Sunflower Spa Los Angeles Reviews & Discussion 951-563-7722

Sophia caught my eye for a first inspection and Apple will need an appointment soon.

Back to the room which is warm and the fans are not even plugged in. I was focused on getting to business. Just start DFK and she has a long active tongue. I kiss the boobs a little which she enjoys and she fondles my cock a bit which is ready to go. I ask for a condom. It’s nice when the girl goes with the flow and lets you dictate the pace and doesn’t get upset when they can’t run their normal routine.

Standing mish for a good long while down at the corner of the bed. Cock feels very much at home in her pussy. I thought I may be hurting her from some of the faces but no - she was enjoying it all.

Crawled up on the bed and she scooted back to the pillow and we moved to mish without ever coming out. Really long mish session too. Again thought she was hurting but she let out a “fuck me” a couple times and I obliged. Once when I slowed and asked if she was ok she tapped my ass and grabbed my hips to keep going. No more worries. Keep going.

BBBJ she’s got a nice tongue and good attention to the balls, DATY tasty and responsive, Doggy with her kneeling, standing doggy, CG and she leaned forward all on me, and I lifted her up in the air and pumped away too. It was a great session and her actions spoke louder than words

$60 + $160 tip