ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

I saw Shy on Friday night for the first time. Texted with her to try to set something up but didn’t get an answer. I knew it was late in her shift and decided to stop by and take a chance. She was there and happily accommodated me, thank you so much.

As everyone has said she is beautiful. Also, she is incredibly nice and patient and sexy. Sadly, due to some medications and the drinks I had before I showed up I was not able to perform as I would’ve liked to, but she worked her ass off and did everything she could. I did get off, but let’s just say it was not one of my finer moments. thank you shy for making me still feel good and not embarrassed.

I’d certainly like to try again when I had a little more gas in the tank

I saw Shy on Friday night for the first time. Texted with her to try to set something up but didn’t get an answer. I knew it was late in her shift and decided to stop by and take a chance. She was there and happily accommodated me, thank you so much.

As everyone has said she is beautiful. Also, she is incredibly nice and patient and sexy. Sadly, due to some medications and the drinks I had before I showed up I was not able to perform as I would’ve liked to, but she worked her ass off and did everything she could. I did get off, but let’s just say it was not one of my finer moments. thank you shy for making me still feel good and not embarrassed.

I’d certainly like to try again when I had a little more gas in the tank
Thank you krumpus! It was very nice to meet you!