Look who's back !

Once you leave it's hard to comeback I don't see it happening but if it ever does I'd tell Slinky first I think my ads used to say PTA mom gone bad now it would be PTA mom forgot how to be bad My sons are all grown up but I decided to start all over & had another a few yrs ago Keeps me very busy but I'd love to catch up w everyone I know about Kelly, Emily kept in touch w Superwoman & Bobbi but what happened to Betty? Lost touch w Biohazard about 2yrs ago & not seeing him here, anyone know how he's doing?

Once you leave it's hard to comeback I don't see it happening but if it ever does I'd tell Slinky first I think my ads used to say PTA mom gone bad now it would be PTA mom forgot how to be bad My sons are all grown up but I decided to start all over & had another a few yrs ago Keeps me very busy but I'd love to catch up w everyone I know about Kelly, Emily kept in touch w Superwoman & Bobbi but what happened to Betty? Lost touch w Biohazard about 2yrs ago & not seeing him here, anyone know how he's doing?
I see him . We stay in touch. He checks in here like once a year or so.

Melissa 4forU, she remembered.

I remember I saw Melissa at one of the parties and I thought she looked so sexy, I wanted to fuck her but I think she was just bartending.
Wasn't she also working with Tattooed Asian Kim? Or am I getting my hot azn ladies confused