Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Good Morning Gentlemen I have some availability for early appointments today!
I may be working tomorrow Saturday so always text to see if I have availability. Besos 917 969-4868
IMG_7880.jpeg

Hello Gentlemen I will have some availability tomorrow afternoon. Prebooking is essential to accommodate.
Next week will be my last days of my trip so let’s catch up and spend some quality time together.
Besos 917 969-4868
IMG_5761.jpeg

Good Morning Gentlemen I’ll be hosting in Plainview this week until Thursday.
These are my last days of my trip.
My availability today is in the afternoon and evening . Reach out with enough time to schedule your appointment. Will love to meet new acquaintances if are already screened.
Please when you contact me introduce yourself with your name and a previous reference , it helps to verify faster.
Besos (917) 969-4868
IMG_7001.jpeg

Good Morning Gentlemen I’ll be hosting in Plainview this week until Thursday.
These are my last days of my trip.
My availability today is in the afternoon and evening . Reach out with enough time to schedule your appointment. Will love to meet new acquaintances if are already screened.
Please when you contact me introduce yourself with your name and a previous reference , it helps to verify faster.
Besos (917) 969-4868
View attachment 44958

Good evening Gentlemen. I will be ending my 2 month trip tomorrow . Feel free to reach out early for availability in the morning.
So grateful on this trip for the new gents that I met and always great to catch up with regulars.
Thank you for a great trip ! I’ll be back at the end of May so you won’t have to wait too long to see me :):) Besos
IMG_7027.jpeg

Hello Gentlemen!

I’m back in town and ready to have fun !

I’ll be hosting in Plainview this week. Text or call to make an appointment.

Proper introduction for all NEW acquaintances to get to know each other for the screening process to go much smoother. Your name and previous provider seen info is need for verification. All information is confidential, your privacy matters same as mine.

As soon as we get to know each other I will do my best to make you comfortable and ease your body into relaxation.
Your satisfaction is an all over lasting experience. Contact me to set up a rendezvous . Prebooking is essential to accommodate your time. Besos

IMG_8745.jpeg

Hello Gentlemen! I’m back in town for the month and June as well!

I’ll be available this week in Plainview.
Prebooking is essential to have a fulfilling no rushed experience. Long lasting relaxation to ease the stress.

Get verified with time, then schedule an appointment. Looking absolutely forward in meeting gentlemen that enjoy a mature quality time in exploring pleasurable outcomes.
Besos 917 969-4868
IMG_8419.jpeg

Good morning Gentlemen

I’m available today in Plainview. Appointment availability starts at noon into the evening. If you want an appointment please give me some notice and we will try to coordinate.
Just reach out to me if you know you have a window. If you can’t make it then just let me know but at least we tried!

Proper introduction for all NEW acquaintances to get to know each other for the screening process to go much smoother. Your name and previous provider seen info is need for verification. All information is confidential, your privacy matters same as mine.

Let’s have fun and in the moment release all stress and thoughts to calm the body in delightful pleasure ! Besos
IMG_8782.png

Hello Gentlemen,

I’ll be taking early morning appointments so feel free to text or call. I’ll be in available through out the day as well.

Prebooking is essential. If you would like an appointment please give me some notice and we will try to coordinate.

ALL NEW acquaintances have to go through a screening process to get verified. Your name and previous provider seen info is need for verification. All information is confidential, your privacy matters same as mine.

Let’s have fun and engage in the moment to release all stress and thoughts and enjoy the body delightful pleasures ! Besos
IMG_8645.jpeg

Hello Gentlemen,

I’ll be taking early morning appointments so feel free to text or call. I’ll be in available through out the day as well.

Prebooking is essential. If you would like an appointment please give me some notice and we will try to coordinate.

ALL NEW acquaintances have to go through a screening process to get verified. Your name and previous provider seen info is need for verification. All information is confidential, your privacy matters same as mine.

Let’s have fun and engage in the moment to release all stress and thoughts and enjoy the body delightful pleasures ! Besos
View attachment 47283

Good morning Gentlemen!
What a gorgeous day!

Come and start your weekend with less on your mind. I’m available in Plainview until the evening. Previous notice please. If you think you have a window just reach out to me.

Enjoy a delicious time with me.
My expertise is focus on you … reaching a heighten pleasure and sensory overload.

ALL NEW acquaintances have to go through a screening process to get verified. Your name and previous provider seen info is need for verification. All information is confidential, your privacy matters.
Besos 917 969-4868

IMG_8788.jpeg

Good morning Gentlemen!
What a gorgeous day!

Come and start your weekend with less on your mind. I’m available in Plainview until the evening. Previous notice please. If you think you have a window just reach out to me.

Enjoy a delicious time with me.
My expertise is focus on you … reaching a heighten pleasure and sensory overload.

ALL NEW acquaintances have to go through a screening process to get verified. Your name and previous provider seen info is need for verification. All information is confidential, your privacy matters.
Besos 917 969-4868

View attachment 47298
Move your hand please