Charming spa 973-563-6575 Passaic NJ

Charming spa 973-563-6575 Passaic NJ
Amp place on main ave. I called from outside and was let in right away.
Rooms with massag etables and a table shower room. Clean rooms and the towels clean too .
There were 3 girls, chinese mostly. Went with the tiny girl Bibi.
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Bibi. She is very petite. like 4' 8"
She has a perfect petite body with firm tits and a nice firm round ass but small. She does have a trimmed strip and contrasts with her white skin. Well groomed too. Pretty face and even a cute shoulder lenth hairstyle.
She went to the shower room after undressing in the massage room. She soaped me up and rubbed her nice tits all over my body. She didnt use her hands as much as Tina did to stimulate me but rubbing her beautiful tits everyone on my body did the trick. When she was done she started sucking BB on my erection while I was still in the shower. She did a very nice job and for quite some time.

Eventually we went back to the room and she massaged me. The Massage was just okay but I couldnt wait to get in her. When I flipped she started sucking me again. Then she eventually put on the cover with her mouth and laid on her back. She was so small and tight I was afraid I would hurt her. I thrusted in her as hard as I could and she appeared to love it. It didnt take me too long since she had me so heated up even before I entered her. I finished and she cleaned me up and I went on my way very happy. House was $60 and a $100 tip for the everything style bbbj service.