and she smiling at me .

Her Man is sitting on the couch she's sitting next to me. He puts some coke in his mouth rubs it on his gums. She's got her hand on my thigh cheesing hard. A knock on the door some bit titted DDD latina comes in and she sits down and says hi to me. She tells the girl next to me , "he's cute, he's the cutest guy you brought over. I might join you later on!"

I smile cause i like the idea. Her face was cool but her titties were ridiculous. The Rican next to me is ready to get this going . Her husband and friend step out. She tells me her husband used to fuck that girl before lol. She doesn't care. Tells me her husband is big she just likes to fuck new ppl and he likes to watch her get down. We talk a bit more then the husband comes back he sees im not on his wife like that so he says that he's gonna step out the room. He wants me to feel comfortable he says lol. He closes the door and i put my hand on the latinas legs then i got my hand on her pussy playing with a little and opening her up. Another knock comes. It's her son saying "Mommy" smh. She tells him one minute she walks out and comes back in a few minutes. We start where we left off and now she is grabbing my cock . Takes my cock out and starts to suck me and is smiling all happy. Im hoping the big tittie latina comes back and another knock her son again "Mommy, mommy " she gets annoyed and yells at the boy to go to bed. I feel bad that this little boys pops is a junkie probably and her Mom is a slut and not paying any attention to him .

It was too much i told her next time . Didnt even think why her husband couldnt take care of their son he's probably zoned out . The whole scene was too much . Him doing his coke her being a super thot her son being neglected. I walked out she said i should stay she could put him to bed quickly. If big titited girl came back i would've stayed smh. I got there around 4pm left before 530.
Great story. The aspects of the kid always remind me of when your at a providers incall fucking her amongst kids toys, kids clothes, playlens and the like. Always is strange no matter how many times you’ve encountered it.
A little younger than you guys so can one of you educate me on what type of ‘phone chat lines’ you would find someone like this?
I grew up in the 90s and was aware of 1-900 numbers but this sounds different than the phone sex pay by the minute world.

Great story. The aspects of the kid always remind me of when your at a providers incall fucking her amongst kids toys, kids clothes, playlens and the like. Always is strange no matter how many times you’ve encountered it.
A little younger than you guys so can one of you educate me on what type of ‘phone chat lines’ you would find someone like this?
I grew up in the 90s and was aware of 1-900 numbers but this sounds different than the phone sex pay by the minute world.
Wow the 900 numbers were fun. Party line kind of and you would just give your number to someone you clicked with. The chick I referred to in the Chinese restaurant was one of them. Man what a great time. No cartels calling to cut of your dick.

Lavallife.

The first party lines I heard of was in 1986, it was a 976 number. I think it was 25 cents the first minute, 10 cents each additional, something like that. If you were looking to yak into the night, it could get expensive. They had moderators, mostly female, and they would be monitoring a bunch of different lines. If you connected with someone you could press the # to call the moderator and get placed into a private room with another caller - someone would give their number so you could talk for free. They came out with different kinds of rooms, I don't even remember how we found out about the different kinds, once you were on one party line people would talk about the others they'd heard of. It wasn't always easy to get information back then. For some of us it was either word of mouth or Screw magazine. The next gen of party lines were 900 numbers - they advertised right on TV! The world had started to change.

Talk about a blast from the past. What was crazy about those 900 and 976 lines was that you could actually hook up - it wasn't a bunch of women paid to keep you talking and run up your bill. Found one chick, early 30s, married, wanted to try subbing and anonymous stranger sex; ended up taking her to a rented dungeon room for a Saturday afternoon and "forcing" her to take me in every hole while tied up in any and every position. All after just one conversation.
Another time I hear this very distinctive voice that I recognize as a neighbor that hangs at a local watering hole, but I never thought would be seeking company. Next time I see her at the bar I write the number on a napkin and slide it over to her. She got all red in the face and whispers "please don't tell anyone". Ended up going to a swing club where I screwed her several times - in between all the other guys she was doing. Ah, the good old days.