Chanel 516-900-9457 Babylon Busty Brunette Milf current #516-727-2342

Ok
So went and saw this 1 a few days ago.

Was hesitant to see her. The pics on her Twitter make her look old (her face). In person her face is not bad looking at all. She has a nice little tight body too.

Hard to set appt up with her. She diffently smokes to much weed and has A.D.D.

Got to her place. It's her own private place. Walked in. Another girl(good looking) setting on the coach in hallway. Found out latter you can pay for both of them(don't no price).

We went to the room. Think I was her first client for the night. She was all over the place. Clean this up, on the phone, doing this, doing that... but She was talking to me the hole time. So I didn't mind.

Told me to get undressed and get on massage table.

She can give a good b2b message but her ADD is too strong. She is easily distracted. So after a bit she started aggressively grabbing my penis and growling at my like a tiger........it was pretty hot.

So she tells me to flip. Puts rubber on and sucks it pretty good.

Once I stuck my penis in her she stopped with all that ADD insanity

Then we start fucking......pussy is good and clean.....beautiful looking.

So she rides for a bit. She rides good, for sure. Then k9. I go buck wild. Hole massage table rocking back and forth. She is yelling and can handle it like a pro.

Now regular Mish. I'm hitting it good. She is squirming all around. Then I put her legs on my shoulders and start pounding..... she makes me stop cause I'm about to snap the massage table in half.

She says to me" ur not gonna cum with that condom on are u?" I said "nope"
She takes the rubber off

So now I'm kneeling on massage table. Her ass is against my knees. Her tiny feet are straight up in the air, in my hands. She clamps her thighs together on my penis and I start fucking her thighs(first time doing this for me). So I'm banging the shit out of her thighs clamped on to my penis. She is yelling "that looks so fucking hot".

After 5min of that. I lay down. Tell her to jerk it.

She jerks it good. She is going all crazy. Growling at me like a tiger l, smacking the side of my butt. Grabbing my balls. Pinching my nipples........fuck it was good

So I cum hard. And she goes right back to her ADD shit again....

Service....massage part 5/10
Sex part 8/10

I would go back but probably only hh for the sex

Paid $300 for hr

She is diffently up there on my good time list. Probably like #6 or #7. But I like crazy.......

-SuperSimp aka Captain sav a ho.....

billyS

Reign of Terror
Might as well make a thread for the coliseum now!
Maybe not.
I'll let her have her say.
We have to see who is lying. Guys like to exaggerate what they do sometimes.

In Stinky Pussy's case she proves to be a wacko but there have been other times where guys get caught exaggerating.

This isn't the same board as 10- 15 years ago.

Almost all the girls wind up finding their reviews and call guys out on what they post.

And its not just white knights. You have wackos like Stinky Pussy calling and texting other girls to look at UG

Well I seen her before.
I can attest she is amazing for my flavor ( been a year ago so I can’t post a review now )

but I also can’t see her coming here and saying this way. Especially when he gave her a compliment….

to be fair. We tend to exaggerate some times because that’s how we want to value that in our own heads. Yet usually 95% of the experience is true.
Never will get a girl who bitches about a good review.

Well I seen her before.
I can attest she is amazing for my flavor ( been a year ago so I can’t post a review now )

but I also can’t see her coming here and saying this way. Especially when he gave her a compliment….

to be fair. We tend to exaggerate some times because that’s how we want to value that in our own heads. Yet usually 95% of the experience is true.
Never will get a girl who bitches about a good review.
Shit........ I thought it was a good review......the massage part though she was all over the place. Stopped about 4 times to text people back. She kept stopping cause she couldn't find stuff. Said she shares the room with other people and they use her stuff. Like 2 times I picked my head up and she was crouching on the floor texting people. She ain't cheap...... for her price the phone should be on silent....... but other then that the sex part was great and she gave me her full attenttion then. If she mad cause I said she has ADD. That's stupid. Half of America got ADD....

Anyway..... on to the next 1