Warning! London/Vanessa 407-978-1277

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
On Saturday night I went to an event held by a good friend who is an old school promoter and has been doing this for 28 years. He used to advertise on this website, but since he strongly wishes currently to be anonymous on the Internet we don't mention his name on this website.

During the event I got a couple of really great lapdances from London/Vanessa. We also talked and she seemed cool so I asked her I she wanted to meet "off campus" sometime, she said yes, and we agreed on terms. A bit later she came up to me and suggested we do that "tonight" and I agreed. At around 2AM she said she was ready to leave and I replied "let's go."

That's when things went down hill. She had me waiting around the club for 2 hours until she finally was actually ready to leave. When we walked out she informed me she had her own car so I gave her the address and made sure she had GPS. It's a whole 12 minute drive to my house.

When I arrived I called her to make sure she was close and she told me she was 4 minutes away so I parked in my garage and waited at the entrance to my apartment complex. 15 minutes later I still hadn't heard from her so I called her again. No answer. I made 4 or 5 attempts each time got voicemail. Then I get a text from her saying she was on the phone with her mother. 30 minutes later I called again (3X) each time voicemail. 2 days later I still haven't heard from her.

So it was her suggestion we get together at that time, she made me wait around over 2 hours, she confirmed she was coming and was "4 minutes away," and then ghosted. This level of deliberate time wasting is astounding to me.

BTW although I honor my commitment to keep mentions of this spot of my website I'm making an exception because this isn't about the spot, but this particular @$_&_#!!!

Also, IF I HAVE MET YOU PERSONALLY then I can possibly get you access to this event. Please do NOT post here asking about the event.