“Naughty Bubbly Housewife Type” Hicksville 631-945-3615

200 for half hour body rub. Was offered 50 extra for BBJ but I denied. Would not repeat. Was not attracted to her.

Responded quickly via text throughout the set up. She if I would like a video verification which I did. She looked decent enough and I was craving that type of woman so either she had a filter on the app or my head created her to be hotter than she was. Pics in ad are her but with a heavy filter of her face and body, minus twenty pounds probably.

I get to the office space in Hicksville near the Broadway Mall. She shares a lobby with another office who had his door open so you are definitely exposed while waiting. The door finally opens and a woman early 40s appears. Very typical jersey shore/Brooklyn type. Bleach blonde hair. Face done up with a little belly. No ass. Leads me another room in the office. She has a heavy Brooklyn accent and chats about dumb shit throughout the massage which was fine at best. Techno music playing from her phone. Not relaxing. BTW, no paper barrier for the headrest and the towel used on the table definitely doesn’t get changed often.

She tells me to flip with no soft touch or build up AT ALL. At this point Im 3/4 chub and she jerks me off. I just wanted to get it over with. Decent clean up and out the door. She used to work for Jessica, with the glove, out in Holbrook which she said has closed. So I guess a bunch have ventured off. She’s pleasant but just not my type in a few ways. Hope this helps ✌️

billyS

Reign of Terror
200 for half hour body rub. Was offered 50 extra for BBJ but I denied. Would not repeat. Was not attracted to her.

Responded quickly via text throughout the set up. She if I would like a video verification which I did. She looked decent enough and I was craving that type of woman so either she had a filter on the app or my head created her to be hotter than she was. Pics in ad are her but with a heavy filter of her face and body, minus twenty pounds probably.

I get to the office space in Hicksville near the Broadway Mall. She shares a lobby with another office who had his door open so you are definitely exposed while waiting. The door finally opens and a woman early 40s appears. Very typical jersey shore/Brooklyn type. Bleach blonde hair. Face done up with a little belly. No ass. Leads me another room in the office. She has a heavy Brooklyn accent and chats about dumb shit throughout the massage which was fine at best. Techno music playing from her phone. Not relaxing. BTW, no paper barrier for the headrest and the towel used on the table definitely doesn’t get changed often.

She tells me to flip with no soft touch or build up AT ALL. At this point Im 3/4 chub and she jerks me off. I just wanted to get it over with. Decent clean up and out the door. She used to work for Jessica, with the glove, out in Holbrook which she said has closed. So I guess a bunch have ventured off. She’s pleasant but just not my type in a few ways. Hope this helps ✌️
Thanks for the toftt.

$200 for fat middle age washed up Brooklyn girl for only a hand job on a half limp dick. Yikes.

I bet 20 - 25 years ago she thought she was hot and hanging around places like Paddy MaGees and Channel 80 blowing and fucking the Guido's from Howard Beach for free.

By the way, I would have told her to shut the techno music off. I find certain kinds of music distracting to the point of I can't concentrate of cumming. Add in that she was unattractive and I can see why you never really even got hard.

Thanks for the toftt.

$200 for fat middle age washed up Brooklyn girl for only a hand job on a half limp dick. Yikes.

I bet 20 - 25 years ago she thought she was hot and hanging around places like Paddy MaGees and Channel 80 blowing and fucking the Guido's from Howard Beach for free.

By the way, I would have told her to shut the techno music off. I find certain kinds of music distracting to the point of I can't concentrate of cumming. Add in that she was unattractive and I can see why you never really even got hard.
Paddy Magees was more like 30 years ago lol

Thanks for the toftt.

Maybe she was at Bogart’s or mchebes or the bridgeview

billyS

Reign of Terror
It appears she has found this thread.
I've been deleting shill posts from a @Mr whatevs the past few days. Very obvious it's her,not even good at disguising it.

Edit - she just outed herself when she Reported @Dhiz22's post

"Inaccurate description and he's made me lose clients over this"

So my message to you NHW, if you want a voice here don't be foolish enough to try to pretend to be a client.

It appears she has found this thread.
I've been deleting shill posts from a @Mr whatevs the past few days. Very obvious it's her,not even good at disguising it.

Edit - she just outed herself when she Reported @Dhiz22's post

"Inaccurate description and he's made me lose clients over this"

So my message to you NHW, if you want a voice here don't be foolish enough to try to pretend to be a client.
Say what you want. It's only a few options. I'm sweet kind sensitive pretty and a total over thinker. I cried a lot over this. Are you all happy now?

No. Born a girl. These guys are so mean. I had to create an account to defend myself

It says Mr cause I didn't want them to know it.was me. I hate them..I hope they rot in hell for picking on me like this
It's capitalism. Supply & demand. If the service you're providing isn't worth the $200 for a half hour, there's no "picking on [you]", but giving the rest of us intel before begrudgingly going thru with the service since we're already there.

Hit the gym, work on your diet, work on your massage skills and your soft touch as well. There are providers who take care of themselves and look good while also providing professional level massages and good soft touch, all while being less expensive. Take it as constructive criticism to become a good provider ... or just crawl into a shell and whine about how everyone is mean because you're charging premium prices for bottom-of-the-barrel service.

I had to come on here and say she has several untreated venereal diseases.

Her vagina has a green discharge that was also quite smelly.

Her teeth are yellow and rotted.

She has a heavy Brooklyn accent and is definitely a washed up former disco queen.
I'd say she is about 47 with a gross sagging wrinkled belly and no ass.

I basically took a look at her and threw up in my mouth and left.

Oh, and one more thing;

MAYBE IF SHE DIDN'T KEEP COMING ON HERE AND PRETENDING TO BE A CUSTOMER, SHILLING HERSELF AND BASICALLY STEALING FROM @Slinky Bender THEN MAYBE SHE COULD USE THE BOARD TO HER ADVANTAGE.

That definitely is me . You got it for sure. My teeth are so yellow. My body smells like a rotted corpse and I for sure have green puss coming out my cunt.
Who are you? What's your number so I can look it up and see when we met