309 Evergreen Spa, Hatfield PA 215-822-8808

Business called me out to the Philly suburbs, and while unusual for me these days, I used to be in this area of PA quite a bit. Evergreen Spa is on Rte 309, in a little strip mall next to an Indian food store. You can park up front, but also there is parking in the back, more discrete, just follow the winding hallway and you'll come up to the front entrance internally.
I always ask for a lineup, and it was a quiet afternoon-the mamasan obliged. Tiffany was my choice, a sultry little thing about 5'4", very fit with a nice ass and some sweet C+ tits pushed up and peaking out from a nice low cut shirt. Did I say she was sexy? Sultry? Clearly a pro but not overly made up or slutty, really put together well for a 40 something year old. Her smile said I know what you want, but being the burbs, in my experience I wasn't going to get exactly what I wanted but you'd be hard pressed to deny her. I was surprised and so was BigBalls Junior, she made my zipper hot.
Quick shower and then back to the room-I didn't have time to waste this day. Tiffany wasn't really into kissing, just some light nuzzling but boy she's sweet and I was ready for action. Everything covered, tried to talk my way into a BBBJ with a tip$, but she politely declined. She did however suck my nuts, which if I can't get rimming (didn't seem to be on the table) is my goto request. So CBJ alternating with some nice ball sucking and then onto the main event. She is very nicely put together, on top with her C's swinging in my face and two hands on her ass, she grinded on my hard, until I turned her over and took charge, her legs nicely spread and up in the air while I pounded away. Couldn't come in the cover, so took it off, and had her rub my balls while I jerked off exploding over her taut stomach and tits.
I never expect more out of NYC or Philly in the burbs, so I wasn't disappointed. I was also not disappointed because she was hot, sweet and made me feel like her man. I'd repeat if I were back in the area. $70/house, $150/tip for $220 total, commensurate with the level of service imho.