How to get put in moderation and kill the chances of getting your future posts approved

Yes this site is aggressively moderated to give everyone who is intelligent and willing to play by the rules the best possible experience.

As far as your bbfs session, if you didn't want to mention the condom coming off in the review of the session why the fuck do you keep bringing it up in every other thread?
What I post is what I post. Whether you like it or not is completely irrelevant to me. Perhaps stop reading my posts and take a deep breath.

What I post is what I post. Whether you like it or not is completely irrelevant to me. Perhaps stop reading my posts and take a deep breath.
I didn’t mention it in the original posting. However; as someone relatively new to the F/S game I felt the need to express and articulate myself. Condom breakage/slipping off one of my main concerns that have kept me from abstaining from this activity for a decade. Definitely a sobering moment (not panicked) and one that I felt the need to express. Have I broken any rules here? Offended anyone? If so , my apologies. I’m new. If not, kindly piss the fuck off.

I thought being in moderation was standard.
Normally after I post it’s there than it shows up on the post log of the channel you posted on,

is that the case or are there those who don’t have there post in moderation at first?

I just had thought for all you newer members ,..............

Read the F***ing rules before posting

Don't make your first post a question

Don't fuck with Billy or Slinky ..... due to them being buried in stupidity... They have very short fuses

There sure is. You can just write something and there it is for the UG universe to see. Its magical, its awesome, it is also fleeting if you muck up! So don't take it for granted.
Of which we all have, whether intentional (extenuating circumstances, or the vagueness wasn't sufficiently enough for violation/moderation) or accidental... it'll take a bit of probationary good behavior and some ignoring the need to stir the pot and argue it publicly with the moderators to return to normal life of care free posting without moderation