The Underground This Week 8/14/2023

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Just wanted to take stock and get a sense of where the business was Summer 2023.

Some data points:
Hot Spot/C'est La Vie on Tuesday. A rare Tuesday offering, I guess looking to kick off a new 3 day (rather than 2 day ) per week schedule. I'm told 7 dancers, 21 guys lapdance from 9pm until 11pm

39th St where I did my first 2 events this year was open tonight (Thursday) for "after work" starting at 7pm.

At 9pm I texted and asked if I should come or wait until after 11 and they said after 11.

Then at 10:30 they texted and said they were closing early sometime between 11:00 and 12:00. So I texted back and asked " So you're saying I shouldn't bother coming?" And he said yeah. So in other words, it was absolutely dead tonight.

Any reports on Wed/Thurs at Hot Spot; Thursday Experience Party, or others ?

Went to Hot Spot last night (Wed) early, before 9pm. 3:1 girls to guys ratio, ~15-17 girls best estimate. Plenty sitting on couches on their phones since it was slow. Girls were still filing in the whole time. Decent selection and variety, none that I would consider absolute no-gos, just plenty weren’t my type. Found a spinner Colombian with tiny tits but average ass with great personality. Got my dance upstairs, exchanged numbers, and got out of there by 9:40 to go to an AMP and get rid of the blue balls lol. It’s a great place for warmups to suck some titties and get leads for takeout, but I wouldn’t make it my only plan for the night unless you go later and plan on leaving with the girl (low shot of that anyway)