Where are they now?

That is not the same Suzy that was at Aces High. The one at Aces High is in Texas. I saw the Susie that will be coming back when she was at 10Ten back in December. The girl is young, gorgeous, and a firecracker.

Wish I knew where Rupee went and what name she uses now. She was NYAW Hall of Fame.
I asked Sally about her. Said she got married. She did say she was seeking that when she worked so its 50/50 Sally isn't bullshitting.

This reminds of an LBJ story. He would put the girls from the White House secreterial pool who he fancied nearest to the Oval Office and seduce them. One day one of these girls told the Presdident that she will be resigning in two weeks. Johnson was upset and asked why. SHe replied that she was getting married. Johnson paused for a seond and said, "If it doesn't work out you come on back you hear", followed by a smile and a wink.

I asked Sally about her. Said she got married. She did say she was seeking that when she worked so its 50/50 Sally isn't bullshitting.

This reminds of an LBJ story. He would put the girls from the White House secreterial pool who he fancied nearest to the Oval Office and seduce them. One day one of these girls told the Presdident that she will be resigning in two weeks. Johnson was upset and asked why. SHe replied that she was getting married. Johnson paused for a seond and said, "If it doesn't work out you come on back you hear", followed by a smile and a wink.
Thanks Artie! I hope that is the case. She is a great girl. Last I heard she was working in Jersey under another name.

Has anyone heard from Sophia Belle recently ?

Last I recall she settled down and took a step away from the business- I did text her private number but no response
Hoping she is well
she left about a year ago. Came back a few months later for a few weeks. Someone posted she canceled as he was on the way to an appt. She posted a few days later she was leaving again.

haven’t seen a post since.

hope you are well trader1

she left about a year ago. Came back a few months later for a few weeks. Someone posted she canceled as he was on the way to an appt. She posted a few days later she was leaving again.

haven’t seen a post since.

hope you are well trader1
Sexy Tessa from a decade ago came back to NYC so there is always hope. Lol. Doesn’t hurt to check.

Would like to know where Hailey and Sophie from gentlemen’s choice went to. Hailey was posted for a while. White girl with tats. Looks hipster and hot. Now she’s gone. Never got to try her because all the bad drama in that thread made me stay away. I know Sophie after investigation went to dolls and candies but and now is under the alias cameron but I can never get anyone to respond to my texts from that number so I don’t know if that agency is actually legit.

Never realized this thread was here and it makes for an interesting discussion topic. The first two that would come to mind for me are Mandy from Ronkonkoma and Kelly Kegan, however judging by a recent post on another thread I saw that Mandy's hygiene has taken a true turn for the worse and that I also see that KK distanced herself from this board (but still occasionally in NY advertising on another site). I did always want to know, and I know that it might be hard to remember a specific provider from a place even if it is a well known place, but there was a woman named Paola (late 30s to early 40s blonde Brazilian, looked a lot like Gia Milana but curvier) who worked the famous LMP that used to be on Broadway in Hicksville, then moved to Floral Park, and is now back in Hicksville on the aptly named E John street.

I saw her from 2017 to 2021 when she left. This woman was truly and freak and I credit her for turning me into a an occasional maybe once a month monger to the fiend that I was for years, and she definitely helped me cope with the pandemic. She worked Mondays and Tuesdays I believe. Our chemistry was absolutely off the charts. Sure the fact that after 2 years seeing her regularly got me bbfs under the table from her made a bit of a difference lol, but I always wondered where she went off to and I regret not getting number or learning whether or not she still provides. If anyone had similar experiences with her or has any idea where she went I would be truly grateful. She really was a great provider.

Mmmm mmmm..Mandy of Ronkonkoma. I'll never forget when I first saw her. She came out the side of her house to the gate and waved me in. Dressed tight in yoga pants and the body of a twenty year old. I couldn't fuckin believe it! I have to admit I was smitten..she looked like girlfriend material and she set me straight real quick. She wasn't interested.

Mmmm mmmm..Mandy of Ronkonkoma. I'll never forget when I first saw her. She came out the side of her house to the gate and waved me in. Dressed tight in yoga pants and the body of a twenty year old. I couldn't fuckin believe it! I have to admit I was smitten..she looked like girlfriend material and she set me straight real quick. She wasn't interested.
Yea she was actually the first provider I ever got fs from, from 2016-2018 was probably her prime on the board and she had a lot of reviews and felt the safest bet for my first time (even though it was mostly one dude that kept reviewing her)...she def had that hot milf next door look and had a surprisingly good amount of energy, nice bbj too, but in retrospect I would maybe rank her middle of the line and didnt see the crazy hype others saw in her. I saw her a few times but she was just too far into Long Island for me. Amanda, SB, Morgan, Paola, and a few other girls I reviewed on the site had better GFE value in my book...and looks like no one remembers Paola :(