Sky spa/King45 spa 929-329-7861 Manhattan, midtown East.

Another spa of note if you commute from GCS like me. The facilities are nothing special, somewaht run down, stand shower (no table).
But although its a small place they had 4 girls on deck and seemed eager to satisfy potential customers.
Appointment was easy, come over now. And was warmly greeted by 3 gals, much like the old songshun in the 60'/lex (now long closed)
I chose Perry as my "date" for the hour. 80 and tipped 160
Looks like they are getting Latinas as well as asians on the roster.
erry is latina-asian mix and the best of both IMO. Petite, cute face, flawless body with nice curves, pert breasts and the Latina booty.
Shaved smooth vulva.
She speaks english which is a plus for me after seeing so many asians that only speak thru translator apps.
She does some nice calente dirty talk too.
Oh and shes young for a latina spa girl, maybe 28/30. Smooth tan skin, no tats.
So this Perry girl is strictly safe sex, cbj cfs only.
Her cbj was pretty good compared to the many bbbj's Ive had. FS in mish shes nice and snug and has a good vag grip. We did CG to start but I really wanted doggy with her and she got the hint and gave me a great view of her ass in the air and she liked the playful spanking I gave her before sliding in and pounding her. All in all I would repeat with her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Another spa of note if you commute from GCS like me. The facilities are nothing special, somewaht run down, stand shower (no table).
But although its a small place they had 4 girls on deck and seemed eager to satisfy potential customers.
Appointment was easy, come over now. And was warmly greeted by 3 gals, much like the old songshun in the 60'/lex (now long closed)
I chose Perry as my "date" for the hour. 80 and tipped 160
Looks like they are getting Latinas as well as asians on the roster.
erry is latina-asian mix and the best of both IMO. Petite, cute face, flawless body with nice curves, pert breasts and the Latina booty.
Shaved smooth vulva.
She speaks english which is a plus for me after seeing so many asians that only speak thru translator apps.
She does some nice calente dirty talk too.
Oh and shes young for a latina spa girl, maybe 28/30. Smooth tan skin, no tats.
So this Perry girl is strictly safe sex, cbj cfs only.
Her cbj was pretty good compared to the many bbbj's Ive had. FS in mish shes nice and snug and has a good vag grip. We did CG to start but I really wanted doggy with her and she got the hint and gave me a great view of her ass in the air and she liked the playful spanking I gave her before sliding in and pounding her. All in all I would repeat with her.
Don't use .80, use $80

Yoyo
$220 1hour

Been trying to see Yo-yo for a long time since she worked in EW @ Hudson spa. If you know her you know the services she gives. She’s a milf, but I used to really enjoy her service. Especially her BBJ. Got wind of where she is and was in the city and decided to stop by King 45 to warm up and get served. Literally that’s what she does when I used to see her in Hudson. I had to wait to wait a few minutes for her. she remembered me and after a quick catching up she takes me to the shower and we spend a while there getting cleaned up from head to toe.

Back inside she gets clean towels, and puts a hot blanket under, sits in my back and gives a good long massage then comes the fun. When she was in Hudson she was down for a lot of extra services but I think it’s ymmv. During this meeting with her I just wanted standard fun, especially BBJ. Started with excellent BBJ while I let on the table. BLS very nicely and put the cover and did cg, but wanted to switch and did missionary then she asks me to cum in her mouth and kept saying it, I had her on the floor and face pounded her until I blew down her shaft. Asked her for a second shower and she dressed me and mms sees me out. Yo-yo is definitely worth a try. The HF is $80 and $140 tip.

There were 3 K girls there and one china girl.
The rooms are typical massage rooms but with the side mirror and one wall is a mirror so if watching yourself is a plus then its for you. Theres a standup shower no table shower. Shower was good, hot water and clean towels.
There was a big titty DD girl maybe 40s. Shes not my preference but if you are mainly focused on mammaries then take a look.
And then there is LOVE , just my type, who looks maybe 29 and is a beauty. very demure and sweet korean girl and sexy as all get go.
Shes shaved down below too. Gave me a sensua massage first in the nude (both of us) then she began the body slide and some p2p sliding.
Puts on the cover with her talented mouth and gave me a very strong cbj.
We then went to cg,, mish and she offered doggy. Shes a horny chick and played with herself while in mish. Shower afterwards. $80 and $160 tip.

There were 3 K girls there and one china girl.
The rooms are typical massage rooms but with the side mirror and one wall is a mirror so if watching yourself is a plus then its for you. Theres a standup shower no table shower. Shower was good, hot water and clean towels.
There was a big titty DD girl maybe 40s. Shes not my preference but if you are mainly focused on mammaries then take a look.
And then there is LOVE , just my type, who looks maybe 29 and is a beauty. very demure and sweet korean girl and sexy as all get go.
Shes shaved down below too. Gave me a sensua massage first in the nude (both of us) then she began the body slide and some p2p sliding.
Puts on the cover with her talented mouth and gave me a very strong cbj.
We then went to cg,, mish and she offered doggy. Shes a horny chick and played with herself while in mish. Shower afterwards. $80 and $160 tip.
Love from pink31 maybe?

Sugar 1 hour $240

Saw sugar last night after on my way to Jersey. Was looking for the Yoyo BBJ experience again but no luck. Got sugar instead. Came in the room and introduce herself in a short white dress and those thighs and legs are hard to deny. Face is pretty and her smile was so sweet. She is a thick Korean with thick thighs and major big DD. Gave a really good massage after the shower. She accommodated strong and deep perfectly. After the massage I ask her for CFS and BBJ. She sucked me off and sat on my face in 69 and she has good amount of ass. I was enjoying daty and so was she. Got up and took her on her back and she laid on her side for some BBJ and put the cover on me and spread wide. Did a few positions and enjoyed all. She’s sturdy and encourages a good pounding especially in missionary.

So far I enjoyed her and Yoyo a lot. Sugar is more thick with biggest and ass there. Her massage is excellent and her service, but Yoyo has an edge in her when it comes to that BBJ and shower experience. Definitely happy I tried her though. That massage loosened the heck out of me. Literally slept on the train On my way home. tipped $160 for BBJ/CFS.

Yoyo - Lurker and BBJ enthusiast. Saw yoyo a couple of times there. Milfy with a nice slim body and all natural. Jiggly little ass and perky natural B. She gives a top quality session every time. Thoroughly cleans you first and uses all these washing fancy products then back in her room gives a massage first. Usually I get my massage after the fun. She does FS but I see her for the toe bending BBJ. I let her go at it for the whole time usually. Last time no different. BBJ/FS for like 20/30 minutes, ending with BBCIM then a massage and quick shower. $160 tip and $80 house. Definitely recommend.

Ended picking April. 5'5 average body, nice not skinny not fat, flat belly decent booty. Natural C titties. Shaved like a good korean girl should.
was $80 and $160 gratuity for the hour. Some massage included too. She looks like the picture on twitter @skygfe45
Buzzer at the door, then up one flight of stairs.
Rooms have massage tables and those pink lights and mirrors , real massage parlor vibe.
Ther were 4 girls there and I think 4 rooms. I was alone as the only customer , got a choice of girls and I picked April.
April is tallish and pretty. Nice body and speaks a bit of english.
They have a stand shower but I opted for a hot towel wipe. April gets naked and gives me a decent massage and then put on these hot towels that actually felt great as it was cold and raining outside. Then she did some massage with the hot towels.
Next all towels off and she gives a nude bodyslide and some bbbj before suiting me up for cbj. Switched up and she gets on top riding CG. We went to doggy and mish. Girl is nice and tight coochie too. After took off the cover and had her give a hj while laying on me and her titties in my face and thighs wrapped around. Had a real good release, all over her but she cleaned us up in the shower after.

That's yoyo.
Yoyo - Lurker and BBJ enthusiast. Saw yoyo a couple of times there. Milfy with a nice slim body and all natural. Jiggly little ass and perky natural B. She gives a top quality session every time. Thoroughly cleans you first and uses all these washing fancy products then back in her room gives a massage first. Usually I get my massage after the fun. She does FS but I see her for the toe bending BBJ. I let her go at it for the whole time usually. Last time no different. BBJ/FS for like 20/30 minutes, ending with BBCIM then a massage and quick shower. $160 tip and $80 house. Definitely recommend.
That's yoyo. Toe bending bbbjcim. I stopped by last week for a few before hitting the metro north home. After a quick shower rinse , in room she placed the towel on the floor and kneeled in the Korean geisha position and performed her cock worship on me. Eye contact, sucking licking.
And somehow she is able to tell me how much she loves my cock...even with her mouth full.
Cock ventriloquist is she.

Latina girl Bianca
Saw they had a latina girl so did a recon. Bianca, promosing photos on their twitter.
Went over, no screening its an amp place. I was going to walk if it wasnt the girl in the photo. Was happy to see it was her.
Description: dominican , 30s, baby face, 5'6". Natural D top some sag that goes with that. Curves of course. Tats on thighs.
Crazy big caboose thats natural to dominican girls, home grown none of that filler surgery, just nice and meaty.
She's a sweet girl. English just 50%.
Wash up in the stand shower and back to the room.
We play naked, roaming and booty p2p.
She gives me a soft touch bodyrub then suites me up for cbj. Cbj is good and lots of hand teasing while she uses her lips.
Then fs in mish and doggy. Doggy view is a thrill. Shes shaved too and meaty lips. I finished with Bianca giving a HJ and asked her to dirty talk in spanish and she did a great job, and I dont understand spanish but it was a turn-on and worked for me.
Damage $80 + $160 tip.
Pros- shes gives a good f and cbj. Fun and follows direction.
Only does covered/safe.
Cons for some- not gfe, no dfk, no bbbj everything covered.

themandude

Joanne gave me herpes
I went to see her here. Saw her last year when she was in NJ. I dont think I would go here for the other talent, but Yoyo is worth the visit.

Hi guys. Saw yoyo and wanted to share about this woman’s peculiar talent that I found special and worth writing about. I Just walked up and a big chested cute lady buzzes me and a friend in and takes us to separate rooms. My room was warm. Yoyo walks in, in a glam dress and make up. Very slutty looking. Medium natural medium chest. Nice legs and wearing a toe ring. She was nice and friendly so I decided to hoe, I mean go with her.She asks me if I’m just coming from work and tells me she’s gonna take care of me and she did. Nice stand up shower, but I enjoyed because she was paying extra attention and cleaning me everywhere. I told her no massage and gave her 140$ for “everything”. She gave me the best BBJ I got in years if not more. Did some missionary and switched to BBJ again and tried to prolong it as much as possible but was no match for this woman. She started to go in a freaking chant almost begging me to come in her mouth. The fact I was excepting mediocre or blah service added with yoyo BBJ and services made up for a really nice session. Left feeling much better than before. 10/10 BBJ expertise. The house charges $80.

Hi guys. Saw yoyo and wanted to share about this woman’s peculiar talent that I found special and worth writing about. I Just walked up and a big chested cute lady buzzes me and a friend in and takes us to separate rooms. My room was warm. Yoyo walks in, in a glam dress and make up. Very slutty looking. Medium natural medium chest. Nice legs and wearing a toe ring. She was nice and friendly so I decided to hoe, I mean go with her.She asks me if I’m just coming from work and tells me she’s gonna take care of me and she did. Nice stand up shower, but I enjoyed because she was paying extra attention and cleaning me everywhere. I told her no massage and gave her 140$ for “everything”. She gave me the best BBJ I got in years if not more. Did some missionary and switched to BBJ again and tried to prolong it as much as possible but was no match for this woman. She started to go in a freaking chant almost begging me to come in her mouth. The fact I was excepting mediocre or blah service added with yoyo BBJ and services made up for a really nice session. Left feeling much better than before. 10/10 BBJ expertise. The house charges $80.
Welcome to the yoyo appreciation club. IMO best bbbj in the east. And a fun gal too.