Houston

So I found myself in Houston TX recently. None of the incall girls interested me, so I checked out the SW scene. First up on Airline Dr then on Bissonnet near Plainfield. The track was Bissonet down plainfield, right along seervice road, next right onto Center then right onto Bissonet. (or do the reverse for part of it)

First of all, it reminds me of NYC in the 90's. Girls with their asses hanging out, 20-30 girls over 3 blocks, etc. BUT...they don't do car dates. They all want to do SS dates in a nearby motel. If I remember correctly they wanted around $125 for SS and the room was $20 or so for an hour.

Got a hot, young (early 20's) thin, blond white girl called herself Snow. Went to this motel, she upsold me on taking videos (no face) she said she did not do BBBJ at all and that none of the girls there do BBBJ. She upsold me on something else which annoyed me, but I don't remember what it was, maybe getting fully naked, or some crap. She was hot enough that the CBJ did the trick. Pounded her in a few positions, had a good time. If I was in the area again I'd repeat with her and sample others.

The scene was out of NYC in the 90's. Take a look on google street view, you'll see what I mean, there's a half dozen girls out during the day. There was probably 30+ out that night and a good cross section, black, white, latina. But the SS no car action was strange.