Balloon Dick

Every so often after sexual activity when I get home, my dick is like what I'll call a deflated balloon. When not erect, the skin is kinda puffy stuff like that. When I wake up in the morning it's usually gone.

I get that different roughness, etc can become involved (basically "beating up my dick"). However this doesn't happen when I jerk off even if I jerk for a long time.

It can happen with a condom or not, vag only (but with initial BJ) or BJ only (so her mouth is a common factor). I try to make sure it's way past any food that may have been eaten and usually even advise them not even to drink soda etc beforehand or during.

It has happened with different woman. What might be going on here? Something I'm doing or her?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Every so often after sexual activity when I get home, my dick is like what I'll call a deflated balloon. When not erect, the skin is kinda puffy stuff like that. When I wake up in the morning it's usually gone.

I get that different roughness, etc can become involved (basically "beating up my dick"). However this doesn't happen when I jerk off even if I jerk for a long time.

It can happen with a condom or not, vag only (but with initial BJ) or BJ only (so her mouth is a common factor). I try to make sure it's way past any food that may have been eaten and usually even advise them not even to drink soda etc beforehand or during.

It has happened with different woman. What might be going on here? Something I'm doing or her?
No idea what you're talking about.
Are you a grower or a shower?
That might have something to do with it.

No idea what you're talking about.
Are you a grower or a shower?
That might have something to do with it.
Yeah I mentioned it to some friends and they just looked at me. Not sure what you mean by grower or a shower? I'm not quite sure how to explain the situation, but basically when I'm erect my cock gets bigger both in length and girth as normal and when flaccid is nothing impressive if that's what you mean. But with the balloon dick it occurs when I get home to take a shower and I'm flacid and it's all puffy looking as if it swelled inconsistently like it was smacked around.