Bay shore amp 631-647-3400 current #718-915-3197

Found on bp body rub section. The address is in the ad. Its on sunrise n service rd. Bay shore in a quiet strip of medical offices that are angled away from sunrise, so your not in the open.
I went on a Sunday so it was quiet.
I walked right into the lobby, no buzzer or anything. I was met by a tall very thin 30 something named kelly. Not my type . She looks like the woman that delivers my Chinese food to me. Plain looking. She led me to the first room by the front door. I wasn't happy about it. But I didn't bitch about it . I prefer a room in the back. The room had full walls with a curtain door with a regular door as well. I guess it was a doctors office at one point. The rooms looked clean with a paper cover on table.
I paid 60 for the hour and got naked on the table. She came back in and put on some saxophone music and asked med or hard oil or no oil. I went med without oil. She then started a very good body rub, lots of teasing of the boys and pressing down on the ass to grind my pecker into the table. She hit all the spots. The st was nice just not long enough for me.
Onto the flip. She grabbed jr and asked if she can use oil. Yes please. She gave me an awesome hj, no jackhammer took her time. She blows on the head a bit, which I liked. She also let me play with the girls from under the shirt and rub the ass a bit . What little she had . I popped and she cleaned me up, and continued with a foot and head rub. I got dressed she handed me a water I gave her 40, she seemed happy withit. She even offerd real candy. Not that Asian crap lol.
I saw another girl for a second, she looked cuter.
All in all, very nice time. The place was clean the girl was sweet and got a nice rub. Seems like NO extras. Just a r&t 60+40

That's health spa tu-nai I posted a review last year when it was called holistic care tel:631-601-7787 same spot 1555 next to the bayshore mall. Can these thread merge maybe some got fs here?

That's health spa tu-nai I posted a review last year when it was called holistic care tel:631-601-7787 same spot 1555 next to the bayshore mall. Can these thread merge maybe some got fs here?
Since it's possible that it's under new management, I would prefer not to merge them, because it may not be the same level of service.
I will, however, post the link for the other thread - http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/bayshore-amp-next-to-mall-631-601-7787.51350/ (note that redbox's review is the only post in it)
Thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:
I drove by on Friday, it looked open so I checked it out. A sign on door says no mask no service. No problem I'm getting used to them at this point.
I walk in and momma asked if I wanted to wait. I couldn't so I left.
I went back Sunday. One car in lot. Hers. I go in she comes out of back in a mask and asks me to use the hand sanitizer than she scans my wrist for temp.
I said I wanted hr she said she's only doing hhr sessions.

I've had her before. She's probably late 50s maybe 60 not bad for her age. Thin body.
She gets the kinks out. Nice finish with roaming. 40/40.

She said she just opened Thursday. She couldn't stay on the couch anymore. Only doing half hrs. Not sure why. I was the only one there the whole time.

As always room was clean with fresh paper on table.
I didn't see anyone else working there.

After stopping by yesterday and finding the place closed, I went today and saw the open sign. Waited 30 mins inside after meeting tall, slender and decent looking solo Asian provider.

Only offering h/hr but massage was awesome, not rushed and nice attention to junior and conjoined sons pre-flip. Like many AMP providers has the 1st to 5th gear stroke syndrome, so I took hold of the stick and guided her accordingly. Slow and steady wins the cum race for me and avoids disconnecting completely.

Unfortunately during junior’s hiccup, she left to answer the door though already too far gone to care: she is alone jockeying guys coming in and clients simultaneously.

Wish she would lock the front door when busy and not interrupt the session.

Overall, great experience for a 40/40.

Took a run by here. What massage? Its pretty much non-existent. I was very impressed. Finally a provider that knows what they are doing. Lots of teasing followed by nice and slow with all the right moves! Loved it! 40/40 like others have said.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Took a run by here. What massage? Its pretty much non-existent. I was very impressed. Finally a provider that knows what they are doing. Lots of teasing followed by nice and slow with all the right moves! Loved it! 40/40 like others have said.
"All the right moves" needs to be better defined.
Don't talk in codes.

Been a regular here since covid. When covid first started slowing down she would only take 30 min appointments which is always what I get. Her massage is very good. I’ve been there so many times but never actually got her name. Very very good standard release. She does allow utc top but not really bottom. Def no fiv but you can play with her butt a little and she usually wears a sexy thong. She’s about 50 with a cups. Once in while she has another girl working who’s about 30 with d cups. I highly recommend for your standard he 40 and 40

"All the right moves" needs to be better defined.
Don't talk in codes.
Not very descriptive lol I agree though. Her soft touch is very very good and she really knows her way around a shaft to make you feel pleasure in a bunch of different ways. She’s good at massaging but prob finds it easier to do the he where she really excels and enjoys herself.

Went to see what this spot is about. Like the others say in a quiet strip of businesses. As I walk in, the lady didn't seem like anything special. She seemed kind of stand offish. 40/60 is the rate. Payed the 40 up front then laid face down naked.

The massage was pretty good imo. Lots of butt rubbing, which I enjoy. When it was time she started playing with my balls and stroking me face down. Eventually she says to flip over and I say nice and slow and she took her time with it. There was a mirror in the room. So I could see what she was doing. She knew when to speed up til I busted.

Clean up was nice and thorough. She started warming up after the flip. After the finish she was very friendly and had a conversation. She's actually very sweet. I will eventually return. The experience was worth the money.
She tried to give me shit for giving 40, but I'm not the one to break tradition. Also, offered me water on the way out.
Damage, hh 40/40he

Surprised she gave you shit for 40, i religious gibe 40 and it’s never an issue but I’ve been there for years. I always try for 2 pops and she can almost never get it lol I give her 50 for the effort and the 1 time I was successful 60. I like the mirror on my room. She’s def an atf for me I keep finding myself going back. Very sweet just wish there was more on the table. We need genuis to go and see if she can be converted mol