Other site transplant

Hi, transplant here. The main site I used to find places no longer can take card, can only do crypto and I don't mess with crypto. I don't even understand how to use it lol. Anyway was getting ticked off with a lot of it's info being outdated anyway and while sleuthing the net found utopia and man do you guys have some really good info... especially the acronyms page. I hated not knowing what daty, ect was. Would look it up and forget what it was next time I found it. Least i know where to look here when i forget it next. Anyway idk if it would be OK or not but I have some stories I can post about a few places in nyc and 1 in wilmington, de. It's all from 22 and 23 btw Unfortunately I can only remember 1 girls name that i saw at dream dream as it was fall of 22. If it's not cool to post about it I'll have some newer stuff soon as I'm being promoted/finishing training and getting a big raise soon so funding shouldn't be much of an issue anymore. I Drive the choo choos out of ny, used to work for big orange out west if anyone knows who they are. Anyway, great site and forum.