Angelico's fetish parties

If you ran into someone who said they were Slinky at this event they lied.
I see how my post sentence could be taken the wrong way. Only ran into a member whose handle name here I cannot remember.
I have attended many of your past events and would recognize you.
Pretty certain you would remember me.
Stairs are a big issue to me is your hint. :)

I see how my post sentence could be taken the wrong way. Only ran into a member whose handle name here I cannot remember.
Hi Richie, we met at one of Slinky's parties, long ago. We talked quit a bit, and watched some of the shows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I'm sorry that at my last event I didn't take into account accessibility. I did my best to accommodate you after the fact upstairs - I hope it wasn't a total disappointment.

I actually found this place looking through fetish sites, best find ever! These parties happen on Thursdays as previously mentioned, but only twice a month. If it's your first time, you can get in for free. If you are bringing a friend (friend being a first timer), you both get in free. It's a great relaxing atmosphere like the lap-dance venues where there is no real pressure from the girls, you can easily come by yourself or with some friends, sit, hang out, sip on something (BYOB), and see what turns your fancy!

On the 1st floor, there's an open area as you come in where you can hang out by the bar, or sit on some couches... the other side of this area is a dance floor (DJ spins some music throughout the evening) + the semi-private lap dance areas. Within one of these areas is a smoke room so, you can light up if you got'em.

2nd floor has the rooms that you can rent out and there really is a wide variety of girls, something for everyone (YMMV as this is all based on you and the girl)

Adding-on to Senor's "funny characters"
7- Dude walking around back and forth all night in what seemed like a shiny costumed coat and bib shirt with a fake parrot on his shoulder, just gazing around at people.
8- Another guy who manages to ninja himself onto a different spot on the floor every-time all night long wrapping himself inside a rug waiting for people to trip, walk over him, and/or kick him (you can't really see the body, just a rolled rug so, at first you don't know there's a person in there lol).

Angelico is amazing, can't wait for Q-tine to be over and done with. :)